The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge

Notices

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old 1 Week Ago, 01:10 PM
Peitharchia
// and finite incantatem

Nature: Careful
Send a message via AIM to Peitharchia
Welcome back, Reminiscing! I do remember seeing you around before, but that was way long ago, and… I was only a lurker back then. xD;; Anyway, hope you enjoy your return! Make sure to drop me some VM if you want to talk; I'll be sure to respond.

Old 1 Week Ago, 04:26 PM
AngelicSpirit

Oh my god why do I vanish like this? the last time I visited was January and I look like an idiot... xD xD xD

Yeah. Hi, I'm AngelicSpirit, I'm back, and HOPEFULLY I don't vanish again... Does anyone even remember me? I hope so, because I still know who all my friends are and don't wanna creep them out. xD
Old 1 Week Ago, 04:40 PM
Hikamaru
→ make a wish

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reminiscing View Post
hi guys i'm back last time I was really active in here was in highschool, now I'm in college lol lots of changes I've seen >.>
Hi there Reminiscing, welcome back!

I don't think we've spoken before since I joined when you were still gone from PC and while a lot as changed, I'm sure you can settle in once again, but good to see you got all your school life out of the way. I'm always open to a visitor message if you want to chat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelicSpirit View Post
Oh my god why do I vanish like this? the last time I visited was January and I look like an idiot... xD xD xD

Yeah. Hi, I'm AngelicSpirit, I'm back, and HOPEFULLY I don't vanish again... Does anyone even remember me? I hope so, because I still know who all my friends are and don't wanna creep them out. xD
I remember you, you used to be FlippyNano!

And don't feel sorry about your sudden disappearance, at least you're back now. Not sure if you remember who I was but I'm that cutie who loves Oshawott, and well being friendly. Good luck settling in again and I'll see you around!

- Hikamaru

pairs | showdown | tumblr | vm

Old 1 Week Ago, 01:06 PM
Peitharchia
// and finite incantatem

Welcome back to PokéCommunity, Angelic! We might not know each other much, but that's not a big deal at all; we could always change that. :3 Just drop me a VM, and it'll go from there! Also, I'm loving your signature; it's extremely adorable, haha. See ya around!

Old 1 Week Ago, 04:40 PM
Mumzy
Pokemon Raiser

Nature: Calm
Alright, and thanks for the welcomes back! I don't believe I made a intro thread when I first came Hikamaru.

While I'm at it welcome back AngelicSpirit!! I hope you don't vanish either... I'm scared. >__>

I love to battle! Feel free to add or message me!

Old 1 Week Ago, 10:01 PM
JC Denton

I wasn't sure where else to post this since none of you know me, but some of you may remember Kamiya-chan. And this post concerns us both. The thing is, we're one and the same. I know it's crappy to reveal this since she last posted in 2012, but I want to get this off my chest and explain as well as apologize for the deceit.

Back in 2007, I was having a rough time. And I had the false thought that as a 17-year old, I shouldn't talk about my problems on the forum I was a member of at that point. Another thing I was "going through" was that I wanted a sister, so I created one. I used this "sister" to vent about my real life without letting others know that I was really a 17-year old male. Looking back, this was one of the worst ideas I ever had, and every day I wish that I could turn back time and stop myself from doing it. But I cannot, and I regret it.

I started to feel that my "sister", who will I will refer to as Haley from now on to make it simpler, was a part of me; a facet of my personality, if you will. So, after joining another forum, I decided to "introduce" Haley to that community, and we both posted on that forum. Before I knew it, everyone I met online would be "meet" her. I don't know why I kept doing this, maybe I thought that by "getting rid" of Haley, I'd be destroying a part of myself, or maybe I just got used to having two voices in a community. I don't really know, but I wish I did.

Bit by bit, I used Haley's accounts less and less and st the same time, my own less and less. But every time I returned to that forum, it was as her. Maybe I thought I was better liked as her, but eventually there were huge gaps in our activity. Eventually, I just started joining places as me and me alone, and began to realize I was just hiding behind something I created.

Now, when I log into these couple of places as her, I think it's because I wish I had that time back and do things in my life differently. But I know I shouldn't do that anymore, and let people see the real me, instead of a fake.

Anyway, I realize that after saying this, I can never return here as her or me. I screwed up, and I accept that. I'm truly sorry about this, and wish I didn't waste your time with all of the posts from that account. But I feel that I should at least get this out there, so nobody has to waste their thoughts wondering what happened to "Kamiya".

