• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Earth and Sky: OCC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
And I made my first post~ I'll be interested in seeing how characters interact with Julia, and I'll be further interested in seeing how she makes out on the island.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Sorry if I missed some parts... I feel like I almost got left behind and I had to rush myself back with the group...

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Wow, tough luck Yellow. I would say that Quto had it out for you, but also you did take a job that pretty much handed out a whole badge to you, so I wasn't expecting it to be a cake walk. Well... good luck on that.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Wow, tough luck Yellow. I would say that Quto had it out for you, but also you did take a job that pretty much handed out a whole badge to you, so I wasn't expecting it to be a cake walk. Well... good luck on that.

Wait, what's going on with Yellow and Quto?

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Nothings going on with them, it's just what happened to her character in the post, how she just got a little dose of bad luck. She's just had a huge obstacle thrown her way and I was just wishing her luck.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@Greiger: No worries. Julia happens to specialize in battles involving more than one pokemon, and she got left with at least one of her three support pokemon. Albeit MacGyver would probably have been more useful in this situation.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Things are coming together! But is it just the four of us? Because I don't remember any other posts...

Years
  • Seen Oct 13, 2023
Right place this time :D

Name: James Storeson
Sex: Male
Apperance: I can't post sprites yet but I have a sprite i can pm you.
Pokemon Team:
Haunter; Hypnosis, Shadowball, Sucker punch, Thunderbolt

Skarmory; Fly, Steelwing, Substitute, night slash

Quagsire; Body Slam, Surf, Muddy Water, Ice Beam

Scyther; Cut, Slash, Fury attack, Hyper Beam

Magmar; Fire Punch, Flamethrower, Focus Punch, Strength (fun fact, Magmar's Japanese name is Boober, i thought that was funny =3.)

Mewtwo; Psychic, Thunder, Protect, Psycho cut

Bio:
Having beat his hometown of Kanto's pokemon league, James lived the next years of his life seeking a better challenge than the League could provide, than one day he stumbled across a flyer for the Earth and Sky Tournament.

Last edited:
Years
@j102ede

Error:
Reuniclus, Salamance
and
Gengar are Stage 3 Evolution's

Starting team must consist of Stage 2 or lower.

Page one to the OCC here requests that your pokemon team may consist of stage 2 evolutions and no higher. You can later evolve them when you enter Lethia or some other region for the tournament.

Post No.1 of Profile Setup in OCC This can also be found on page one in this topic.

Years
  • Seen Oct 13, 2023
@Quto Sorry D:, I didn't read the first page, I just went to the last page and pasted my app over.

Years
There is a template in the post with my Character bio in page 1 of the RP when if first started out.

If your having difficulties, you are free to follow the template.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back