• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Shiny Jap. 6IV Dittos [Status: Temporarily Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
are you still giving out 6iv dittos?
I deposited a tentacool
Thanks
my ign is in korean
사이다

Yeah, this is still going. I'll send you the Ditto later after work and when I get home. :3

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
If you are still doing this, I'll gladly take one. Thank you so much in advance~

Tentacool has been deposited.

Deposited another Tentacool for a friend. I hope that's ok. Thanks in advance.

I have deposited a tentacool.

Thanks in advance ;>

are you still giving out 6iv dittos?
I deposited a tentacool
Thanks
my ign is in korean
사이다

Dittos have been sent~

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Tentacool deposited, just started my Omega Ruby so I can't get a Tentacool on that... Hope you'll still have more when I do :)

I'll send the Ditto later when I get home after work~

Knyte

Protector of Pokemon Realms
Years
OHMY I need 'em Destiny Knots and especially a Jap Ditto! :3 I'm early in game and I'm looking for a tentacool right now. :L

Knyte

Protector of Pokemon Realms
Years
Deposited :). Thanks! Had my sis post this which is the reason why it lacks longevity. I really want one with a destiny knot. I'm currently trying to get a destiny knot at the pokemon contests which is just chance so I'm doing my best. haha

Last edited:

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Deposited :). Thanks! Had my sis post this which is the reason why it lacks longevity. I really want one with a destiny knot. I'm currently trying to get a destiny knot at the pokemon contests which is just chance so I'm doing my best. haha

Tentacool deposited, just started my Omega Ruby so I can't get a Tentacool on that... Hope you'll still have more when I do :)

Already sent the Dittos last night but was too sleepy to reply to you guys here.
Anyway, Dittos sent!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back