Take care, PC. I wish things had been different, and I hadn't done all this.
They never told me the failure I was meant to be
Overdo it - don't tell me you blew it
Stop your (expletive deleted) and fight your way through it
I'M - NOT - LIKE - YOU - I - JUST - (expletive deleted) - UP
Old 1 Week Ago, 05:11 AM
Hikamaru
→ make a wish

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC Denton View Post
I wasn't sure where else to post this since none of you know me, but some of you may remember Kamiya-chan. And this post concerns us both. The thing is, we're one and the same. I know it's crappy to reveal this since she last posted in 2012, but I want to get this off my chest and explain as well as apologize for the deceit.

Back in 2007, I was having a rough time. And I had the false thought that as a 17-year old, I shouldn't talk about my problems on the forum I was a member of at that point. Another thing I was "going through" was that I wanted a sister, so I created one. I used this "sister" to vent about my real life without letting others know that I was really a 17-year old male. Looking back, this was one of the worst ideas I ever had, and every day I wish that I could turn back time and stop myself from doing it. But I cannot, and I regret it.

I started to feel that my "sister", who will I will refer to as Haley from now on to make it simpler, was a part of me; a facet of my personality, if you will. So, after joining another forum, I decided to "introduce" Haley to that community, and we both posted on that forum. Before I knew it, everyone I met online would be "meet" her. I don't know why I kept doing this, maybe I thought that by "getting rid" of Haley, I'd be destroying a part of myself, or maybe I just got used to having two voices in a community. I don't really know, but I wish I did.

Bit by bit, I used Haley's accounts less and less and st the same time, my own less and less. But every time I returned to that forum, it was as her. Maybe I thought I was better liked as her, but eventually there were huge gaps in our activity. Eventually, I just started joining places as me and me alone, and began to realize I was just hiding behind something I created.

Now, when I log into these couple of places as her, I think it's because I wish I had that time back and do things in my life differently. But I know I shouldn't do that anymore, and let people see the real me, instead of a fake.

Anyway, I realize that after saying this, I can never return here as her or me. I screwed up, and I accept that. I'm truly sorry about this, and wish I didn't waste your time with all of the posts from that account. But I feel that I should at least get this out there, so nobody has to waste their thoughts wondering what happened to "Kamiya".

Take care, PC. I wish things had been different, and I hadn't done all this.
Aww it's sad to see you leave the community, and I know I can't stop your decision. Good luck with whatever happens in the next chapter of your life, JC! We'll really miss having you around.

- Hikamaru

Old 1 Week Ago, 01:24 PM
Peitharchia
// and finite incantatem

It's okay, buddy; we all have things that we need to get off our chest without letting others know of it in real life, and posting them in forums is one of the only possible ways. Anyway, it's sad to see you depart, Denton. :( Hope you decide to visit us again at some point in future; see you, and good luck!

Old 6 Days Ago, 06:53 AM
Dragon_Trainer_
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Nature: Relaxed
Hey you all! I'm back with a bang!! Did ya all miss me?!

By XVaporeon!

Do you think you have what it takes................?
Come join the Dragon Pokemon Club........

Old 6 Days Ago, 08:15 AM
Hikamaru
→ make a wish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon_Trainer_ View Post
Hey you all! I'm back with a bang!! Did ya all miss me?!
I guess I did miss you, welcome back Dragon Trainer! Hope you stick around longer this time.

- Hikamaru

Old 6 Days Ago, 09:57 AM
Sopheria
Fight Like A Girl

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, since this isn't really me leaving or even taking a break from PC per se. But here goes.

In the near future until who knows when, there will be a significant drop in my presence on PC. I just need to focus and take care of some things in my life. I'll still keep coming here, of course. But it won't be quite as often as usual. Perhaps like once or twice a day, but it could be more than that depending on my circumstances. I'll of course be keeping up with all my commitments here, such as my club and my roleplays in RPC.

So yea, just wanted to announce that so that no one worries or gets the impression that I don't like it here. I totally do :3 I just really need to buckle down and get some stuff done.

Old 6 Days Ago, 10:01 AM
Hikamaru
→ make a wish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sopheria View Post
I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, since this isn't really me leaving or even taking a break from PC per se. But here goes.

In the near future until who knows when, there will be a significant drop in my presence on PC. I just need to focus and take care of some things in my life. I'll still keep coming here, of course. But it won't be quite as often as usual. Perhaps like once or twice a day, but it could be more than that depending on my circumstances. I'll of course be keeping up with all my commitments here, such as my club and my roleplays in RPC.

So yea, just wanted to announce that so that no one worries or gets the impression that I don't like it here. I totally do :3 I just really need to buckle down and get some stuff done.
I know how much of a toll on PC activity real life can take. At least you aren't leaving and that's good, but good luck with your life issues and we hope you can return to full activity soon! Hope everything goes smoothly for you.

- Hikamaru

Old 6 Days Ago, 01:08 PM
Peitharchia
// and finite incantatem

Don't rush, Cathy; take all the time you need, and get your work done as relaxingly as you can. :] We'll still be here once you're fully back; good luck!

