• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Disney Fan Club ~ Where Dreams Come True

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
OMG FINDING DORY IS COMING OUT NEXT YEAR. I just realized that. Remember Ellen DeGeneres was the one that confirmed the news and also said she was returning as the voice of Dory? Oooo my god I was literally fangirling (and I am right now!!), because I cannot wait for that movie to come out. Finding Nemo was too good, I'm sure Finding Dory will be much better. :3

Username: Cassafrass1999
Favorite Disney Characters: Bolt, Elsa, Anna...pretty much every Disney character tbh. XD

Additional Information: I've been a fan of Disney for, oh, as long as I can remember... but my love for it really renkindled when I saw Frozen when it came out this past November. :)

I believe Frozen kinda brought back a TON of past Disney fans, the music, the storyline, and how we have a different take on "true love" this time. It doesn't have to be love at first sight, you also have your family as well, especially siblings. Welcome, btw!

Years
A Dory movie?!?! Yessss~ I think it's well deserved. She was a fan favorite without a doubt. I can't wait to see that one. I know it'll be as great as the first. The undersea graphics and everything was gorgeous

Kung Fu Ferret

The Unbound
Years
So, guys.... I basically rediscovered an overlooked Disney gem from about the year 2000 or so.

Dinosaur had an epic soundtrack, a dark plot, and you could really feel the struggle for survival that the characters had to face. It was like a more mature, much darker version of Don Bluth's "The Land Before Time", only without the ridiculous amount of sequels.

I recommend it, but it's hard to find and didn't do so well in the box office. It isn't even on Netflix.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Hm... I think I might've heard of that movie before, but not sure if I had actually seen it. :( Say, what's this soundtrack called? Might look it up on YouTube and give it a listen when I get the chance, haha.

The Void

hiiiii
Years
So, guys.... I basically rediscovered an overlooked Disney gem from about the year 2000 or so.

Dinosaur had an epic soundtrack, a dark plot, and you could really feel the struggle for survival that the characters had to face. It was like a more mature, much darker version of Don Bluth's "The Land Before Time", only without the ridiculous amount of sequels.

I recommend it, but it's hard to find and didn't do so well in the box office. It isn't even on Netflix.

OH HEY I WATCHED THAT TOO.

The bonus features were awesome, and I liked the song by Jacky Cheung: Something Only Love Can Do.

And yeah, I'm really excited for Finding Dory. I'm rewatching Finding Nemo the night before it shows. Do you think Frozen could have a sequel?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
The internet is spread with Frozen 2 rumors, so...I'm not entirely sure about it. xD There has been good sequels in the past like Cinderella's sequel, and The Lion King's sequel, but I think Frozen's story was probably enough. I'd like to see how Disney can pull it off though.

Which other movie would you like to see a sequel of (for those movies that haven't had a sequel yet?)?

MurkMire

[font=special elite][color=#FF3399]Toxic Terror[/c
Years
Which other movie would you like to see a sequel of? (for those movies that haven't had a sequel yet)

Hasn't most classic Disney films had a sequel? =/ Straight to DVD, I believe... Aladdin, Beauty and the Beast, Little Mermaid... and well, you can't really do much with Sleeping Beauty. ;P

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
For classics that already have sequels, I think it would be great if they'd released remastered versions with 3D art style, new voice cast, better sound quality, and things like that. Not sure how many people would be interested, exactly, but I know I would. :]

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
For classics that already have sequels, I think it would be great if they'd released remastered versions with 3D art style, new voice cast, better sound quality, and things like that. Not sure how many people would be interested, exactly, but I know I would. :]

Anything is possible with Disney, so maybe they'll catch on? Who knows. I mean, they've got pretty much everything else. I would like to see them make a movie based on It's a Small World or something. I doubt people would really enjoy it though since most find that song annoying. I love it because it's part of my childhood. <3

As for the topic, I guess I'd want to see... hm. I've never really thought about it. O_o I guess Dumbo would be kind of nice. There's a lot they could follow up on. For example, maybe Dumbo finds his father or something or goes on a quest to meet him. Then again, that'd probably be sort of cliche, wouldn't it?

