• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Amethyst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
I'd rather have eggs stay as Pokémon. If they were items, you wouldn't be able to check their summary, would you?

IQ would be an interesting addition; I'll think about it.

Winning eggs in the lottery is a nice idea though.

I don't want to use the PMD items, but I might use the moves.

And I don't want to include Armor Mewtwo, because I don't really want to base the game off the anime.

Atomic Reactor

hey wichu, how come i saw those screenshots of the town map zoomed in and stuff in the hacking screenshot thread?
i thought this was a game <_<'
looks good though.
can't wait to see those pokemon! =)

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
Years
The region map looks excellent Wichu. :D Congratulations :)
About the pokemon, one looks like a monkey. So is it a aipom pre-evo. Or something related to Chimchar? Or it could be Mankey? The second one is probably a Chatot evo. It must be a flying-type so maybe...It could be Skarmory? Yeah, I am thinking Skarmory! It might be related to Ho-Oh but I doubt it. My main guess is either Chatot or Skarmory mainly due to its scythe-like things XD

Last edited:

killin_kobra

Pokemon Ruler
Years
  • Seen Jun 30, 2009
Yeah. I eckon ones a pre-aipom and the other an evolution of chatot or skarmory

Dingoo User
Years
you should add hold items that change the pokemon's looks like armor mewtwo, but iirc mewtwos armor was to contain him and make him more obedient, and it was from the first movie lol

Skele

Idea Maker
Years
  • Seen Feb 20, 2009
Some new ideas for moves and items:

MAGIC
Type: Ghost
PP: 5
PWR: --
Can be only use if pokemon have big IQ. Give user or opponent one randomly item (consident with Pick-Up list). Can be use only if any pokemon in battle don't have now any item. Any pokemons can't retreat now. That move can't be use now.

FRIENDSHIP
Type: Normal
Can be only use in battle with wild pokemons. Raises trainer's chance for catch wild pokemon with pokeball. That move can't be use now.

STRANGE SWAP
Can be only use in battle with trainer. Swap user with opponent pokemon for time of battle. If trainer win that battle, regain control over user. If loss, trainer lose user. Trainer lose control over opponent pokemon after battle. That move can't be use now.

POSSESS
Type: Ghost
Can be only use in battle with trainer. Give trainer three chance's for using pokeball against opponent's pokemon (trainer can catch opponent's pokemon). User faints. Trainer must catch opponent's pokemon and win battle if they want control opponent's pokemon after battle. Catched pokemon is now transported to PC. If trainer loss battle, opponent don't loss control over catched pokemon.

NEUTRALITY
PP: 10
For next 3 turns, in play don't work any resistance, weakness and immunity.

ETERNAL LIGHT - When pokemon hold it, in battle can't be used any Dark-type move.

PERMEABLE EYE - When pokemon hold it, have now immunity for Normal-type, but receive more damage from their first type moves. That item does nothing if user is Normal-type.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 19, 2008
can you give me the beta the way it is? Or , do i have to wait?
cause i want any type of game to play, cause i broke my real nintendo ds in real life.

Years
  • Seen Apr 5, 2020
the 1st pokemon is aipom's preevo and the second that parrot pokemon from diamond and pearl evolution

Vyro

Master Douchelord
Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2014
may I help? I have many ideas for abilities and items

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
Years
Wow, this has evolved quite a bit since I last posted here, it's unbelievable. You and your team should be proud of yourselves in tackling this project and succeeding in making it better then most other games and hacks. And for that congratulations, I mean it.

Years
Wow Wichu I looked through all the pages and ther game is really good right now. I see on acanthite there is less info but I can't wait to see more here.

Years
  • Seen Jun 6, 2008
I have an idea for a move. Here it is.

Lightning
Electric type
Power --
Accuracy 90
PP 20

Hi, I'm ?????????? and I'm a new ROM hacker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back