• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cid

Years

Happy fifth anniversary, Went.

And I'm even more apprehensive about graduating. Sigh. I knew we were still too young.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
My score in Mathematics will be too low this year. Ah well. I'll work harder next year.

derozio

Years
I've returned to PC, Tara. I've been coming everyday since my birthday (8 March). ;D

derozio

Years
I'll try my best, for sure. :D

Also, nice theme. Looks fantastic, as usual. <3

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Good!

Thank you! I'm loving the coloring I've been doing on these Mithos icons. ;w; Your theme looks fabulous as usual as well!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I love Tales of the Abyss, but it doesn't top Symphonia to me. ;w; It did for a while until I realized how much I loved Symphonia more. Since then it has never faltered again.

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 27, 2024
I wonder if anyone can recognize the famous anime couple in my avatar/signature right now...

Uhh, Yuuki & Zero by any chance? o_o'

But yes, I have watched Vampire Knight. xD

Thank you! I'm loving the coloring I've been doing on these Mithos icons. ;w; Your theme looks fabulous as usual as well!

me too... reminds me of Wind Waker.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I really really really hope they do something for Symphonia for it's tenth anniversary. ;w; the OVA will hopefully be finished by then and idk if they haven't done anything like that for the other Tales of Games that have already had a tenth anniversary Symphonia needs a remake or something ahhh. I mean Phantasia is over ten years old but they have what... two-three remakes? ;x Or well.. ports. And I know Symphonia has one but that was brought out a year after Symphonia and while it had extra things the fram rate was actually downgraded to fit all those things and it wasn't released anywhere else other than Japan.

ruby

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 27, 2024
I want to play ToS because of the parallel worlds thing.

But sadly it's GameCube only. u___u

Depending on how good your PC is you could emulate it with dolphin.

...Or you could just pick up an old GC from a shop or eBay.

cheap as hell, as are the games.

Last edited:

ruby

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 27, 2024
You can do that on dolphin too.

ruby

Years
  • Age 31