• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Pokemon Odyssey: A New Beginning (T) [OOC +SU)

What would you like more of in this Roleplay?

• Fighting. More fighting!

Votes: 6 11.8%
  • Character interaction. Get to know each other more.

Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Deeper storyline: more drama, more comedy, more romance.

Votes: 17 33.3%
  • Side stories. A few adventures away from the main plot.

Votes: 12 23.5%
  • More flexible plot. Plot decided in part by the RPers.

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • The Roleplay is fine as is.

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 5.9%

• Total voters

Stingray

Space elves FTW
Years
Ok posted... let me know if I made Kivir too over powered and I'll modify my post. Also didn't finish the fight myself in case someone wanted to join, but if not I'll finish it later myself.

Starforce23

Ultimate Trainer Red
Years
  • Age 23
  • Hmm
  • Seen Mar 16, 2014
Please, can you reserve a Gold Tribe Place? Thanks.
The only thing I know for know is that im going to be a Pikachu.

Silver Rogue

RolePlayer
Years
Wow! Everyone wants to be the good guys! Now why would that be....?

Anyways, finals are finally over! (See that wordplay I did there? :D ) And I have officially switched out of AP Chem, which gives me lots of time where I am no longer scratching my head just looking at problems trying to figure out what they are even saying. And that time will definitely be going into roleplaying, so expect much more from me!

@SV Just asking, is the invitation to having a good guy character still open? I would like some interaction other than just me spamming tons of NPC crap and stuff... plus I have an idea that would....well, I wont tell you yet! Muhahaha! Time to let the evil side of my brain start plotting.....

Now! Away to my secret lair of complete evilness and stuff! Dastardly powers away!!!

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
@Silver Rogue Yes, it's still open, seeing as I'd hate to keep having you interact with yourself. lol Feel free to post an SU here anytime for review.

@Starforce23 You're reserved.

@Stingray I'm sure it's fine, just remember to stick with the use of attacks listed in your SU, or variations of them. Improvisation is alright, but don't make too big a habit out of it.

Stingray

Space elves FTW
Years
Well other than basic punches I kept with his moves.... just didn't say "Kivir used Seed bomb on the blah blah, or he sky punch X"

If I did something different let me know...

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
@Stingray I know, I was just sort of explaining to everyone in advance to continue in that general style, I wasn't exactly saying you were or weren't following it. The post was fine, don't worry.

Starforce23

Ultimate Trainer Red
Years
  • Age 23
  • Hmm
  • Seen Mar 16, 2014
Side: Gold Tribe
Name: Jay
Title: Electric Mouse (A title is what do we call him?)
Pokemon Species: Pikachu
Appearance: Well,it's a Pikachu,Yellow body, Electric Tail can charge up electricity...
Personality: A brave one, that accept's any challenge from anyone and try his best to join the Gold Tribe...and for the Silver Tribe, he's not friendly at all with them, for being enemies of the Gold Tribe.
History: He's dream is to enter the Gold Tribe, may be a Pikachu but a really strong Pikachu and he has a secret place for training, and its name is called ''Collabo ruins'' where lives many Pokemons, Pikachu Jay has lived in a little Town too, but he knows he's just a Pikachu, so he's trying all to join Gold Tribe.
Moveset:
Shock Wave
Thunder
Volt Tackle
Thunderbolt
Iron Tail
Thunder Wave

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
@Starforce23 Wow...uh, sorry but your SU is waaay too short for this RP. I know this sounds harsh but maybe this RP isn't the best one for you. It's pretty demanding and requires a lot more than this to get in. Declined.

@
Everyone Also, I feel I should break down the battlefield a bit so that no one would get confused. The Alpha Alliance army attacking Eternity City has about 6000 soldiers attacking, not including the Gold Tribe members. The Silver Tribe currently has about 20,000 or so Ancients in Eternity, but they are more spread out than the Alpha Alliance troops. As you know, Ancients are made up of...well, Ancient Pokemon, basically Pokemon that were fossils (I think you get the idea). There are also three Sentinels soon to join the battle: Frostbite, Ignitus, and Beserker, with Noxious also possibly joining later. There is about 30 or so members in the rebel group that attacked to make the distraction as well.

Eternity City is a sort of "layered" city, meaning it has different zones, or sections that go deeper and deeper, until you get to the center. Think of a piece of cake, or something like that. Eternity is basically shaped like a circle, with the outer wall surrounding the outside, followed by the outer courtyard, which is where the Alpha Alliance army is right now. The rebel group is also somewhere in the outer courtyard. The Alpha Alliance's main goal here is to basically take the city, by taking each layer, starting with the outer courtyard. They then hope to break into the inner wall, and from there, the main central district.

Last edited:

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
Mind if I reserve a spot for the Gold Tribe? I'll post my SU ASAP.

Yes, yes, I know, I said I wasn't going to join any more RPs until the summer but... that was before the Warriors RP popped up XD So, I'm back early.

