• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Roleplay Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
Wow lol so many posts.

@PinkSapphire: The new plot of War's sequel is already being worked upon, so no need for anybody else to make it lol xD.

@FinalMaster: I'll be honest, that idea appeals to me. I like it, dunno if I'll join it though. :( Seriously school sucks.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
Deepimpact_ i know because i'm helping xD ....

Oh, I see. :3 I'm also trying to see what I can do, I guess I'll talk to Equinox about it. xD

But this reminded me of a topic. I hope this actually generates discussion lol.

Is there a RP you think should be started once again? Are you actually willing to start it once again? It's recommended that you talk more about the RPs that others made. :D

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
Pokemon Odyssey. And about what, pokeman?

The new Pokemon Odyssey is already working pretty well okay. >:(

what made it so successful is what i really want to know.

Well, it's not like an incredibly original concept, that I'll admit. It was a simple humans vs. Pokemon RP and it was not 'famous' but rather fun for everybody involved, I'd say. It was just all of us in the RP who had pretty fun characters and all the crazy situations and fights we all got into.

...Ahhhh, good times. xD

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I think I might have a topic that's pretty good. :3

What was the first RP you were in that actually finished? Did you want to continue? Were you glad or sad?

The First RP I was in that finished was as many have said, War between Pokemon and Humans. I had a lot of fun RPing in it, too bad it was rushed to the finish, and the sequel died out. (Sequels are never as good as the originals :b)

Anyways, talks of remaking it.. Hmm.. I'd join.

@PinkSapphire: Here are all the details you need:

The IC

The OOC

Also, if it is any indication, I am returning to action here.

|Equinox|

Going on a hiatus :'(
Years
The new Pokemon Odyssey is already working pretty well okay. >:(

No, the first one. It was so much fun...I want it again...

so, really the GM had a lot to do with the experience of making it fun?

A part of it. The GM (Uh...actually, t'was me) didn't do too much about the whole plot. He talked with the RPers and planned the entire plotline but not holding it too tightly without providing flexibility. The key to that successful RP was the RPers' devotion and the onslaught of problems/dilemmas that never seemed to end.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
xD I bring up one topic & suddenly the only answer is War Between Humans & Pokemon! That's all that's being taled about it seems.

:P So basically, you all should be thanking me.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
What was the first RP you were in that actually finished? Did you want to continue? Were you glad or sad?

Legendary Rebels... It was probably for the best that it ended when it did, lest activity problems get to it first. I honestly felt mostly neutral about the timing of the ending. The ending itself was satisfactory though. *sagenod*

for him.

I'm trash.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 6, 2023
I haven't finished an RP on this forum ever. They usually amount to these reasons:

1. I am cursed and many RPs become inactive once I post. Rarely, they die, but it has happened a couple of times.

2. School leaves me unable to post. High school sucks.

3. The GM disappears.

Last edited:

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
I haven't finished an RP on this forum ever. They usually amount to these reasons:

1. I am cursed and many RPs become inactive once I post. Rarely, they die, but it has happened a couple of times.

2. School leaves me unable to post. High school sucks.

3. The GM disappears.

I don't think one should consider themselves cursed at all. :B Only a very very small percent of the RPs actually finish, and most of the RPs just die out without reaching an end. Correct me if I'm wrong, but from all the completed RPs that I checked, none of them had a lot of well known RPers out here who make good characters, and I hardly consider them cursed d;

If this indeed was true i'd say that like almost 90% of the RPers were in fact, cursed.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

I don't think one should consider themselves cursed at all. :B Only a very very small percent of the RPs actually finish, and most of the RPs just die out without reaching an end. Correct me if I'm wrong, but from all the completed RPs that I checked, none of them had a lot of well known RPers out here who make good characters, and I hardly consider them cursed d;

If this indeed was true i'd say that like almost 90% of the RPers were in fact, cursed.
And going on that same logic, one could say that it is those same people that are the witches and warlocks casting said curses, albeit inadvertently. I mean, you know what they say, "The bonds of people is true power", but when the "bond" is broken, everything (and everyone) goes to Hell.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
I hear that a lot too. Sometimes I worry PTA won't finish, due to how long it has to lee running to /reach/ a finish. Guess that just means I'll have to keep working hard to prevent that.

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
For the six years I've been here, I've only been in one RP that's finished (which I actually got the last post on :D) and that was The Uprising.

Actually, I have a topic which I need to get answered (because there's an emblem if you've been here long enough) and that is;

How long have you been roleplaying at PC? Or how long have you been roleplaying in general?

プリンセスサファイア

Sapphire Princess
Years
How long have you been roleplaying at PC? Or how long have you been roleplaying in general?

I've been roleplaying on PC for about a month, in general I've been roleplaying for five years now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back