• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

⚤ Mystery Eggs [Baby Pokémon Club] ♡

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galoria

Moo~ ♪
Years
A baby Onix, sounds so good! Some memes of that made me laugh, when the egg hatched into a big Onix with a lollipop in its mouse xD

It would be so nice to see a baby Lugia as a preevolution. Such a nice idea...
I had some idea about some of them, that
could be interesting

• Baby Ponyta
• Slowpoke, but had already two evolutions.
• Doduo (With one head -> 1->2->3 heads)
• Baby Seel
• A baby Lickytung
• A baby Scyther (I don't know why there is not a preevolution of it, because Magmar, Mr Mime, Jynx, Electabuzz had a preevolution already)
• Same thing for Tauros and Pinsir
• Oh, and of course Lapras, without one doubt!

This is all for the first generation for me xD

Oh there is some pictures, to feed our little eyes :3

Spoiler:

See ya all!

tumblr_lq3u6i0btK1qbplir.gif

[I will edit my first post soon]

Last edited:

Triston1zn

GYM LEADER
Years
And maybe it was a baby Arceus like the Lugia family then it grew big :)

Spoiler:

AWESOME BRO! :-)...and I was thinking the same thing :-)...i wonder if it will ever be explained why some pokemon have evolutions and some don't.

Oh there is some pictures, to feed our little eyes :3

Spoiler:

Cool Pics OXY :-)....where have you been?

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Maybe when Pokemon is like DEFINITELY done. Every Pokemon will have an evolutionary line. Since Pokemon is based off the Darwin theory, some Pokemon must be in a certain environment in order to evolve, adapt to their environment.

Like for example, the Hoenn region. You mostly see tropical kind of Pokemon since Hoenn is set to the south compared to other regions :)

MelchiorFlyer

Flygon
Years
I love babies Pokémon and Galoria of course :3

Name: Checkers
Partner Pokemon:
687933riolu.png

Partner's nickname: Misuki
Your trainer [COLOR=blue !important][COLOR=blue !important]sprite[/COLOR][/COLOR]:
2mi13bq.png
<--is she a possiblity?
Why do you like baby Pokémon?: What's not to like? The are soooooo CUTE!!
Do you like all the new systems?: What a great idea!
Answer the current topic: Which pokemon does this egg is from
570259Mysteriegg2.png
?
Imma gonna say...Axew?

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years
Maybe when Pokemon is like DEFINITELY done. Every Pokemon will have an evolutionary line. Since Pokemon is based off the Darwin theory, some Pokemon must be in a certain environment in order to evolve, adapt to their environment.

Like for example, the Hoenn region. You mostly see tropical kind of Pokemon since Hoenn is set to the south compared to other regions :)

Idk. Prof. Rowan siad that 10% of all pokes dont evolve and i'm sure thats not just the legends.I think some pokemon dont necesserily needs a baby pokemon if their concept is simple enough. Like say quilfish or delibird? I guess most could have one to emphasize the biological rowth aspect of a pokemon's evolution. Idk. I mostly view the design of baby pokemon as a "mini-me" of its evolution.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
@galoria nice pics!!

if all the pokemons will have evolution then there would be maaany pokemon

I love babies Pokémon and Galoria of course :3

Name: Checkers
Partner Pokemon:
687933riolu.png

Partner's nickname: Misuki
Your trainer [COLOR=blue !important][COLOR=blue !important]sprite[/COLOR][/COLOR]:
2mi13bq.png
<--is she a possiblity?
Why do you like baby Pokémon?: What's not to like? The are soooooo CUTE!!
Do you like all the new systems?: What a great idea!
Answer the current topic: Which pokemon does this egg is from
570259Mysteriegg2.png
?
Imma gonna say...Axew?
welcome to the club Checkers!!

MelchiorFlyer

Flygon
Years
That's true ^^. I think It would be WAY to crazy! I can barly keep up on all the pokemon now! :P Anyways:
Spoiler:

Triston1zn

GYM LEADER
Years
This club seems to have hit a little bit of a deadzone...so I'm gona try starting a topic......

