• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen The Wonders of Wonder Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
last night, I randomly received a normal Ariados that was caught in a Masterball. o.0

I got a shiny Delibird that was caught in a Masterball at level 99. I'm not sure if it's legit. And then I received a female Nidoran also caught with a Masterball. I don't understand that either.

Someone wonder traded me a Cresselia. I really did not see that coming, and it's taking a while to sink in!

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Oh, wow, Cresselia. You're so lucky. It's one of my all-time favorite Pokémon, and would trade almost anything to get a hold of one. xD" Anyway, I managed to get shiny Beldum today by wonder-trading. Its nature isn't that great, though, so I don't plan on using it.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I haven't had great luck in wonder trading. Been getting Pokemon like Gulpin, Miltank, and Eevees with Run Away abilities...which I already have. xD

you guys that get shinies from wonder trade. I am jelly tbh.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 12, 2014
I always send away a good Pokémon like Lvl 1 Squirtle because otherwise I feel bad when I get a good Pokémon and sent some common one with a low level :-D

Years
So im curious as to some pokemon that people would like to be sent through WT, other then you know legendarys and shiny. I would like to try and help out not send crap pokemon out.

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
So im curious as to some pokemon that people would like to be sent through WT, other then you know legendarys and shiny. I would like to try and help out not send crap pokemon out.
Anything that isn't crap is fine, but I'm getting tired of receiving Charmanders, Froakies, and Gibles (and the usual crap people send) via Wonder Trade.

Eevee3

╰( ´・ω・)つ━☆゚.* ・。゚
Years
I've gotten quite a bit of treats from Wonder Trade.

I got a Phione on Wonder Trade once, when Pokemon Bank was up for that short period of time before crashing.

I also got a shiny Espeon and shiny Riolu but I ended up trading them away because I want to get shinies myself through the game.

I got a Mewtwo from someone's X game but I traded it away because I could get one myself. xD

Those are my main treats I've gotten so far. I like to catch Pokemon and nickname them funny things to pass along to make someone laugh, roll their eyes or snicker. x3

Anything that isn't crap is fine, but I'm getting tired of receiving Charmanders, Froakies, and Gibles (and the usual crap people send) via Wonder Trade.

I don't know what Pokemon are more annoying to get.

Timid natured Protean Froakies or a Fletchling. xD

Though, I tend to mentally forgive someone for sending the typical crap if they spent time to create a comical nickname for the Pokemon. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
Years
I use WonderTrade to find different Vivillon patterns, and although the receiver may not understand why (and may even curse me for it) I also send out Scatterbugs so other people can get my patterns.

I also traded a ton of Eevees, Deinos, etc. as well as starters from various generations that I didn't need / had in surplus.

I haven't gotten anything particularly grand, though. I do enjoy when people send me female Pokemon with good natures :)

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
Just Wonder Traded off about 15 Honedges (OT Stella) when I was IV breeding for a 5IV Aegislash. I'm sure everybody's got enough floating swords already, but it could've been crap I sent out into WT. Got a Poison Heal Shroomish, Toxic Boost Zangoose, a Zoroarek, and an Impish Natural Cure Trevenant (which is nice, I was gonna breed up one of those next).

Fastblade

Who?
Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2014
I have a total of 36 protean Froakies from WT....e__e I also got all the starters except Johto from it, but other than that, I've never gotten anything 'amazing'.

Lil MuDkiP849

Dream Chaser
Years
  • Age 33
  • NY
  • Seen Aug 12, 2021
I use Wondertrade here and there for dex filling really. I haven't gotten anything amazing like some of the people on here have gotten. Recently I decided to be a nice soul and offer up my old salvaged Lv.100 Shiny Adamant Gallade with near flawless IV's/EV'd and Ice Punch tutored from Emerald. I click on it, offer it, get a trade and what do I get? Some -atk natured japanese Onyx >,<. Lol, I just hope whoever has it now appreciates it.

Sebastian_Sommer

Rocket grunt
Years
once I finished filling the remaining entries on the event legendaries, I'm going to start WT my extra legendaries from B2/W2 (swords of justice trio, the four golems and lastly, the lake guardians).

Talon Flare

Learning to break kayfabe
Years
I gave away the justice trio and received a Level 61 Qwilfish, a Charmander, and a Flabebe
and I gave away a shiny Seaking accidentally and received a Slakoth, later for that Slakoth I received a Level 53 Heracross
The only shiny I received on wonder trade was a Shiny Herdier

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I've gotten three Unown today from Wonder Trade. Not sure what all the fuss is about over this Pokémon, but… xD" I'm probably going to trade them back, since I already have six other Unown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back