• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

B/W Tiles! Fanmade & Original!

TheMarkCrafter

roses are red, violets are blue, i used to break r
Years
TILES ARE CREATED BY BOOMXBIG, CHAE AND DACAB, THE TILE BASE IS MADE BY NEO-SPRITEMAN.
CREDIT THOSE GUYS WHILE USING!!

Hello guys, are you making BW Overworld games? Can't find BW Tiles? You are using RMXP? Well, i prepared BW Tilesets, not all cities. Just see by yourself.
Maybe I will prepare Autotiles.
Tell me if there are any bugs or anything more you need/want. And there is alot of spaces, so you can put tiles you need.
The tiles are down
|
|
|
V WARNING: LARGE FILE!
Spoiler:

Last edited:

PiaCRT

[i]Orange Dev[/i]
Years
Not bad, but you should fill up the empty space with some nature tiles or a couple revamped D/P/Pt tiles.

Rossay

Quack quack
Years
To be perfectly honest, I don't think you should really be posting other peoples' tiles.

Did you even bother to ask the respective creators' permission to do this?

Peeky Chew

Master of Palettes
Years
Something to note is that even though you've warned people it's a large file, images in spoilers load before they're opened...

KingCharizard

C++ Developer Extraordinaire
Years
/dude i dont mean to be rude but these tiles are not yours i believe for one and 2 they arent that great. there are better tiles out there for B/W

Back