• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [OOC/SU][T]

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Oh, I thought it meant Nerevarine Can Provide. Silly me.
Actually, it stands for: No Cocainum Prohibited

See example A:

Youkai are allowed to be originally human but turned into a Youkai however, they are also allowed to have ONE human parent.
Hm, I wonder how many of the students are full-blooded beasts, and how many are hybrid.

I imagine Solo will neglect any hybrid species if/when he finds out about them.

Oh, and Lilizuki has a local bar in the OOC thread c:
BARTENDER, GIMME A SHOT OF COCAINUM!!

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
BARTENDER, GIMME A SHOT OF COCAINUM!!
NO.

So there. In other news, I have no idea how to complete this sentence, so welcome to my train of thought.

@PinkSapphire: Do you suppose we could get flavored blood for the cateria? Or drug blood? Y'know, like, you get somebody to drink alcohol, then drain their blood, and that's how vampries get drunk? I mean, it's not a real high school without underage drinking...

Geras

Roleplayer
Years
I should have my SU up by day's end. I'm assuming by the first post that there is still a werewolf available, right?

(Also, I would like to know more about this local bar)

Edit: Here is my SU

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Geras32- Congratulations~ you have been accepted

Lilizuki- hmmm… I hate drugs, so i'm sorry, no drugs blood ^^; I could consider alcohol blood but… I dunno i'll ask everyone this person secretly hates alcohol too

Alchohol in school… who are against it and who are for?

*cough* Against it… *cough*

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
I wasn't necessarily supporting it one way or the other, but one can't deny that such things do exist. Neither of my characters would consider either of them anyway, but it would allow for a marginally deeper setting and interesting scenarios in the future.

An example would be Fairytale poisoning the Academy's foodstores, with something that forces their human disguise to break, and makes the Youkai form more powerful to do so. Anything further than such suggestions would be outside the T rating, anywho.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
I think some drunken vampires would be hilarious. "Who spiked the blood??" "The person we stole it from."

If anyone would like to interact with Solo, he's in the corner of the cafeteria, munching on beef jerky. However, I can't imagine any conversation would last, unless you decide it'd be best to piss him off, either way, the interaction alone should be amusing. Any takers?

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
I wasn't necessarily supporting it one way or the other, but one can't deny that such things do exist. Neither of my characters would consider either of them anyway, but it would allow for a marginally deeper setting and interesting scenarios in the future.

An example would be Fairytale poisoning the Academy's foodstores, with something that forces their human disguise to break, and makes the Youkai form more powerful to do so. Anything further than such suggestions would be outside the T rating, anywho.

Uhm… or you started reading my thoughts or we have to move this to a PM

I choose for a PM.

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022
@Wolfy: I accept your challenge. I have a good scenario in my head.

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022
@dcjboi: :P Try to make a better impression of your character on Takumi later.

Is there such a thing as a said in stone destiny? XD anyways we'll see if Kakusu is fated to make better second impressions.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
*snerk* Solo wears a necklace.

Why the Youkai was there blood on the floor?

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
*snerk* Solo wears a necklace.

Why the Youkai was there blood on the floor?
A necklace of importance, mind you. Though I'd love to see the result of your vampire-character mocking him for it.

Solo post is up. I'm really going to enjoy this RP.

Geras

Roleplayer
Years
Finally read through everything after two days. Reading the OOC was totally worth it.

I will probably begin posting on the IC tomorrow. Also I made a slight addition on the personality in my SU. I'm really looking forward to being a part of this!

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
A necklace of importance, mind you. Though I'd love to see the result of your vampire-character mocking him for it.
Oh, I didn't know that Solo was a princess. ;P And it would likely end in tears.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Oh, I didn't know that Solo was a princess. ;P And it would likely end in tears.
It'd be hilarious. I imagine he'd lose, seeing as she's a vampire, and she'd probably piss him off too much for him to make any sort of strategy.

Though, if anyone even reaches for the necklace, they might lose a finger or two.

Otherwise, he'd at the very least be a good sport about his loss. Though he would probably resent her forever.

Claire*

Here's to the crazy ones.
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
Hey, Macho. If you decide to take up Eva's offer of walking to class, you can feel free to bunny him if you'd like. It would make things easier. :)

Back