• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Making up for LOST time

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
This promotion is massively overdue as my man Lost has been an excellent member without recognition for far too long. Please welcome and congratulate him on his new position as mine and Spherical Ice's thread approval slave.

I hope you're ready to see excellent threads such as:

qs5HW1r.png

And you'll know you've really made it when someone puts you in their hack as my gay lover:

scyther.png

One final congratulations to my community hack co-leader as we finally welcome Lost to our wonderful ROM Hacking team.

Years
It appears Treehouse's "who do you want to get modded" thread has forseen another new addition to staff, and it was one that damn deserved it.

Been a while since we last had a new mod for the ROM Hacking section too, because I know how hard of a section it is to mod but like the others said, you have good knowledge of hacks and we felt it was time your dedication finally paid off. Good luck!

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years
I can I just point out the welcome message in Harry's screenshot is perfect for when they made you a mod. Congrats, Lost! We were all waiting for this to happen. :D

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
Ayyyyyy congratz Lost! You're a cool customer, so this is well deserved! I hope you enjoy your new position! :D

Back