• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

6th Gen Unsolved Mysteries

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
There are many mysteries remaining in X and Y, such as the ghost girl of Lumiose City. Do any of us have any explanations behind them, and if so, what are they? Would we truly like to see them solved by GameFreak at some point in the future?

Xrx

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 9, 2016
Where do Xerneas, Yveltal and Zygarde came from and what kind of relationship do they have to the Kalos people? Where did Xerneas and Yveltal live before Team Flare caught them? Where are Diancie, Hoopa and Volcanion living in Kalos? Was the sun clock made of crystal made by Diancie? Does Volcanion have a connection to the power plant?
Where does the Mewtu came from, I mean who created or cloned him? How did AZ invent his powerfull machine?

I think the Pokemon games since Gen 6 won´t explain the background of the legendaries anymore. It feels strange. In Kalos they have Pokemon who can bring live and death and nobody worshipps them or knows where they live.

天 (Caine)

Flower Child
Years
Where do Xerneas, Yveltal and Zygarde came from and what kind of relationship do they have to the Kalos people? Where did Xerneas and Yveltal live before Team Flare caught them? Where are Diancie, Hoopa and Volcanion living in Kalos? Was the sun clock made of crystal made by Diancie? Does Volcanion have a connection to the power plant?
Where does the Mewtu came from, I mean who created or cloned him? How did AZ invent his powerfull machine?

I think the Pokemon games since Gen 6 won´t explain the background of the legendaries anymore. It feels strange. In Kalos they have Pokemon who can bring live and death and nobody worshipps them or knows where they live.

Yeah, I'm really let down too. Hopefully Sun/Moon will flesh out those stories, but the odds say otherwise.

Years
I feel like the Kalos region is one that Game Freak had plans to revisit and explain some of the many mysteries but just decided to scrap it. They created a game that revolutionised Pokemon and a region that had many interesting stories and secrets, yet we're all left with unanswered questions. X and Y were just begging for a third version/sequel, I mean they didn't even explain Zygarde and almost passed his storyline onto the anime. Maybe one day we'll find out why the ghost girl appears, who the faceless men are and where the train track leads in Couriway Town but the way things are panning out it seems unlikely and for me, Kalos feels really unfinished.

Back