• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Roleplay Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
It's taking all of my power to not laugh my rear off and/or join in on the monotony.

I suppose everyone who doesn't worship SV is some kind of atheist now, huh?

Greiger, Greiger, why?

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
It's taking all of my power to not laugh my rear off and/or join in on the monotony.

I suppose everyone who doesn't worship SV is some kind of atheist now, huh?

Greiger, Greiger, why?

Of course they will be struck down, it is the power of SV after all. As to your second question... how can anyone resist NOT joining a perfect church?

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Oh god what has he done to you

HE'S BRAINWASHING YOU ALL! I ORDER YOU ALL TO QUESTION YOURSELF AND YOUR BELIEFS! THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS! ILLEGAL! DOWNRIGHT SILLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I expect the government agents are outside my door now

@Vato: I have been looking forward to a good sci-fi RP and your plot sounds pretty okay to me. What I'm actually curious about is the planet itself. And of course how the 10 humans link to the mysterious threat.

Cirrus

dreaming a transient dream.
Years
Private Service Announcement: (in that it serves my private interests)

Hello, everynyan. You may or may not know me from many many years ago, once upon a time, when I actually had free time... well, I don't have nearly as much now, but I still do, so that's why I'm making an appearance again. I was surprised that a new "Most Original RP" hasn't been voted yet (did 3Q not happen?) but anyway my RP from a couple months ago, Litany, is receiving revision currently, as you can see by the map below. Stay tuned; version two is coming to a forum near you (soon?).

(p.s. it was entirely my fault that the last one died - not enough prep and balancing done. it was more of a spontaneous thing back then ... sad.)

EXCESSIVELY LARGE IMAGE ALERT: You have been warned. (it's supposed to be even bigger but the internet refuses to take my 4000x3000 picture, so ...)

Edit: re: most original RP, Supervegeta is indeed very original but I'm not sure if he's an RP.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
He's a roleplay and a religion, what else? :P

ahhh you're bringing back Litany! I'm actually excited about that! It was one of those roleplays I spectated, and it had so much potential. Maybe when you post version two, I miiiiight join. lol

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
Years
He's a roleplay and a religion, what else? :P

Don't forget that He's the god of said religion.

@Cirrus, Supervegeta's been a roleplay. If you've ever even thought of opening the RPC, you're in Supervegeta. The more roleplays you join, the further you're in Supervegeta. Supervegeta does not discriminate; He accepts all universes equally (except Naruto), and all characters are in Supervegeta after the death of their home RP. Even if you don't want to be, you're in Him, too. Embrace Him as you would your lover, and let Him wash over you, lest His wrath be invoked. Thou wouldst be wise to keep the Church from suffering at the hands of their own object of worship.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
and let Him wash over you

we really need to change the topic nao. he would never let himself wash over me no matter how much I begged him with my cute voice

All these new good looking RPs popping up now makes me think that some people made it their new years resolution to post more in the Roleplay Corner :3

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
I finally reposted Youkai academy xD

This time it's gonna be awesome :3

For the record, I'm joining both the Youkai RP & the Hyrule RP! :3

I would also like everyone's opinions.

Does anyone like Kid Icarus Upriising? Do you know what the Fighters look like? If you want, I can go ahead & create an RP of Kid Icarus. I already have a plot going. I'll only make it enough people want me to.

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I always wanted to ask, is the Youkai Academy roleplay based on the anime Rosario + Vampire? Because I was watching the anime the other day and I was like "uhh, didn't someone make a roleplay out of this?" xD

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
I always wanted to ask, is the Youkai Academy roleplay based on the anime Rosario + Vampire? Because I was watching the anime the other day and I was like "uhh, didn't someone make a roleplay out of this?" xD

Yes, that was Pink. :P You must join us. Join us... Join us... Join us... JOINUS! xD

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
I know about Youkai from a manga where somebody made out with a futakuchi-onna's second mouth...

Yup.

Khawill

<3
Years
In order to even be considered close to acceptable on this Forum it would need like 95% less boobs, and then there's the question: Is it during, after, before, or alternate to the anime/manga?

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
I am now interested if its based of R+V cept the anime blows compared to the manga. How a like is it!? DO TELL!?

In order to even be considered close to acceptable on this Forum it would need like 95% less boobs, and then there's the question: Is it during, after, before, or alternate to the anime/manga?
^^;; Those are questions you should be asking Pink. She's the one who submitted the RP! Sorry Pink <3

So, I asked just recently. How does everyone feel about a Kid Icarus RP? You get to be a Fighter. You could be on either the Light or Dark team, & fight as an individual during a free-for-all match. There's also a plot too. I imagine it as a sandbox-RP.

For those who don't know about Fighters:
15020_45_lg.jpg

Like I said, I won't create the RP unless lots of people want to enter my RP. Any opinions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back