• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ello, I'm Meegoon! :3

Megolonius

Preschooler Meegoon
Years
Just joined today. I play White 2, just beat the Elite Four, looking for friend codes! I'm also very helpful and friendly. My fc is in my signature and profile. Let me know so I can add you back please. :3 Free hugs! *hughug to any and everyone*

Magnetic

Underground Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jan 29, 2018
Hey! I just came back today for the first time in a loooong time. I'm playing White 2 and approaching the Elite Four. Free hugs are awesome :P

Shadowraze

ur mum
Years
Hello there Megolonius!

You can trade with your friends in the Trade Corner forums and have some battles in the Battle Center Forums. There are many people there so be sure to make friends with them. If you wanna have a chat just VM me I won't bite. :3

If you have any questions regarding the forum you can ask any of our dear staff members via VM/PM.

Anyways, Welcome and have a nice stay here on Pokecommunity! :)

Megolonius

Preschooler Meegoon
Years
Hey! I just came back today for the first time in a loooong time. I'm playing White 2 and approaching the Elite Four. Free hugs are awesome :P

Yaaay. Good job. :3 *huggle* ooo! ... ... add me?

Hello there Megolonius!

You can trade with your friends in the Trade Corner forums and have some battles in the Battle Center Forums. There are many people there so be sure to make friends with them. If you wanna have a chat just VM me I won't bite. :3

If you have any questions regarding the forum you can ask any of our dear staff members via VM/PM.

Anyways, Welcome and have a nice stay here on Pokecommunity! :)
Thank you, really nice staff member person! Here's your hug. *huggles*

Last edited:
Years
/is hugged
Thank you! :3 I'll hug you back. Free hugs all around!

Oh, welcome to PC, yes? Great to meet you!

Congrats on beating the Elite Four in White 2! I'd give you my friend code but it wouldn't matter since I don't have WiFi.. ;~; Do you trade or battle often? You'll fit into the Trade Corner and Battle Center very well I'm sure, so that's a suggestion you should check out sometime. Can get your teams rated and participate in tournaments in the Battle Center, plus the Trade Corner's the best platform for getting the Pokemon you want. Makes me sad to even post this since I just can't participate due to not having a wireless connection, ahh. :(

But you do seem really kind and helpful! We love people like that here. Maybe you can help other members out with their Pokemon games, since people often post around the Pokemon boards asking for help? There's a lot of ways to help out so I'll be looking forward to seeing you help in your own way. ;D Would love to be friends with you as well; drop me a friend request anytime! Let's chat about Pokemon, White/Black 2, or anything else.

Have a great time and hope you have a wonderful day! :]

KriegStein

Nuclear Reactor
Years
Hey there Meg! :D Good to see so energetic people here!
You beat elite four? Thats awesome! I havent even bought white yet so I still have long way to go. :'D
Anyway...have fun here on PC! Im sure youll make new friends here. So yeah...have fun and have a blast!
See ya around! :D

Back