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
Will finish later. Done :D

Side:
Gold Tribe

Name:
Daricka Cambar

Title:
Wildfire

Pokemon Species:
Infernape

Appearance:
Her flames, both the ones she uses in attacks and the one atop her head, are black with a midnight blue center. Her fur is red-orange, with her torso, lower legs, and above her brow being a snow white. Her fingers and toes are black, as is her brow. There are hard, golden surfaces on the backs of her hands, on her shoulders and knees, and surrounding his waist. The golden surface around her waist curves in the front so one end doesn't touch the other. Her eyes are a shimmering ocean blue. Her tail is slightly longer than that of a normal Infernape and the fur on it fades to a black at the tip. Her fur is ruffled and course all over, though the white fur is thicker and softer. The skin on her hands and pads is rough and hard, making it obvious to anyone that she is used to hard work. She is lean and well muscled.
When her Life Flames activate, she is completely covered by black flames with the occasional flicker of dark blue. Her speed increases significantly, so that when she moves she appears to be nothing but dark flames, thereby earning her the title "Wildfire", for her fires spread as quickly as a wildfire and are near as deadly. However, using the Life Flames also diminishes the time she has left to live.

Personality:
She's cold and calculating, always thinking things through before going into action. She follows orders to the book, unless she thinks they'll hinder the main objective in some way. If the latter is the case she'll change the plans until they fit with what works in her eyes. Sometimes, though, she may let it go just to prove a point when the plan fails. If someone is getting on her nerves she'll ask them to stop once before she smashes their face in. She has no sense of humor and will just stare blankly if someone directs a joke at her. She doesn't share her thoughts unless she wants to. Despite her cold exterior, she would never ignore someone in need if she can help them. If she can't help, then she turns a blind eye and does her best not to think about her failure. She always takes full responsibility for her mistakes and never makes excuses of any kind, unless it is to protect another. There is very little that can make her lose control.

History:
Daricka spent much of her younger life on the streets of Gold City, abandoned and alone. Her Infernape father and Arcanine mother had both come down with high fevers during an especially cold winter when she was only 7. Poor as they were, they couldn't afford medication and slowly faded away, their bodies rejecting any nutrition. With no one to turn to, she took to the streets, her cold personality developing over the next few years. But no matter how bad off she was, she could never turn her back on others struggling to exist. Her soft heart cost her much of what she managed to dig out of garbage dumps, and she soon had to turn to thievery to satisfy her hunger.
Daricka became more and more desperate as the years went on, so desperate that she even tried to steal money off of a Gold Tribe member. She was caught, of course, and feared she would suffer a terrible punishment for her crimes. Instead, the Gold Tribe Pokemon saw potential in her and took her under his wing under the condition that she would no longer steal. The Pokemon, a Zoroark with dark violet hair named Darius, managed to pull a few strings to get her into H.A.S., where she then began her training in earnest. She secluded herself from the other students, except for when teamwork was necessary. Many of the others gave up on trying to befriend her, and she would have been truly alone if it weren't for Darius. She always did the tasks set before her to the best of her ability.
Not long after she had turned 18, Darius came home with a surprise: She had been accepted into the Gold Tribe. It was the last time she ever showed true joy. After that, the years seemed to fly by as Daricka rose in rank and recognition.
When the Silver Tribe began their rise to power Darius was lost in the fighting. It was the only time, besides when her parents died, that Daricka mourned the death of another. From that day on, she swore vengeance on the Silver Tribe. When the Alpha Alliance fell, she scattered with the rest of the Gold Tribe, waiting for the time when they could overthrow the Silver Tribe.

Moveset:
-Close Combat
-Flare Blitz
-Calm Mind
-Focus Blast
-Heat Wave
-Feint

Last edited:

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
forthworth96's character is accepted! Welcome to the Odyssey family!

I'll be posting a bit later on today. Once again, if anyone has any questions or concerns, feel free to ask, and I'll address.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
@Garet Yes, a Sentinel is stronger than a Gold Tribe member. But that's not to say that a Gold Tribe member wouldn't be able to defeat a Sentinel, or put up a great fight. They would be fighting a slightly uphill battle, though.

@Stingray No problem, dude. Thanks for letting me know.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Sorry I haven't posted yet, guys. I've been a tad busy. I'll get a post in either tomorrow or this weekend.

Silver Rogue

RolePlayer
Years
Aren't we all Supervegeta? I do hope life calms down for you though, busy days just suck. It seems like everyone has been a bit busy recently.

On the topic of being busy, I regret to inform you all that I will be quite busy this weekend. My dad is giving a sermon to a church in Duluth this Saturday, so I get to drive him there for "experience" in driving. Yeah, right. He is just being lazy if you ask me though. So three hours there, three hours back. Then I am going snowboarding on Sunday, that is, if they still have snow. I am looking at my lawn outside and am seeing grass. Its February! In Minnesota! Something is wrong with this picture!

@Supervegeta Not really related to anything on topic, but the thread says that you are still Co-GMing with Wymsical. Have you just not changed it? Or are you just hoping he comes back? Just wondering...

Also, I have decided to not create a second character, mostly because I was given an invitation to another RP. Three characters is quite enough for the meantime, thank you very much. Also I have another idea in the works for a roleplay I might do......Foreshadowing for the win!

Last edited:

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
With Penance knocked out I'll be waiting patiently for someone to heal him up, but with all of the fighting going on it'll be understandable for him to be treated later. In the meantime I'll be on the sidelines cheering on the Gold Tribe!

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
@Silver Rogue Yea, I'll got rid of that part, must have just slipped my mind. Thanks. As for the second character, it's fine.

@Greiger Well, I don't want you to have nothing to do for too long, so I'll come up with something soon.

Back