• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen [Spoiler]Team Plasma

Aquarius1997

The Horoscopical Master
Years
My speculation is based ALL in this pic and previous speculation
ghetsis.png

1 The teams would be split up between Black Plasma/White Plasma

2 If you have white 2 N has Reshiram and vice versa

3 if you have white 2 white plasma side up with N and black plasma sides up with Ghetsis and in black 2 black plasma sides up with n while white plasma sides up with ghetsis

*either way Ghetsis is evil and N is good*

Ghetsis,irregardless, will have kyurem which he will use to fuse with reshiram OR zekrom

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
My speculation is based ALL in this pic and previous speculation
ghetsis.png

1 The teams would be split up between Black Plasma/White Plasma

2 If you have white 2 N has Reshiram and vice versa

3 if you have white 2 white plasma side up with N and black plasma sides up with Ghetsis and in black 2 black plasma sides up with n while white plasma sides up with ghetsis

*either way Ghetsis is evil and N is good*

Ghetsis,irregardless, will have kyurem which he will use to fuse with reshiram OR zekrom

Knight Plasma is with N in both I believe. The Beret Plasmas are with Ghetsis. I don't think this changes between versions.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
Do you think that cave is in the giant chasm?

Also this might just be the design of the cloak but Ghetsis' right hand seems to have something white and blue if it's not the design could it be what he's using to control Kyurem?

I agree knights will proably be good still while ninja-spy plasma will be bad also note that they match the colors of their shirts/ clothing.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
I don't think either version of Plasma is good honestly. When Ghetsis is gone and done with I can see N starting up his release your Pokemon for the Pokemon's sake campaign again. I can also see N attacking the Main character every now and then to try and get the Player or the Player's Rival to release their Pokemon.

Years
I don't think either version of Plasma is good honestly. When Ghetsis is gone and done with I can see N starting up his release your Pokemon for the Pokemon's sake campaign again. I can also see N attacking the Main character every now and then to try and get the Player or the Player's Rival to release their Pokemon.

NO, that'll be horrible, it'll mean he hasn't learned a thing since BW... which seemed to be the lesson he learned at the end of the first pair...

Years
I'm willing to bet that Team Plasma splits into Old Plasma (Knight Plasma) and New Plasma (Beret Plasma), with Ghetsis in charge of New Plasma (seeing as he, too, has an altered outfit) and Old Plasma awaiting N's return (though I'm not so sure he'll be in charge of Old Plasma). I'm not 100% up to date on the Plasma information that has been released, but it'd seem that Old Plasma are against New Plasma, thus they are looking to do good rather than evil.
That screenshot is certainly interesting; I'm going to assume that N is definitely against Ghetsis, seeing as he is facing him rather than standing beside him. That probably doesn't mean anything, of course, but it's the feeling I get. I'm still very curious as to how the Player will obtain their Kyurem, though. We got our Reshiram/Zekrom in a fairly unconventional way in BW, so I'm wondering what Game Freak are planning to do on the Black Kyurem/White Kyurem front. Should be pretty interesting.

Years
  • Seen Jun 23, 2012
I know the Shadow Triad will be in the BW 2 movie and they have to be in the game if they're in the movie. I heard N might be making a reappearance.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I know the Shadow Triad will be in the BW 2 movie and they have to be in the game if they're in the movie. I heard N might be making a reappearance.

Yeah both are confirmed. :3 Except it was just the anime trailer, rather than a movie but yeah.

Either way, encountering Plasma in Tachiwaki City kind of makes me think of how they appeared in Black and White. Interesting parallel!

Years
I'm willing to bet that Team Plasma splits into Old Plasma (Knight Plasma) and New Plasma (Beret Plasma), with Ghetsis in charge of New Plasma (seeing as he, too, has an altered outfit) and Old Plasma awaiting N's return (though I'm not so sure he'll be in charge of Old Plasma). I'm not 100% up to date on the Plasma information that has been released, but it'd seem that Old Plasma are against New Plasma, thus they are looking to do good rather than evil.
That screenshot is certainly interesting; I'm going to assume that N is definitely against Ghetsis, seeing as he is facing him rather than standing beside him. That probably doesn't mean anything, of course, but it's the feeling I get. I'm still very curious as to how the Player will obtain their Kyurem, though. We got our Reshiram/Zekrom in a fairly unconventional way in BW, so I'm wondering what Game Freak are planning to do on the Black Kyurem/White Kyurem front. Should be pretty interesting.

My guess is that Kyurem will react to Zekrom/ Reshiram's presence and transform. It might than attack Ghetsis and the rest...
I see Ghetsis getting furious and attacking the player afterwards...

PaxAmericana

Resident Peacekeeper
Years
Ghetsis's Team has been revealed:

Spoiler:

Also, you battle the Shadow Triad as well sometime in the game.

Aquarius1997

The Horoscopical Master
Years
That screenshot is certainly interesting; I'm going to assume that N is definitely against Ghetsis

OMFG i know the story

Old plasma ruled by ghetsis
While new plasme is awaiting Ns return but Akuroma has took the the place as the leader
Thats why he said he opposes team plasmas ideals he despises ghetsis' team ideals
It all makes since now

Nepse

Dragonite<3
Years
Ghetsis's Team has been revealed:

Spoiler:

Also, you battle the Shadow Triad as well sometime in the game.

I might be mistaken, but wasn't it mentioned in BW that Ghetsis's pokémon left him or something like that?

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
Ghetsis' Hydreigon is underleveled...again?! That doesn't make much sense to me now, considering that Ghetsis' Pokemon have lower levels than they did back in the original B/W.

Years
I might be mistaken, but wasn't it mentioned in BW that Ghetsis's pokémon left him or something like that?
That was Plasma who left him.

I'm guessing the weaker team is due to him no longer being the last opponent after the E4.
And that Hydreigon is the most underleveled Pokemon ever...

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
Apparently Team Plasma are to blame for Unova being frozen over. After you defeat Drayden they fly overhead in their flying boat and freeze the area.

Back