• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Just Peachy Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
Years
Welcome pikatravis and Dark_Pikachu^^ I hope you'll enoy^^

And hi Bree/Breeze/AC/Electra XD I'm good, how are you?

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
Years
Thank you^^ If my friends are happy it makes me happy as well. Yes, you can ask any questions what you want to know and I will answer to them^^

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
Years
I'm very good today even though I have to be at home 'cause I have flu.
How are you, Jas?

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
Years
Hi Bree^^

What is your favorite movie?
Pokemon 2000 all the way, it's just best movie ever!!! (And I also love other Pokemon movies) and then these movies are good: Pirates of the Carribbean: The Curse of The Black Pearl, William Shakespeare's The Midsummer Night's Dream, Legally Blonde and Scary Movie 3.

pikatravis

Pokemon Master
Years
Hey Peach what are you other favorite tv shows. I hope you feel better soon too.

Last edited:

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Hiya Peach! Awww...I am sorry that you don't feel well. I am fine. Yesterday I didn't feel so good. That is why I wasn't here. I missed you. But I am better now. So I hope you will feel better soon. ^^

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
Years
Well Hi Peachy ^^. I don't know if you have been asked what your hobbies are, but what are they XD. *is too lazy to check*

Pokemon_Veteran

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
Years
Hi you all ^______^
So many posts and questions, too bad that you're online when I'm still sleeping XD And I'm still home 'cause I have flu. But thank you to you all, I'm better already^^

How many of the 7 Pokemon movies have you seen?
I have seen 4, I still have to wait that Pokemon 5 comes to my country. But it's okay, I just got Pokemon 4ever for Christmas. And it's fun to watch those movies again and again different languages XD I have already watched Pokemon 2000 on 6 different languages XD

What are you other favorite tv shows?
My fave show is Pokemon (like you all know XD) but I also like Sailor Moon. Then I watch Friends (Joey and Chandler are so funny) and The Simpsons

What are your hobbies?
*is too lazy to write that again so just copies her hobbies here* XD
I used to do ballet (long time ago) and it was fun but I don't have really time right now. I also played a piano as a hobby but I wasn't really good. And really, only song I liked to play was "My Heart Will Go On" XD
Right now I do drama on theatre and it's something what I enjoy^^ I also love to read books and mangas, draw, sing and well, Pokemon is my hobby too XD

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
Years
Thank you Dark_Pikachu ^______^ I think I can go to school tomorrow (I'm not sure is that good or bad thing though XD)

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
Years
Your welcome ^^. I am glad you are feeling better. You will be Peachy again in no time :)

Pokemon_Veteran

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
Years
XD! I'm sure I will. BTW, I personally like nickname Peachy. I'm glad this club get that name^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back