• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Did anyone see the latest dubbed episodes yet? the fight involving the 2nd Mizukage and a bunch of ninja shinobi is just so hilarious.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Never seen/watched/etc-ed it. T:
Yup, etc-d is now a word.

Really, though. I think I've seen some ads- that's it.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Jess, you should join my Naruto fan club and join whichever village you're mostly likely going to associate with, and you can also become a Hokage 8)

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Jz, I don't know what you just said. Haha.

Nathan- you just said I've missed hours of fun, then that it's dumb. Your post is confusing me. :?

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Naruto -the guy- is so dumb sometimes that it's funny. You should give it a go one of these times.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
@Nathan
Oh, I see. x: I think the ad I seen for it just involved a bunch of people screaming, so that made me not want to watch it haha.

@Jz
I'm listening to a metal song about a self-harming, suicidal, depressed guy. c: I've been working on a project involving fitting the lyrics of the next song I hear into a drawing. This is that song. Should be fun.

Also holding a burrito on my lap (on a plate, of course). It's too hot to eat right now and is honestly burning the heck out of my leg. T:

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I kind of lost interest in Naruto after like the 100th something episode. Though I've been watching the reruns played on Toonami. Mainly cause it's on before Soul Eater but still it's nostalgic. :)

Right now I'm just browsing forums,mainly PC, and Facebook.

Crux

Evermore
Years
Meh, I lost interest in Naruto around the whole Snake dude tells Sasuke:
3qdmoq.jpg

thing. :I

I'm listening to The Virginmarys, and browsing Pc. Nothing fancy.

I'm probably only going to be online for about ten minutes by the way.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Hey, Roc.
---
I'm still not doing anything interesting.
About to start the drawing for that song. c:

Edit:
@Dipu
I don't know what his voice sounds like, so...

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Yeah. T;
But the program I use for drawing digitally has decided to hate me, so I have to use Photoshop for coloring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back