Which, in your mind is the strongest baby pokemon out there?

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
Years
In my opinion, the strongest Baby pokemon is Riolu. Even as a baby pokemon, it can handle most of the battle on its own if the opponents are baby or unevolved pokemon.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
That's true ^^. I think It would be WAY to crazy! I can barly keep up on all the pokemon now! :P Anyways:
Spoiler:
the pics are soo cute!!

Which is the strongest baby pokemon out there in ur opinion??
i have to go with riolu

rainerman3

The Guy With THE Aura
Years
Which is the strongest baby pokemon out there in ur opinion??
Even though I agree with Riolu like everyone else, I'm gonna go with Togepi! Yup I think that Togepi is the strongest of the baby pokemon. I love it's moveset, I completely obliterated the trainers in Heart Gold with my Togepi and when it evolved... I was just so proud of him. <3

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I would say Munchlax, since it's got the highest stats compared to the other baby pokemon, and it also got higher stats than most 2nd evolution Pokemon too :D

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years
I would say Munchlax, since it's got the highest stats compared to the other baby pokemon, and it also got higher stats than most 2nd evolution Pokemon too :D

I agree with munchlax too. But moreover, munchlax while equiped with eviolite becomes a special sponge taking barely anythin from most non-fightin special attacks. Not only that but while having curse in its arsenal, much lax can become a deadly tank that ca "sweep" even some standard tier teams, if not taking care of quickly.

Galoria

Moo~ ♪
Years
Hey there! Sorry, for the late reply, I was very very busy in real life. But it will change now !
Great! I see many interesting things here, as the Darwin theory explained by LilJz1234 !
Oh, and by the way, welcome to you Checkers <3

About the Darwin theory, you're right, and CourageHound said a true thing about only 10% of Pokémon can't evolve. We don't know if there are only legends mentionned. But how we can see there is 10% of Pokémon , which, legends are around 50 in total. With at total of 649 Pokémon. So there are around 600 non-legend Pokémon. So the result is around 7.60% with legend who can't evolve. Remains 2,40%. So we can councider that there're some of Pokémon who are not legend who can't evolve. This is definitely awful!
If we consider my theory about Pokémon with the theory of Darwin, that mean that Darwin's theory is not fully respected.

Oh, Checkers, what kind of sprite is it? I will need to minimize it, so I will try to look on the internet to see if there'e a mini-sprite of your character, thanks :3

Which, in your mind is the strongest baby pokemon out there?

Definitely Riolu. Better stats than the others. 60 speed based, equal of Pichu's speed, you can imagine. And 70 based physical attack. Which one of its attack can paralyze your oppenent. So Riolu is really the strongest one, and coz he's so cool *^*

UPDATES

→ Members; Levels; Experiences; Happiness; Badges; Banners; Random Pictures; Userbars [Will coming soon, today in very late, just let me update them]

CURRENT TOPIC IS DONE!

Egg mystery: Which pokemon does this egg is from
570259Mysteriegg2.png
?

First of all, thank you for participating. The winners will be listed under spoiler!

• Here are the three winners

Spoiler:

And of course, the answer is Axew!
It is recognized by its small green collar. On its torso.

610axew.gif

Egg mystery: Which pokemon does this egg is from
TrcKru1C8uMGPndh9abgAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==
?

Hope that you can see it Avishka D:

Don't worry, your pts, badges and all will be uptaded very soon. Have fun all! And thanks for being active, thats cool :D

Triston1zn

GYM LEADER
Years
WElcome back OXY :-)...let the flirting begin...

TO all who said RIoLU is the strongest....LOVE YOU GUYS!

Thats my fav baby pokemon....just wish I could get him as a starter!

Speaking of starters, I have a new question.....do all baby/starters in pokemon games have a similar ability to traded pokemon?....I'm talking about the ability to earn EXP quicker and thus level up quicker?.....maybe its just me but I've always found that my starters level up at a faster rate than pokemon I catch in the wild....and I give equal time to raising my entire team!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back