Old 5 Days Ago, 02:21 PM
Haunter Master
Yveltal Fan

Nature: Adamant
Hiya peoples. I am back!!
I'm Steve, I've been a member since '05. I'm still a huge fan of pokeymans.

I've come and gone a bunch of times, but I still exist. I'm gonna try to be active, but I can't make any promises.

Welcome me back people!! :D
Old 5 Days Ago, 08:36 PM
Nonon
loser of their way

Nature: Quiet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haunter Master View Post

I've come and gone a bunch of times, but I still exist. I'm gonna try to be active, but I can't make any promises.

It's good to see you back, Steve! Good to see you retained that love for Pokemon during your time away~
Good luck trying to be active! I'm sure it'll work out :) welcome back.
Old 5 Days Ago, 01:25 AM
Hikamaru
→ make a wish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haunter Master View Post

I think I remember seeing you around a while back, but hey nice to see you back again! I'm sure you can stick around this time Steve and I'll be seeing you around! Have fun and take care.

- Hikamaru

Old 5 Days Ago, 06:24 AM
Haunter Master
Yveltal Fan

Nature: Adamant
Thanks for the warm welcome back everyone, I missed this place! Everybody is so kind.
Old 4 Days Ago, 01:22 PM
Peitharchia
// and finite incantatem

Welcome back, Steve! You've been here since 2005? Wow, that's a very long time. :o What caused you to disappear? Well, either way, at least you're back now, so that's all it matters. Enjoy yourself!

Old 1 Day Ago, 08:13 PM
hollywooddream

So while I'm fairly sure no one remembers me[I was only on here for a short time], I'm back from a self imposed internet exile lol. My life got really hectic, and I had to cut some things out to get everything back on track, and forums and games were two of those things. Now, things are looking up, and everything's sorted, so I'm slowly letting myself get back into both. The first game that came back was Pokemon, which prompted me to come back here. Good to see y'all again!!
I don't calculate stat values, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature.
Old 17 Hours Ago, 01:34 PM
AirSabin Bubblun
Inactive/personal problems

Nature: Relaxed
I need a long break, I have too much going on in my head at the minute, as well as personal problems that I need to take care of. It's not gonna be a short break like the last two times, I promise. I will be back for this years' GT, please understand.

~ AirSabin Bubblun ~

Looking for a scripter desperately for Pokemon Dark Nebula. If you
would like to help, drop me a PM or VM.
It's a Romhack btw.
~Twitter~ ~Youtube RH~ ~Youtube Music~
Old 16 Hours Ago, 01:57 PM
Hikamaru
→ make a wish

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollywooddream View Post
So while I'm fairly sure no one remembers me[I was only on here for a short time], I'm back from a self imposed internet exile lol. My life got really hectic, and I had to cut some things out to get everything back on track, and forums and games were two of those things. Now, things are looking up, and everything's sorted, so I'm slowly letting myself get back into both. The first game that came back was Pokemon, which prompted me to come back here. Good to see y'all again!!
I don't recall you but I think I may have seen you. Oh well.

But hey welcome back hollywooddream! I do hope you can stick around longer this time, and good luck getting active again! I'm still around if you want to chat, so leave me a visitor message!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirSabin Bubblun View Post
I need a long break, I have too much going on in my head at the minute, as well as personal problems that I need to take care of. It's not gonna be a short break like the last two times, I promise. I will be back for this years' GT, please understand.

~ AirSabin Bubblun ~
It's always nice to have a break every now and then, see you around AirSabin and we'll see you back in a few months! Good luck with your real life issues.

- Hikamaru

Old 16 Hours Ago, 02:11 PM
Peitharchia
// and finite incantatem

Welcome back to PokéCommunity, hollywooddream! That's okay; we all have lives, and from time to time, we just simply wind up busy. It's natural, haha. :] Glad that you're back. Also, see ya when you get back, AirSabin! Enjoy your break. <3

Old 2 Hours Ago, 04:16 AM
xVaporeon
"Bow ties are cool."

I'm returning!
I've been gone since December, as I've had a lot of school work to do. Revision is taking up a lot of my life right now due to examinations, but I will try to be more active!
After my exams are over, I'll be back on for good!
Old 2 Hours Ago, 04:37 AM
Hikamaru
→ make a wish

Quote:
Originally Posted by xVaporeon View Post
I'm returning!
I've been gone since December, as I've had a lot of school work to do. Revision is taking up a lot of my life right now due to examinations, but I will try to be more active!
After my exams are over, I'll be back on for good!
Awww don't worry that you went inactive. At least you focused on what was more important. Welcome back sweetie, and I'm looking forward to seeing you around again! And well, good luck with your exams.

- Hikamaru

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links