• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Game of /Pokémon/ [OOC+SU]

♚ Here's looking at you, kid.
Years
No more waiting, Sir Bastian. It is finally up and you can post to your delight! It was rather short but to the point. I have a feeling there will be a bit of back and forth posting until they are finally on their way. Perhaps sometime we shall do a joint post?

As for me, I don't believe I have anything to delay me from posting in the coming months... except the possibility of moving, but that is what my laptop is for. ;) I don't start the next college semester until late August. So I am pretty much free.

He has a congenital heart defect (The specific one is Shone's syndrome which is a rare one, which until the past decade had a very low survival rate). He's 12 right now, will be 13 when he has his surgery. His last surgery was when he was five years old but now the heart valve he got when he was five is now too small for his heart.

That must be pretty scary for him and your family. I wish him the best of health! And I hope the surgery goes alright.

NightOfRemorse

my anxieties have anxieties
Years
Hey, just posting to say that I'm still alive! Kiklion and I were working on our joint post via PM and I'm sure we'll be done with it soon.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
I think we might actually wanna do that as soon as possible, Sov'. Considering we only have 'till saturday to get the two of them there, and they aren't leaving 'till nightfall :P So yeah, hit my up over VM/PMs and we can take it off. It'd actually be best if you had Skype and we could do it via there, since I'm afraid it'd take too long to get it ready with just PMs.

Obscurity

Princess of Pithiness
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Jul 10, 2013
I'll probably be posting on Thursday. Just a heads up. Sorry for the delay. :x

♚ Here's looking at you, kid.
Years
I think we might actually wanna do that as soon as possible, Sov'. Considering we only have 'till saturday to get the two of them there, and they aren't leaving 'till nightfall :P So yeah, hit my up over VM/PMs and we can take it off. It'd actually be best if you had Skype and we could do it via there, since I'm afraid it'd take too long to get it ready with just PMs.

I figured they should leave in the night so that the kingdom isn't alerted to their departure, and no one but those in the King's council chamber will know that they have gone and why. :P

We could always do a quick time lapse of the rest of the day to where they depart on their way to the rendezvous and figure it out from there. I do indeed have a Skype and I shall inform you of its name via PM right now.

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Reminding everyone that their characters should be at their destination by Saturday...

I recommend you only RP about highlights of the journey, skipping over the endless walking/flying/riding.

jov0006

Beygimon! Gotta let it rip!
Years

• Kingdom of Dragons;
    Spoiler:
I have realised something relatively disturbing in this... aren't Lance and Claire cousins?

Also, I will be unavailable from the 17th to most of 20th, so free feel to bunny me then.

Last edited:

YellowGardevoir

"Intend to? I already have."
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2015
[/B][/COLOR]
[/LIST]
I have realised something relatively disturbing in this... aren't Lance and Claire cousins?

[/INDENT]

Modern Lance and Claire are cousins. They were probably named for King Lance and Queen Claire.

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
I'm a little worried at the moment guys. Is there a problem with this two week deadline? It was just meant to be an introduction period before the action starts but people seem to be lagging behind a bit.

If it needs extending some more then I'll give it another week - doesn't seem like much has been posted in the last few days.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
I'll get to making the joined post with Sovereign, tomorrow hopefully. Shouldn't take us long to finish it, and I believe we'll end it with getting to the village :)

Kikpanther

Not a beginner that's for sure
Years
Modern Lance and Claire are cousins. They were probably named for King Lance and Queen Claire.

Actually this version of them can be cousin. In the past (and even until Kate Middleton married Prince William) it's illegal for people to raise into the noble class. That meant royals could only marry other royals (and, of course, have children). As a result, members of royal family were married to their cousins or other members of their family, especially from other countries. If you didn't know, all monarchs in history have actually been related to each other. As you could guess, these incestuous relationships would cause a lot of birth defects, so a lot of royals would actually have hemophilia (a bleeding disorder) and a lot of children would be born deformed (which women would be killed for because they'd be accused of having ties with the devil).

SO! :) This is not a disturbing revelation at all, but actually a complete truth!

I'm sorry if anything I wrote seems off to anyone who is much better in history than I am, but yes it's true that royal family tree is a little straight. X)

E: Oh also! I'm sure me and Remorse will be able to make the deadline, but if she thinks otherwise please don't let what I say sway your decision.

Last edited:

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
@SwiftSign - Well, postponing the deadline would make Carmine's travel through the woods to Viridian City much more detailed, and less rushed. But it's up to you :P

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Deadline officially extended to Weds 19th June

Not quite a week, but it gives people the whole weekend and a bit extra :).

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Is it okay if I am the one who bunny Princess Misty towards Cherrygrove? Since Sin is kind of her personal guard?

Princess Misty shouldn't be attending? She has a Kingdom to take care of after all! Only the characters are being summoned to the meeting points.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
Oohh. Sorry, i got confused a little there, as it said that all nobles received the letter. Oh well, I guess I just misread it. Thank you!

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Oohh. Sorry, i got confused a little there, as it said that all nobles received the letter. Oh well, I guess I just misread it. Thank you!

Ah sorry :) I wasn't very clear, I did say all royals got the letter.

Glad to clear that up XD

Obscurity

Princess of Pithiness
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Jul 10, 2013
Okie dokie. Post is up. Sorry for the delay once again. :3

Edit: Also, just a random thought. Does anybody have a theme for their character, musically I mean? Kind of like how in TV shows/Movies/Games, each character might have an overarching thematic sound. I thought it might be nice to share them. It really helps you view a RP with more depth sometimes if there is this melody in the back of your head. Sounds crazy, I know. :P

Anyway, here is the one I had when conceiving Melisandra: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcThfO7kXrQ I really thought it captured the weightiness, hope and conflicted emotions that she doesn't even really know she harbors. What many people see is the harsh side of her, yet there is delicacy....somewhere. xD

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 23, 2013
Human
Full name: Josh
Allegiance: Kingdom of the Sky
Position: Knight
Appearance: Brown Hair, Green eyes, Short, wears Glasses,
History: I had my Dusclops since it hatched from an egg. I trained it and made it evolve. I wanted to become a knight in the sky kingdom because i have an intense hate for Katashi. He took my Farfetch'D from me. The Farfetch'D had been raised by my Father and he gave it to me. It was my only pokemon. After that I found the duskull egg. I trained and trained so I could get my revenge on Katashi for taking my Pokemon.

Pokémon partner
Species:Dusclops
Appearance: has a blue eye instead of a red one
Estimated level:32

jov0006

Beygimon! Gotta let it rip!
Years
Human
Full name: Josh
Allegiance: Kingdom of the Sky
Position: Knight
Appearance: Brown Hair, Green eyes, Short, wears Glasses,
History: I had my Dusclops since it hatched from an egg. I trained it and made it evolve. I wanted to become a knight in the sky kingdom because i have an intense hate for Katashi. He took my Farfetch'D from me. The Farfetch'D had been raised by my Father and he gave it to me. It was my only pokemon. After that I found the duskull egg. I trained and trained so I could get my revenge on Katashi for taking my Pokemon.

Pokémon partner
Species:Dusclops
Appearance: has a blue eye instead of a red one
Estimated level:32

@cheezburger, I'm uncertain whether you are new to RP'ing or are young for RPs but you HAVE to read everything. And by everything, that includes whether the RP is full or not. Even if there were spots available I seriously doubt that SwiftSign would accept you.

Back