• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

What Are You Currently Playing V2.0
Original thread here
The first thread was posted in 2008, so I think it is time to get a version 2.0 going.

In this thread, you can tell us about what game/s you are playing currently. You can list one game or all the ones you are playing, just make sure you follow the minimum post rule.

Games I have been playing:
~Fifa '12
~Olympics 2012 (lol don't judge me, it is horrid)
~F1 2011
~Gravity Rush
~Tales of the Abyss

Think that is all for now, but jumping around so sporadically recently, I can't remember.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
I've been playing Yu-Gi-Oh: Over the Nexus for the past few months, but I decided to come back to Pokemon White to do some catch-up training/breeding. So I'm currently playing the latter

DaEpicTrainer

One Pokemon to Rule Them All
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
I've been playing Diablo 3/Dota 2/Pokemon Liquid Crystal

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 4, 2020
I've mostly been playing Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition, Halo Reach, Gears of War 3 and Sonic Adventure 2 Battle.

Sir Codin

Pokemon Black and White
Pokemon Conquest

Years
So, I'm screwing around a bit in GTA San Andreas, what I aim for is getting as many weapons to the maximum skill level as early as possible (and it is early, I've only done like 3 of the storyline missions and the fire fighter missions so far), what usually happens is that I shoot things and the skill bar increases, but then Murphy's law applies and I stupidly die from something like fall damage after surviving an explosion or get my car stuck in the worst possible moment and get arrested with one star, usually right before I intend to save.

Also playing some Sims 2, and, again, I'm just randomly screwing around without any real aim other than having something to do while listening to various kinds of music.

Last edited:

Droidz

¬‿¬
Years
I just started a new Pokemon B/W playthrough today, I'm also finishing off Final Fantasy X-III and also got my PSP fixed so I'm ALSO playing Kingdom Hearts BBS.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
Been playing Bulletstorm like crazy. This game is possibly the most stylish FPS ever. And one of the most fun too. <3;

Been playing DMC4 too. Defeating Blitz in Son of Sparda difficulty setting is kinda hard. :B

+ Some Assassin's Creed 2. Will play Revelations in a while.

/just got a new graphic card and is enjoying playing all games on highest settings. :DDD

Nerdy Mojo

No Lifer
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jul 28, 2014
playing the heck out of dragons dogma atm. actually did a all nighter to celebrate the 4th and will probably play most of the day today too.kinda unpolished and definitely hardcore niche type game for the most part(almost no real emphasis on story,more challenging than most current rpgs save demon souls,slightly grind heavy,and no hand holding at all really) but im part of said niche and as evidenced by sales theres over 1 million who also fit it or still like it due to combat.not the best game but one of the most fun in a while.

besides that i play dissidia 012,TES oblivion,and tom clancys endwar also

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
I'm about to start playing Sim City 4 - I can't get enough of the game. I'm working on making the "Pokemon World" as a playable map (taking me so long, already 6 months and only 3/4th finished)

YungKnowledge

Kigo & Jori Shipper
Years
Currently Playing:
Saint Row the Third
Rock Band Gutiar and Bass
Pokemon Black
Pokemon Soul Silver
Maplestory
NBA 2K11 My Player
Minecraft
BSing in Final Fantasy 13 I'm finding out that this game is really long.

Years
I after some failing attempts a year or so ago FINALLY got Yu-Gi-Oh: Capsule Monster Coliseum to run on an emulator. And I must say: The English YGO voices are weird. At least they sound funny because the game is still lagging like crazy, I'll have to find a solution for that. Hopefully it isn't my Laptop's low GHZ's fault. Controls don't work perfectly either just yet.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2020
GOTTA GO FAST TO POST ON THE FIRST PAGE

With the double XP event going on in Tribes Ascend, that's where I am.
Unlocked the Raider class yesterday; Arx Buster is harder to use than it seemed.

Years
  • Seen Feb 26, 2020
Practically nothing but Black 2. I'm gonna resume playing To the Moon, though, as I heard it's a great point-and-click adventure and from what I've seen so far the writing is quite good and humorous.

Years
I've been playing a lot of NHL 11 lately since I am just one trophy away from completing the game.

Also just picked up Pokemon White, so I expect a lot of my time to be consumed by that over the next little while.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Currently playing Pokemon Platinum for the DS and Persona 2 Innocent Sin for the PSP right now. Just started on P2IS but I'm close to finishing Platinum now at this rate.

Also occasionally playing Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 along with Halo Reach and Dead Or Alive 4 on the side, this isn't often atm though as things have been hectic irl which has made finding time for my 360 to be rather scarce for now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back