• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon S.S. again (rm2k3)

how good dose it look for a newbie?

• better

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • good

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • bad

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • worse

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters
Years
ok last time they said i needed a story and at least 1 screen shot so i did my home work and got some screen shots. i have a cbs hope for a cms. look i also plan on giving out the battle system when im done now for the story you pull an ereand for a pro. rival woops up on ya you become poke master same as in the game. please let me know what you think this is my first game ever.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
CBS looks neat, and the other screens look ok. Good luck.

MasaXGPMat

Super Transcedent Milenio
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 9, 2012
nice screens cant wait for the demo keep up the good work

Years
  • Seen Oct 19, 2006
why in the cbs is there a sprite on the bottom? or is it like one of those battle scenes that make the screen turn black and then you battle and it comes back?

MykehDoom

Team Magma's Entei
Years
  • Age 35
  • GA
  • Seen Aug 12, 2010
Looks pretty cool. Can I be a beta tester? (If I can then I can make a new magma sig. Man I love team magma. :D)

Flameguru

Pokemon: Metallic Silver
Years
  • Seen Apr 6, 2024
whoops...4got he was usin RM2K3......sorry.......Good luck with your game:D

Years
thanks every one dan48 the reason there is a sprite at the bottem is because thats your charecter befor i made him invisible see the screen to see him gone. and for dbgfan sure as soon as i get the battles working right

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
well not bad....

screens loook good!
the battle system looks kinda funny......(red lines, blue mew, black things..)

overall its good!

Years
thnx bruno1440 but i have all the pokemon pictures a;so on the front how do you change it rm2k3? also me being new what do you mean by adding you to msn do you mean email thnx

Back