• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Did the Ranger Games Destroy Your DS Screen?

Years
I loved the Ranger games. I always played them almost everyday, even when there was nothing else to do in them. I was pretty lucky that my DS screen wasn't smashed or destroyed while playing them despite pressing the stylus down hard on the screen.

Was anyone's screens destroyed just by pressing the stylus down too hard on the screen while making a capture?

Years
No, they were fine for me. Although it wasn't the most enjoyable thing in the first game when you HAD to circle it all in one go and couldn't release. I never really pressed it too hard on.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
Wow, that hasn't happened to me! I do press down a little bit, but not too much. It's the same with writing, too - I don't like pressing too hard. That really sucks though. :(

Back