• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

[T] A Rocket's Diary [OOC/SU]

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
I'm not angry :D I'm sorry if I came off as that, I just have a stressed up week and can sometimes say things (or write things) without thinking it through first. No hard feelings, I hope :3

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
Years
Red, you're a part of this now and we shan't let you go anywhere. No but really, I'm pretty sure none of us are strangers to exams or other stressful happenings, we can wait for you, don't rush. C:

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
I'll post today, probably in a few hours once I'm done studying for my ACT

Fenne-kun

//TheEternalSushi
Years
You guys should communicate with other for a while :) Get ready for the next task and get to know one another and stuff :P

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Can't post this week until the weekend. Been given an extra credit project in one of my classes that I need to focus on in order to get to a 4.0 grade point average.

Ewery1

Local Red Panda
Years
Yah, ArceusGPG and I have made a rivalry between his Litwick and Steven's Riolu. That should be interesting as fighting and ghost don't effect each other. Of course Litwick is also fire which is super-effective against Lucario if he evolves (I really want him to). Swan, not actually sure what to do about Jasper, although if Jasper actually stole the diary, it would contain incriminating thoughts about everyone else. The diary is meant to be seen, although it doesn't have to.

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
Years
Jasper's just baiting Steven, he doesn't actually know anything yet but he's trying to get a rise out of him.

Ewery1

Local Red Panda
Years
Oh, okay, well Steven does keep a diary, as I said if someone finds it (its under the pillow, an obvious place, as Steven wants it found) they have to make it incriminating.

Well, I have two exams this week so I don't have time to make IC posts every day. And Steven is a bit hasty, Karma never said "beside herself" :p But he could just have twisted her words in his mind, that happens.

No, I know, he is just making a joke out of it. Also I'm kind of happy that you weren't able to post, because I have Steven's plan solidly now. Okay. Slightly more solidly. Is that even a word?

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
I'm dropping out, which is a pity since this RP will probably be really good. But as you've noticed, I don't have time to sit down and write proper RP posts ._. Exams and some other study-related worries in life are the main reasons. Gotta take care of that before I RP.

Good luck to the rest of you though!

Fenne-kun

//TheEternalSushi
Years
Dang it ;_; I'll post tomorrow guys. Warden would give you guys the next task. We'll have to try finishing without our favorite Karma.

Fenne-kun

//TheEternalSushi
Years
I'll find a way to make things work. As a matter of fact, I already have. Anyway, new task is up! Gogogo guys! Sorry for all the wait! Karma still had to leave though ;-: don't let this discourage you, people! We're going to end this RP no matter what! -battle cry- It only gets better as you continue!

Ewery1

Local Red Panda
Years
lol. Fenne-kun, I dunno if this would work, but while Kimbou(Riolu) is fighting Litwick, he evolves into Lucario, and learns like Metal Claw or something. I dunno if that would be okay.

Fenne-kun

//TheEternalSushi
Years
Too early. Not gonna let that happen unless there's a really good reason why I should do so. Also, don't get too offtrack and try sticking to the task a little more. x3

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
Years
Riolu evolves by happiness anyway, so having it evolved without even completing one battle with it doesn't seem realistic at all :P

Ewery1

Local Red Panda
Years
right true, can she learn a move though? I mean even though you said we cant... can i like find a tm or something? anything?

Ewery1

Local Red Panda
Years
Nevermind, fenne-kun said I could replace a move with Bullet Punch, which is steel type. So I'm replacing Quick Attack. Thanks so much Fenne-kun!

Back