• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Went is awesome, American Football isn't

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
We should be better staff members. So, here's a thread for us to talk about real football. Hopefully we can stop derailing other less important threads now.

So how about that Manchester United?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
You are a disgrace to humanity and I hate you.

But yeah they're p awesome.

Nihilego

Years
No, I'm being responsible for my actions, Alex. You should appreciate how thoughtful I was being towards other staff by making this thread - now you can all get on with your business while we talk about football in a controlled and appropriate environment.

Nihilego

Years
But he could be much more fabulous.

IF HE WOULD POST IN THIS THREAD ANYWAY.

Nihilego

Years
It's not horrible if you like football! And if you don't like football, you shouldn't really be going anyway lol.

Also are you American? If so, you probably didn't go to a football game.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
Madrid have collected two draws in a row so hopefully today they'll collect a bad result as well (without Pepe, Özil and Lass) and make the league burn!

Also thank you Tear <3 And screw to all the morons who can't see the beauty of football. Go away.

Nihilego

Years
Lol @ what happened to those three. What happened to that stupid ref who sent them all off anyway?

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
Lol @ what happened to those three. What happened to that stupid ref who sent them all off anyway?

Pepe: 2 matches for calling the ref "Son of a *****".
Mou: 1 match for calling the referee "filho da puta". I guess they were softer on him as he used a different language for the name calling.
Rui Faria: Mou's physical trainer, 2 matches for being sent off for the 4th time this season.
Özil: 1 match for the straight red.
Ramos: Got one yellow docked out so he'll play tonight. He's one booking away from a 1-match ban anyway, so it's going to be fun. I fully expect him to be serving it next week.

And the ref is very well thank you.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Football is my favorite sport (or at least the sport I can tolerate the most) but I only seem to watch it during the World Cup sorry. :c

Nihilego

Years

Pepe: 2 matches for calling the ref "Son of a *****".
Mou: 1 match for calling the referee "filho da puta". I guess they were softer on him as he used a different language for the name calling.
Rui Faria: Mou's physical trainer, 2 matches for being sent off for the 4th time this season.
Özil: 1 match for the straight red.
Ramos: Got one yellow docked out so he'll play tonight. He's one booking away from a 1-match ban anyway, so it's going to be fun. I fully expect him to be serving it next week.

And the ref is very well thank you.
I hope by that last line you don't mean you agree with the ref's actions, Went... iirc you said some people got sent off AFTER the final whistle blew.

Lerroux

Ruler of PC
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2015
We have a football thread for this kind of talk. Why don't you talk there?

Last edited:

Nihilego

Years
It's pretty dead. And not staffy enough.

Do you like football, Lerroux?

Last edited:

Lerroux

Ruler of PC
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2015
Your opinion doesn't really matter in this case, Razor Leaf.

Nihilego

Years
...sorry what? Why ask a question which you don't want an answer for? |:

Nihilego

Years
In that case, Lerroux, please tell me - whose opinion does matter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back