• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
It's just because none of us have real lives. Okay, that might only apply to me. c;

The current discussion seems to have died, though. :?
Quick, someone start a discussion before we lose the posting momentum.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
The DCC seems to have slowed down.
A random discussion : What is fave group of music? Mine is Linkin Park.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
The DCC has been rocking! I love it! Keep it up my little darlings and I will shower thee with DCC emblems and such! :)
YES, MORE GIVE US MORE, WE DEMANDS IT, WE WANTS OUR PRECIOUS!

Can LilJz have some pwetty pwease?

eyes.gif

I have no idea why I'm doing this

It's just because none of us have real lives. Okay, that might only apply to me. c;

The current discussion seems to have died, though. :?
Quick, someone start a discussion before we lose the posting momentum.
Who else is loving the idea of Ice Warriors appearing again in Doctor Who?

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Jz, it's fun. c: I used to play it online but can't download the new version.

I don't have a specific favorite band, honestly. Partially because the music I like varies so much.
However, this is one of my favorite songs at the moment:

Spoiler:

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
I like pretty much any rock band out there, especially the bands of the 2000's. Don't really have a favorite.

The DCC has been rocking! I love it! Keep it up my little darlings and I will shower thee with DCC emblems and such! :)

Please do. I got like the most generic emblems ever haha

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I'm a bit wary of being around dogs, but I generally like them, so long as I trust that specific dog. c:

Kittens can be annoying, though. Especially playful ones. I had my eyelid torn open by an excited kitten who decided that my eyelashes look like a toy. D; It looked like I was crying blood.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I have the emblem already cause I'm the best.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I love kittens but i'm allergic to them(asthma). I had to give away my dog because of that. One of my most painful experiences in life.

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
I've never had a cat. We had one before I was born but my mom hated it so we gave it to someone else. I'd like to get one when I'm older, just to know how it's like owning a cat.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Same thing happens to me with some dogs (asthma). Mainly if they're licking my face. I: Only pet I've had to get rid of because of allergies was my rat. Pretty severe asthma attacks just from being around the bedding while it was being changed. D; Plus my arms would get all hived just from being near her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back