• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

♥~♥Dawn Fan Club♥~♥ "No need to worry!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
Okay, all these episodes that your watching reminds me a lot of good things! :D

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Just a simple question, where do you watch your episodes? DVD, Websites..?

You can use Google for this, but linking to sites to watch these episodes is against the site rules. Please take your question to Google or somewhere similar :)

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
You could also try to search the list of episodes first before watching so that you'll know what you'll watch. :P

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
Really? That's amazing, I could only watch them on the net. :3

Years
i recommend you guys check cartoonworld to see if they still have any working links for the dp series and they are usually avi or mkv as the compression

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
I really love to watch AMVs of Dawn, and sure I'll check it out later, thanks. :)

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 1, 2016
Guys, please discuss about Dawn, not episodes. ^^ And linking to sites isn't allowed so don't do that mistake.

Anyway... New topic.

New topic: What Pokémon Dawn should capture?

Do you want Dawn to capture Pokémon for contests, battles or something else?

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
Guys, please discuss about Dawn, not episodes. ^^ And linking to sites isn't allowed so don't do that mistake.

Anyway... New topic.

New topic: What Pokémon Dawn should capture?

Do you want Dawn to capture Pokémon for contests, battles or something else?
HI!! I'm back :)

Dawn should capture a Cinccino. ;) Why? The beautiful Pokemon with Dawn could help in a contest for sure, and for battles, Cinccino can be quite speedy!

Years
Some Pokemon I think Dawn should catch if she were to like, have her own series.

Minccino/Cinccino
Elgyem/Beheeyem
Gothita/Gothorita/Gothitelle
Frillish/Jellicent
Psyduck/Golduck
Spinda
Electrike/Manectric
Cottonee/Whimsicott
Petilil/Lilligant
Eevee/Any Eeveelution
Budew/Roselia/Roserade
Stunky/Skuntank
Litwick/Lampent/Chandelure
Caterpie/Metapod/Butterfree
Vanillite/Vanillish/Vanilluxe
Another starter
Elemental monkey
And there's a few others I'm thinking of...

I think she should catch at least one Pokemon of every type.

Ghiaccio

Ace Trainer
Years
Hmm... She should get something from Leavanny, Swanna, Volbeat/Illumise, Flygon/Altaria, Milotic/Gorybess, Ampharos, Azumarrill/Kindra?, Butterfree, or Lapras/Golduck/Seaking

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
I think Dawn should get herself at least one Eeveelution Pokemon, it would certainly help her throughout her contest battles. :D

DawnHikarifan4ever

Dawn/Hikari fanboy
Years
I prefer Dawn to catch a Pokemon, of a type she doesn't have yet. I would like to see Dawn, have a Psychic Pokemon or maybe a Fighting type.

Years
  • Seen Feb 17, 2017
I'm probably just weird, but I'd like to see Dawn catch a Trubbish. She did a great job working with the Grimer at the summer school, so I think she has the skills to take an ugly-cute pokemon and really bring out its appealing side. Plus there'd be huge potential for humor there. Just picture it, Dawn and her lovely trash bag.

Did Iris really use Dawn's catchphrase? I don't remember that. If she actually says "No need to worry," that would feel pretty wrong. But if she just says "daijoubu" in Japanese but says something different in the dub, I don't think that's so bad. Daijoubu is actually a really common word. What makes it special for Dawn isn't that she uses it, but the way she uses it. If that makes any sense.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 1, 2016
I'm probably just weird, but I'd like to see Dawn catch a Trubbish. She did a great job working with the Grimer at the summer school, so I think she has the skills to take an ugly-cute pokemon and really bring out its appealing side. Plus there'd be huge potential for humor there. Just picture it, Dawn and her lovely trash bag.

Did Iris really use Dawn's catchphrase? I don't remember that. If she actually says "No need to worry," that would feel pretty wrong. But if she just says "daijoubu" in Japanese but says something different in the dub, I don't think that's so bad. Daijoubu is actually a really common word. What makes it special for Dawn isn't that she uses it, but the way she uses it. If that makes any sense.

I totally agree with this! Dawn has her own style. Dawn's style is girly and determined same time. But it's Dawn's catchprase, not Iris'. >:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back