• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Pkm's Black and White League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rakiyo

Pokemon Master
Years
Waiting there. I got my team ready to rock.

awesome :D let's go :D

remember it's 3 on 3 and all pokemon levels with be brought to 50 during the battle

Man, thats jsut what I needed! Very fun battle! But why did you keep using Ice Beam? It did nothing to my Pokemon...

I just had gotten that lapras right before our battle lol I had left my actual 3rd pokemon in the pc lol Kudos for the thunderbolt with lapras wasnt expecting that at all through my strategy into spin lol But one thing isn't there a rule about having regice in your team?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2013
awesome :D let's go :D

remember it's 3 on 3 and all pokemon levels with be brought to 50 during the battle

I just had gotten that lapras right before our battle lol I had left my actual 3rd pokemon in the pc lol Kudos for the thunderbolt with lapras wasnt expecting that at all through my strategy into spin lol But one thing isn't there a rule about having regice in your team?

Ugh. It keeps saying 2 of my pokemon have the same item. Let me check.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 28, 2016
Oops, I made a mistake...I actually meant 31...sorry....
Changed your badge to 31.
Btw who won your match between you and the water gym?
------------------------------------------------------------------

For All:
Please write out like so and so won our match.
Makes it easier to keep track of wins.

Plasmette

Master of Mediocrity.
Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2013
Yeah! Lapras is a better Loch-Ness any day!
About Regi, I don't think there is a rule. He isn't banned from Random Matchup, or even the VGC! So I guess there isn't. Nothing in this leagues rules say anything about the Regi's either....

For All:

I DESTROYED HER. Her last Pokemon was certainly a pain. She only took out one of my Pokes. I would post the Battle Vid on youtube or something, but that would give away our Pokemon....

Also, hey Sadistic. Wanna battle?? That one with Rakiyo really got me hyped up!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2013

For All:

I won the match. I won the badge. Those Ice Beams were only good at freezing my Dragonite.

About Regi, I don't think there is a rule. He isn't banned from Random Matchup, or even the VGC! So I guess there isn't. Nothing in this leagues rules say anything about the Regi's either....

I DESTROYED HER. Her last Pokemon was certainly a pain. She only took out one of my Pokes. I would post the Battle Vid on youtube or something, but that would give away our Pokemon....

Plasmette, I challenge you to a battle.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 28, 2016

just saying who won is fine :P

Plasmette

Master of Mediocrity.
Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2013
Hey Sadistic! Wanna battle? The one with Rakiyo really got me hungering for more battles!

Rakiyo

Pokemon Master
Years

Victory Song

Gym Leader Monologue:

@Plasmette: The way you use your pokemon, The Unexpected strategy, The ebb and flow. It's almost majestic as the sea itself. You've proven yourself worthy. Here's your reward the cascade badge :)

70px-Cascade_Badge.png

@Sadistic: Your pokemon, I can see that you raised them with love and it shows in their tremendous strength. They're beautiful one time and destructive the next just like the very waters that surround this gym.

Here's your reward the cascade badge :)

70px-Cascade_Badge.png

Vsjester13

Former battler
Years
I'd like to join if possible.
Name:Jango
FC: 0648 0547 2105
Male/Female: Male
Gym Type: Psychc
Sprite: Ace trainers (Diamond and Pearl normal version)
Badge Number: 6
Activeness: Mostly everyday
Game:Black
Gym Rules: Double battles only, all pokemon levels set to 50.

Plasmette

Master of Mediocrity.
Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2013
Well, my family is forcing me to watch a film. So blah blah blah, you beat me, only attcked like twice, blah blah blah heres your stupid badge.

Icicle_Badge.png

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 28, 2016
Added your gym card to members section. Welcome to the league.

Update:

Updated everyones cards, wins/loses, poke cash, and achievements.
Welcome the new members and keep on battling.

Be back on tomorrow.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2013

I challenge you. It's going to rain Draco Meteors.

Rakiyo

Pokemon Master
Years
Looking at all the badges it made me think, We're going to cap the gym leaders at 8 right? No sense in going any higher than that imo

Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2013
Ok i guess i already know that theres going to be a meteor shower from what you said so yeah challenge accepted I'll see you in their (can already tell that i don't have a chance since you seem to be whooping everyone).

I'm coming if you're waiting.
Edit: Will snatches the psychic badge and cotinues his rampage. Anywayx, I wasn't really paying attention. How were your pokemon faster than my dual dancers?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back