The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old 1 Week Ago, 12:09 AM
fin009

Advertise here
is there a complete map for this hack?
i really need it ! thx in advanced
Old 1 Week Ago, 04:31 AM
Taconinja

So all the epidodes are completed now?
Old 1 Week Ago, 05:53 AM
StuperMarkio
Hopeful Trainer

Nature: Hasty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taconinja View Post
So all the epidodes are completed now?
Short answer: Read the OP.

Long answer: Apparently not, otherwise Beta 5.x would be released by now.

Old 1 Week Ago, 06:46 AM
Charmender
Sk

Nature: Lonely
hey, i am charmender again i have a problem so reply if anybody know solution i play ash gray almost fully end it. But my saves are deleted(by mistake) and when i download version 4.2 i decide to play it from start but i stuck on route 20 i passed pokemon league exam and go to daycare and give them my one pokemon(charmender) then i go out and go in again then i go to the pc and activate secret passage and go down stairs and when i try to talk to team rocket and to daycare men or women the game freeze on both condition and i cant proceed to my 7th badge i try to replace 4.2 with 4.0,3.61 but i freeze again in both versions i do this event in past so give me a solution or tell me a version which not have this problem.
Waiting for replys.....
Old 1 Week Ago, 04:45 AM
MinerSigner60Neiner

I have a problem... I have caught the Bulbasuar at the secret village and The abandomed Charmander. Then I went down the path that you're supposed to fall down the hole and do the 'Here comes the Squirtle Squad' ep but it just allowed me to walk down straight to the cave and also allows me to go down to Vermilion City. Wot do?
Old 6 Days Ago, 08:00 PM
supperdragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salamence™ View Post
This is just harder than last time and thats why it takes longer time/or he is stopped on it
Well I hope he is still finishing the hack. Oh man, it brings back my childhood lol. When i was a little kid!
Old 5 Days Ago, 07:47 PM
JohnnyQuiz
Quiz Master

Nature: Quirky
Have managed to answer my own question, Alakazam, Gengar, Machamp, Golem, Cobat and Blissey are all getable without hacking, though I would advise giving them the soothe bell as they evolve quicker when holding it

Also add Bellosom Sentret and Furret to the non-Kanto findable list.
Old 5 Days Ago, 06:35 AM
David87

I am still stuck unable to compete in my first match at the poke league. I went there after I was told by oak to do so. I have done the cubone event, yet the guard will not let me through to begin my first match. If anyone can please help me, that would be great
Old 2 Days Ago, 04:38 PM
Sensual

Sweet hack, man. Props to you!
Old 1 Day Ago, 04:07 AM
yeroprimo

Why is gary missing in pokemon ash gray?
He's missing from Grandpa canyon and I need the pickaxe to continue the story. Help me please.
P.S. : I evolved my pikachu by mistake and I don't know what should I do.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here