• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official PokéCommunity Shipping Debates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
^ No, you're wrong. Not everyone here supports cafemochashipping. In fact, this guy here doesn't even know what that ship it all about. ._.

/me googles

WHAT?! Ash x Dento? No way. :<

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
^ No, you're wrong. Not everyone here supports cafemochashipping. In fact, this guy here doesn't even know what that ship it all about. ._.

/me googles

WHAT?! Ash x Dento? No way. :<

Lol ^__^

Can anyone link me to this "Day inside May"? It surely does interest me a bit.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016

Don't be so happy about it; I don't support Negaishipping either. I only support Mysteryeggshipping! ^__^
Go MysteryEggShipping!!! :D
You aren't the lone Cafemocha D: I think everyone but AK47 is a Cafemochashipper here XD Not lonely~
I don't really think Ash likes him at all, thats why I don't support it... so yeah.

I like cookies. And cake... Oh! Coca-cola. /random

Im looking through the old shipping thread to reply to stuff that was posted before I joined. xD

Ak47, is this why you don't support Gay shippings then?
AdvancedK47 said:
You are relying too much on fandom. Face reality, there will be no homosexual shippings in any of this franchise, period. Now go drink your evening coffee cause I need to chill before I hit my brother.
Homophobe Funny how the coffee thing fits with the whole cafémoch situation.

vernikova said:
Are you saying that Pokéshipping is most likely? Your reason is just illogical.

Pokéshipping is a never will.
If anything it is the most likely if anything it had the most hints, and Ash and Misty were much more closer then he is to May or Dawn. (Excluding Iris since she hasn't been in for long)

AK47 said:
Now the only hope for ash is Hikari( Dawn) They look soo cute together, While misty is way too tall and old for ash, I don't even think misty should bother to be even mentioned of in the anime.
Heh, looks like you were wrong. Mwahahahaha.

Ew Inuyasha..
Ew Advanceshipper..
Ew brick.. *gets hit by brick and dies*
The best ever post out of all of the shipping debate threads. /Legend

[B said:
Kasu-chan[/B]]
What does age have to do with shippings anyway? That arguement is far too overused.
I agree. Ash will never age anyway.

The ghost of christmas past will be back with more tommorow, to taunt you all.

Last edited:

Spinor

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
Omfg, you quoted from the old shipping thread...

I forbid you to look at anything from before you joined... OR ELSE.

ShinyMeowth

Gone forever
Years
Lol ^__^

Can anyone link me to this "Day inside May"? It surely does interest me a bit.
Oh god no, don't ever read that, ever. What is seen cannot be unseen, and you will regret giving in to your curiosity for the rest of your life. Trust me, it is horrible.

Spinor

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
But if it's so well known to be mentioned here, how bad could it possibly be?

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Only old members are allowed to look at old threads, then? /working her way through that thread

I'm kind of afraid yet intrigued by that fic. If someone posts a link I will have to read it...

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
Years
  • Age 35
  • Nim
  • Seen Feb 16, 2017
I never liked the way Scott explained things. Does that type of explaining follow in this fic? Everytime he posted it made me feel...annoyed.

Jorah

What do I put here?
Years
  • Age 33
  • UK
  • Seen Aug 18, 2021
Soooo does anyone wanna post a link to that fanfic? I tried searching but couldn't find it, only people talking about it o.o

Jorah

What do I put here?
Years
  • Age 33
  • UK
  • Seen Aug 18, 2021
Now I wonder if that fanfic is just some huge myth...XD Someone posted an extract from it, but not a link to the actual thing and refused to quote anything "bad" from it. Another site is complaining about how they complained to Serebii about the fanfic...others are people talking about how you should never read it...omg...

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
My desire to read it out of curiosity is increasing while my common sense is telling me to never read it. Ever.

Everything I've read says it's not something I would want to read...

Spinor

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
I'll be honest, even after my research... I still want to read it o_o Is there something wrong with me?

Spinor

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
Damn, I can't find it anywhere either.

I should probably consider directly contacting cybercubed (scott) if that's who made it, right?

Shedinjareese

Undercover Rocket
Years
Okay AK47 now you just pushed it with "angel". -_-

Hey, it's better than being demoted to "Report Button." O_o

I tend not to read fan-fics because I don't trust finding ones with good grammar, I'm worried I'll start projecting false ideas onto the real characters (like start looking for something that isn't there), and I mostly talk about shipping I think because I tend to be interested in the psychology of someone who doesn't exist (therefore making that person's being a collaboration of other people's ideas for what they want him/her to be). Shipping is the only part of that that I really can't talk to anyone besides you guys about.

Where were we, heattagshipping? X] Just kidding, but yeah Jorah, you're right about the blushing- and Ruby, I don't think that is something the dub could add, which makes it even more surprising...

ShinyMeowth

Gone forever
Years
It probably won't be linked here, since it is full of adult content, and for all I know, it would probably break the forum rules. Trust me, you don't want to read it. It is not a Pokemon story, it just has Pokemon characters in it. There is no pokemon-related scene in it, aside from a part where Pikachu zaps Ash. Don't give in to your curiosity, it is not an enjoyable thing to read. The reason most of you can't find it, is that it was deleted from the serebii forums, probably due to its content. But if you are really determined on seeing it, remember that it was there once, and once something is on the internet, there is one place where it will be archived forever.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Omfg, you quoted from the old shipping thread...

I forbid you to look at anything from before you joined... OR ELSE.
So?

You don't have the orthority to tell me that.

Lets share some AMV's, youtube have like, the biggest shipping community on the web. I've made a few videos.

Commanderpigg uploaded this awsome video yesterday:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
AHHHHHHHHH! *fangirl squee*
That made my day :D :D And it now is one of my favorites. <3

My other favorite is the video featured in my profile, the one that inspired me to write fanfiction again:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back