• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v4.0 - [Emperors vs. Empresses]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

"Then change it...?" is what was written. Since it was only three words and numbers do not count it was deleted. Another post of yours was deleted for the same reason. Careful, as third strike you get a warning (or an infraction depending on who deals with it).

I never get that problem in this area of the forum fufu~

Affliction

Booted out - don't be like me!
Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016

So busy lately. XD What am I doing here? Pointless post I KNOW XD

Ice Car

Banned
Years

"Then change it...?" is what was written. Since it was only three words and numbers do not count it was deleted. Another post of yours was deleted for the same reason. Careful, as third strike you get a warning (or an infraction depending on who deals with it).

I never get that problem in this area of the forum fufu~

Ah, yeah, keep forgetting about that rule.

Years

My Gangnam Style theme got censored for being way too similar to Megan/Leaf Storm, I don't get why someone would actually report it.

Years

It was way too similar to Leaf Storm's, and yet I got reported for theft.

That totally contradicts when Counterfeit used one of my avatars/sigs and yet he didn't get reported.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back