The only thing I loved about Dumbo was how it taught a very good lesson, especially to someone with a disability. To me, it taught me that just because you are different doesn't make a you a freak of nature, and that no matter what happens you should never give up. Dumbo proved that he was just like everyone else by using his ears to fly, which meant that he pretty much showed everyone he could be like them? It's really hard to explain for me. ><

I'm also looking forward to the Dory movie. I always sort of liked Dory because she was really unique and adorable. My mom isn't a big fan of Ellen Degeneres because she's a lesbian, but I could careless considering Ellen is a human just like everyone else. -_- I'm also looking forward to Maleficent. I've been dying to see this movie and can't wait until it's out. <3

That reminds me, can I add Maleficent to my favorite characters? :O

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I'll go do that for you. :D

also

GUYS

GUYS

I AM FANGIRLING RIGHT NOW AAAAAHHH

discuss this. i cannot believe they're actually making a live-action Cinderella movie. I've been waiting FOREVER.

[full cast list]

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
Username: Aslan

Favourite Disney Characters: Chicken Little, Scar, Queen of Hearts, Lightning McQueen and the Cheshire Cat.

I have loads of Disney movies around at home and pretty much have watched these movies all my life. I've watched Lion King, Chicken Little, Cars, Toy Story, Alice in Wonderland (the non-cartoon and cartoon one!) and Mulan. I've seen plenty of others such as Wreck it Ralph, Peter Pan and The Little Mermaid as well. I love Disney, their films are amazing and I'll probably watch all of them till I'm old and in a rocking chair.

Anyway, I have yet to see Frozen but it looks cool! (heh cool, get it? 0/10)

On an related note, I guess I picked my favourite characters because they're the most memorable for me. When I was like 5 or 6, I was really into cars so I obviously liked the movie 'Cars.' And there was Lightning McQueen, 'super cool looking red car' so obviously I remembered him the most. Chicken Little was another movie I found really cute and memorable. I just find the other 3 plain hilarious, that's all that can be said. XD

Anyway @ above video, damn that music and shoe looked really cool. I'm hyped for whatever they're gonna do with the new Cinderella. :D

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Whuuuut. You have yet to see Frozen, Sophie? You haaaaaave to see it when you get the chance. You will fall in loooove. :D Welcome to the club, btw!~

I'm more hyped about the actress that got cast for Cinderella. Lily Adams will be a great Cinderelly. <3 Can't wait for future trailers coming soon...I'm so excited!

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
Whuuuut. You have yet to see Frozen, Sophie? You haaaaaave to see it when you get the chance. You will fall in loooove. :D Welcome to the club, btw!~

I'm more hyped about the actress that got cast for Cinderella. Lily Adams will be a great Cinderelly. <3 Can't wait for future trailers coming soon...I'm so excited!

I just saw it yesterday, and I absolutely LOVED it. <3 Also, I was actually wondering about the hype with remaking movies into live action. o.o Disney must be all about trending stuff now or something. O_o

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Maleficent is coming out this weekend. I may go see it sometime this weekend or possibly next weekend alongside TFIOS but it's one movie I'm really excited about becaise Sleeping Beauty is one of my favorite fairy tales.

In the past few years, Disney has recreated several classic Fairy Tale movies and they were recreated in live-action. Such as, Alice & Wonderland, The Wizard of Oz, Snow White, and the upcoming Cinderella. (there are others but I think those are probably it).

Are you liking the live-action version of these Disney movies? Or do you guys still prefer the animated versions?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Jafar should have his own MOVIE. If anything, it should be of similar concept to what Disney had done with Maleficent and Oz. :D

I can't imagine who would play Jafar. Orlando Bloom?

I am really liking how Disney's putting a live feel onto these fairy tale stories & classics. It gives us a feel of "what if that happened in real life" kind of thing. Although I still have a heart towards the older classics and such, it doesn't hurt to guess which actors are suitable for the main roles.

Kung Fu Ferret

The Unbound
Years
What does everybody think of the new Lion King spin-off "The Lion Guard"?

I think it will be good for the younger generation to appreciate what IMHO is Disney at its absolute best

Venitardus

Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018
There's a new lion king spin-off? I didn't know that. I'm gonna haveta YouTube it.

Back