• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Pokemon: Tournament of Life [T] (OOC/SU)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rune Alchemist

Magical Evil Role Player
Years
  • Age 28
  • Asia
  • Seen Oct 5, 2023
Oh right, so if that's the case can be a perfect meet up for our characters :) Willow even more drenched in water than she is now and probably in a bad mood at getting soaked again in one morning :P

I count three.

1. Morning wake-up call
  2. Trying to capture a Horsea
  3. Getting sprayed by Clampearl

Also, I call most Clamperl Clampearl.

Oh, Gimmiepie, I think you copy-pasted twice.

If you don't mind, I'd make a little mention of my character here.

Lokiepie

ooh...Cake!
Years
the clamperl incident happened after my post :P

and what do you mean by the second comment mean about the clamperl/clampearl :P

Rune Alchemist

Magical Evil Role Player
Years
  • Age 28
  • Asia
  • Seen Oct 5, 2023
I put the Clampearl incident as number 3 because it's new.

My second comment is about how I prefer to call Clamperl. I call it Clampearl. See the extra 'a'?

-posting-

Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2023
hmm, seeing how ultima cup probably wont be starting anytime soon, mind reserving me a spot with smoochum? :D

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
Name: DeSean Guilliver

Appearance:

DeSean is basiclly your steorotypical "Big Black". He is 6'4'' and has broad shoulders. His bald head reflects the sun making his head look like a gaint mirror. He has long arms and legs giving him an advantage if he were to fight. His green eyes reflect his mood because when he is happy they appear soft and gentle but when he is mad they look intense and strike fear into his targets heart. He wears a blue sort of plaid jacket with a white hood. Underneath that is a green underarmor shirt. He usually wears his camoflouge pants with his brown socks tucked into his pants. He only has a nice pair of black hiking boots that looks more brown from mud.

Personality:

DeSean is a shy and timid person who can't really stand up for himself. He is antisocial but when you do get him to talk only nice things are said. He is also very empathetic and smart and has the best memory capacity. He can get quite aggressive when threatened and will not give up in a fight. If himself or anybody he cares about is endangeored he will come to thier aid.

History:

DeSean was in a small family of four. His mom and dad had abandoned there family when DeSean was only eight leaving his older brother, Marco, in charge. When Marco had become of age he became a gym leader in training. DeSean was proud of his older brothers achomplishments. Sadly when Marco was twenty and DeSean was fourteen, Marco died by the hand of The Life Keepers. They got into his school where he was going to be certifyed as an offical leader when The Life Keepers burned his school to the ground trapping Marco and burning him to death. DeSean was devistated; without a home or any relative left to take care of him or his two younger siblings, DeSean had decided that he would become a pokemon master. Now at the age of sixteen DeSean can finally avenge his brothers death igniting the flame fueled by revenge and anger.

Pokemon: Swinub

Last edited:

Rune Alchemist

Magical Evil Role Player
Years
  • Age 28
  • Asia
  • Seen Oct 5, 2023
DeSean is basiclly your "Big Black". He has broad shoulders, and looks like the legendary pokemon shaymin. His head looks bigger then his body along with longer arms.

Sorry, but... What?

I can't paint a picture of your character. I mean... I can't picture him.

Oh, Lokirpie, at first I thought you saw my character. Turns out it was her sister. =D

Well, the Clamperls are defeated. Any system messages, RPM?

Last edited:

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
1ninjadude1701, if you could expand a little on your appearance then I'll be happy to accept you.

Also guys, with the Clamperls defeated you may now move on as normal. (Remember to keep track of your pokemon's levels -- since they may have learnt a new move. You can check how many levels your pokemon have gained via the first post). I would suggest you now move onto the route toward Jubilife City, as Chapter 2, is where the drama really begins.

Years
Curious, I just want to clarify that we can still give our pokemon TMs or train them to learn TM/Move Tutor moves ourselves right?

Lokiepie

ooh...Cake!
Years
wait question, because pie and I both took on the three clamperls how many exp do we get both?? do we split the 6 levels we gain from the +2 between us? or do we get 6 each :D

Oops sorry rune!! :P didn't think Willow would have been able to see that far so I focused on the sister :) they'll hopfully be properly introduced to one another in the next couple of posts. :)

Also Curious, made a massive mistake which I apologise for, using sand attack >.< forgot completely but won't happen again =/ also which generation move list did you get moves from?

Last edited:
Years
Hellz yeah my Teddiursa got Fury Swipes haha

I had originally thought that it was 2 per encounter not pokemon, sweet :D

Now to meet Rune, catch a Staryu and go to Jubilife.

Game_sloth

That guy
Years
  • Age 30
  • AL
  • Seen Aug 17, 2013
First RP, hope I'm not joining too late, but would love to give it a try!

Name: Ike Fissure

Appearance: Ike is a short guy, only a mere height of 5'4, who tends to keep a light summer tan all year around. He is quite slim with enough muscle to not be considered puny. His usually hazel-colored eyes tend to change due to his current emotional state: a blue-green color when in a positive mood and a darker green when in a negative one. He always tends to have 5 o'clock shadow and a white beanie to keep his long, knappy brown hair under control. Ike tends to wear a light blue v-neck that has a black static streaks going through it. His shirt is rarely seen, though, due to the tight, white pullover he usually has on that has a zipper running down the right side of it. Along with his pullover, he is usually wearing his beige skinny jeans and his blue with bleach-spotted TOMS.

Personality: Due to Ike's small stature, he has always been pushed around which has toughened him up, but made him not as social as most people. He's never really had a true friend and only trusts his pokemon. When talked to, Ike can tend to be overly sarcastic, but only because he isn't too good with people at this point. He hopes that all this can change, but keeps it to him self, just waiting for someone to come along that will help him adapt.

History: As far back as Ike could remember, it has always been him and his mother. She was constantly working hard to support the two and when Ike turned 12, all the work caught up to her. She became ill with depression that turned into something more. Ike was by her side even hours after she passed away, with a pokeball with a tiny note on it in hand that she gave him as she told him she loved him with her last breathe. Within this note was the name and location of his father. He went to live live with him. This man was a stern, roughneck of a man who was extremely hard on Ike. Making him to many things that cause Ike to spite him and result in Ike taking his pokemon and running away. It was his running away that caused him to run into Professor Rowan and begin his journey.

Pokemon: Coal, the Magby (I hope); Male; lvl 5; Mild; Flamebody; Smog, Leer

Can't wait to see how I'll be thrown in this. Want to try to not catch any pokemon.. temptation will probably get the best of me, though.

Last edited:

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
Game_sloth and ninjadude, you are both accepted! You may now post your chapter 1 entries and begin your journey through Sandgem Town and its route to Jubilife.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back