• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen The X/Y Rumors Thread!

Colress Machine

The Colress Machine broke...
Years
  • Age 28
  • USA
  • Seen Aug 16, 2019
If these are true, I'm excited! I'm just going to take them wit ha grain of salt for now, though.

Plot twist: We've been lied to. Dunsparce will get an evolution and the craziest mega evolution ever. We've been deceived. It's been a lie the whole time. Game Freak tricked us into letting our guard down around Dunsparce. And now he is coming to sweep the Pokemon world. Xerneas and Yveltal are lies. He is the legendary. Prepare yourself, mortals.

ArticunoX

Shiny Hunter
Years
If these are true, I'm excited! I'm just going to take them wit ha grain of salt for now, though.

Plot twist: We've been lied to. Dunsparce will get an evolution and the craziest mega evolution ever. We've been deceived. It's been a lie the whole time. Game Freak tricked us into letting our guard down around Dunsparce. And now he is coming to sweep the Pokemon world. Xerneas and Yveltal are lies. He is the legendary. Prepare yourself, mortals.

OHHHHH SNAP! I'd love to see a badass evolution for Dunsparce.

bobandbill

one more time
Years
I'm not convinced by the site. Maybe that's just the sceptical me speaking though as these usually prove false. =p Someone did make the good point elsewhere though that out of all of those pictures, all of them are only of the box - not the game itself. (And there's 16 different pictures there, all of the box!) Heck, I could walk into my local store and take a display box if I wanted. =p

On that note, if one part of the leak proves true, it doesn't mean everything is true too. (Could be taken from somewhere else, could be dumb luck that one guess out of 20-30 proves true too =p).

Last edited:

ArticunoX

Shiny Hunter
Years
I'm not convinced by the site. Maybe that's just the sceptical me speaking though as these usually prove false. =p Someone did make the good point elsewhere though that out of all of those pictures, all of them are only of the box - not the game itself. Heck, I could walk into my local store and take a display box if I wanted. =p

On that note, if one part of the leak proves true, it doesn't mean everything is true too. (Could be taken from somewhere else, could be dumb luck that one guess out of 20-30 proves true too =p).

Posting anything but the boxart is a big no-no. could get them in a lot of trouble if they are a reviewer or anything. I mean, they are already pushing their luck with giving us in game info. If they showed anything else, game freak would probably rape them.

bobandbill

one more time
Years
By leaking like that, they're already in trouble though, especially on a public site like that which it would be relatively easy to trace to them. If they really have the games, why not just go the full hog? I don't think if they got caught it would be any better if this stuff is true. (Which is another reason to be sceptical - this far out before release, it's really odd to risk it.)

Someone else notes that the back looks rather basic and different to what they saw of the UK boxes, and it has no mention of fairy types apparently. Which is odd.

Years
  • Seen Aug 12, 2019
"Just caught an Apparachnid. I can confirm the spelling! There is an empty spot right after it in the Pokedex, followed by Bitrunic. My guess is that is does indeed evolve. Upon further inspection, it has six eyes and the bottom of it's legs are blue. It is Ghost/Poison. 8.6 lbs. It knows a new move: Venom Spit (Physical attack, 50 base damage, 100 accuracy, can poison) along with Bite, Acid, and Poison Sting.
That is all I will post. See you on October 12th!

P.S. - Wednesday September 25th is the next reveal date from Nintendo. I think they will either reveal the second eeveelution, mega Raichu, or helioptile's evolution."

Well that escalated quickly. No more info from the leaker i guess. Though he could've kept us all busy till 12th. Well whatever.

MrDollSteak

Formerly known as 11bayerf1
Years
Apparachnid

B-b-b-but that has 11 letters in its name!

Also the lack of name for Froakie's Evo and that 'badger' is suspicious
considering he 'has access' to a Pokedex.

Years
"They are following the pattern of having two eeveelutions in this generation. I have seen the other and it is unexpected, but awesome. I won't say what type but it isn't dragon or poison like people are thinking. "

Am I the only one who cried? :( Draceon 4 lyf. <3

But yeah if this is true its most likely Steel type. Actually if it was a Dragon Eevee it would've made sense to release it BEFORE sylveon, that way the say "Yo this dragon eevee is super tough, but guess what? *que introduction to sylveon"

The rest of the rumors seem really cool! I still feel like the whole Fletching > ??? > Talomflame is a little unbelievable... AND FINALLY A DARK TYPE GYM! I would've preferred it being a little higher but whatever :/

For now all we can do is stay on the Pokemon Facebook page and refresh it every 5 minutes...

Apparachnid

B-b-b-but that has 11 letters in its name!

Also the lack of name for Froakie's Evo and that 'badger' is suspicious
considering he 'has access' to a Pokedex.

Yeah I also noticed this, he did say at the bottom he didn't want to reveal everything but then he goes to say "I don't know the name" so...

Last edited:

ArticunoX

Shiny Hunter
Years
Aaaaaand it's gone. The leaker has removed the info and said that GF told them to take it down... What does this mean about the information? Hmmm...

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
These new leaks seem fishy...though it could simply be my denial that there's not going to be a Dragon eeveelution...I wanted my Dragon eeveelution :(

It's almost the 25th in Asia and Australia. Wish they had given us a time zone and specific time like they did with the hunt announced lasted week...

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 21, 2021
Didn't manage to catch the site before it got cleared. They say 75% of it was real and the rest was fake.

I bet the way Spewpa evolves is fake, the squids are understandable because of their design but for spewpa the technique seems needless.

I wonder about the mirror pokemon too, another Ghost/Steel and another mirror pokemon. Seems fishy.

As long as the ghost/poison spider is real I'll be satisfied.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Gallantoad bring to mind the Tale of the Gallant Jiraiya...

Haha that would be great. I am a huge Naruto fan.

Anyways, I wan't able to get a look at the site before info was taken down.

Did anyone happen to see how many pokemon it said there would be on the back of the case?

I hope the daycare thing is false though. Don't like the idea of a pokemon not breeding if ti stays in too long.

JayTheKing

~~King Of Valla~~
Years

Did anyone happen to see how many pokemon it said there would be on the back of the case?

I hope the daycare thing is false though. Don't like the idea of a pokemon not breeding if ti stays in too long.

It doesnt say.The pics are still up though!

ArticunoX

Shiny Hunter
Years

It didn't say how many Pokemon there would be. I'm betting at least 100 new ones.

Back