• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A PC friend is a friend for life :D

Sirfetch’d

Sometimes we tend to see online friends as temporary and in the back of our minds know that they will eventually fade away, although there are some exceptions! Talk about your best friend here at PC. Who are you closest to? What do you like so much about them? How did you two become such good friends? Do you see your friendship lasting forever?

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
I guess Netto Azure counts as that, we go back from another forum. Other then that, I'm still new to a lot of people.

LoudSilence

more like uncommon sense
Years
  • Age 35
  • US
  • Seen Aug 7, 2016
Haven't been around long enough to develop something like that yet. Internet relationships may lack physical presence but it's still a person on the other end, so I think it's definitely possible over time.

Southueki

Writer
Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2014
I used to play an online game where I had seriously great friends. Unfortunately we all eventually quit, some sooner, some later, but we got to the point to chat in webcam, borrow stuff to eachother, talk on facebook, etc

There was real trust, it was great. I kinda miss them

Edit: It may be noteworthy that they were all "mature" people. Some were married, girls were really nice and trustworthy and boys were serious and great people.
They weren't "kids"

Years
I'm close to many of my PC friends really, even though some of them I don't really talk to anymore. I guess I could say that maybe this is true, considering there is one person I've known that's a PC member here, who I've known online since before we were both PC members.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I personally prefer online friends over real life ones, because they seem to be more respectful towards you and more caring. I have a lot of friends at PC, but one person that stands out to me the most is Shawn (Aura Blackquill). He randomly VMed me one day, talked to each other a little bit, exchanged Skype info, and it all went on from there. xD" If none of us leaves the internet for good, then yes, our friendship will definitely last forever.

Ultramarine

Turn the tables
Years
I've talked to a few people and considered them friends, unfortunately I suck at conversations and tend to disappear from the site every once in awhile and stay gone for extended periods of time.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
Years
Twiggy! My best friend from even before I was active on tPC (back at Bulbagarden), he's always been a really chill person to talk to, and I've known him for going on two years. I hope maybe one day I can meet him, since I know he'd seem so different from what he is online. Then again, with my current ambitions at hand, I'm sure I wouldn't have a problem coming to his town. :3

There's so much I know about him that most people wouldn't care to know. I'm kind of a stalker, though—with simply curious intentions. I know his full name, nickname, location, and hometown to a T, 'cause I guess I have nothing better to do some nights. >_<

Years
I have a looooot of friends here.. but my best online friend is probably Minzy, he's a great person and I can tell him pretty much anything. There's also Zorua who I consider one of the nicest people but we don't talk as much anymore and that makes me sad. Aura Blackquill is another fantastic guy who I enjoy talking to. So many great people; it's impossible to name them all!

I met all three elsewhere on another forum and do hope the friendship lasts a long time. :3

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
My best friend, not only from PC but out of everyone in general, is Klippy. We have our ups and downs, no doubt, but we've stuck it out for four years. That's longer than I've had any best friend in my life. He means the world to me and I love him very much. I'm really hoping that he can come visit me some time this year. Just the thought of four years of friendship finally coming to meeting up seems surreal.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
There are a lot of people here who are my friends, but the one who I consider a very good one is bobandbill. We met on another forum through fanfiction, and he followed me here, and we keep in contact through various ways. We're such good friends that there's a joke that we're the same person because we get along so well and [dis]agree on pretty much everything.

My friendship not only with bobandbill but all my online friends will last until they're either tired of me or we all leave the Internet completely. These friendships that I made with people online have lasted longer and are stronger than any friendship I had in real life, so I kind of want to keep all my friends around for as long as we're willing.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
My best friend on PC is someone that I haven't seen in a while, but he's still part of my life. His name is [supporter]quilzel[/supporter]. We've been best friends since 2011. He VMed me first, eventually finding out that we had many things in common, like Oshawott, our birthdays, and majoring in IT. We became pretty close for the past two-three years, but eventually I guess...life kinda made us go to our separate ways. I understand he's pretty busy with life right now, but I see him on twitter most of the time, and I spam a gif on his profile every now and then. But I won't let go of our friendship. I feel that it'd be pretty tragic if that ever happened, imo. He's probably the greatest person I've ever met across the internet.

In the present, the people whom I consider good/best friends are BlahISuck, Sector, Aura Blackquill, Synerjee, and...aaaaah there's just so many! They are amazing and I can't ask for better friends than them tbh! Honorable mentions go to Zach, for being a good friend even before we joined PC, and Pinkie-Dawn, for being the first PC member I met irl.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
I've got so many great friends here; most of them I met through #tpc (Pokemon Clubs irc) but also through the forums. I don't talk to some as much as I used to though due to timezone differences etc., though. (Squirrel, Axeliira, Olli, CarefulWetPaint, Sector, ButteredCoat, Hayley, Cid, Halycon, Hybrid Trainer, Melody, Vaas Zuplu, Hikari, Aslan, Forever, flubbateios and many others!)

Shout outs go to Patatas Fritas, Razor Leaf, bobandbill and Hiroshi Sotomura, Everlark, Finnick Odair, Lilith, Charlie Brown, , miakalina, Brendino, The Artist Formerly Known As Shining Raichu and again...many others! C:

Last edited:

Sirfetch’d

I myself have probably made over 100 friends here at some point and I hope that number keeps growing! The people I am closest to though are those whom I have spent time with at the server and most specifically Ravio, who I consider to be my best buddy not only on PC but in life, Squirrel(whom I consider one of the closest and most amazing people here who I probably talk to more than most <3), Aslan who is my little sister online and my favorite lion of all time <3, and Zorua who is probably the person whom I am most open to and always go to if I need advice on anything. We also like to share cookies *eats cookie* LOL

Years
I have a lot of friends here but the one you'd probably consider my best friends would have to be AWsquared and Starry Windy, we tend to share similar interests, we're all the same age and heck they are my current pairs who will stay with me for life. In the case of AW, I was the first pair he ever had on a forum in general so that's what makes it special.

Another honorable mention goes to kuzronk, who I've known for 2 years. We first met via Serebii, in a Pokemon anime discussion thread. Since then I bonded with him very well, plus we both have a similar condition (autism/aspergers). He hardly pops around here these days, but we still see each other at EGC.

Some other notable mentions: Sheep, curiousnathan, Everlark, Darkheart223, ShadowE, Synerjee, Urugamosu, O07_eleven, Castform, Aslan, Zach, Nymphadora, Lilith, The Artist Formerly Known As Shining Raichu, Jellicent♀, LoudSilence, Eсно, Queen of Shipping, pirouette, Twiggy, Elaitenstile, ®ock§mashGod and yeah so many they couldn't fit.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Just like in real life, I don't have a best friend on PC, just lots of good close friends. Hikari is definitely one of my closer ones.So are Zach, Sheep, Starry Windy, Sector, Synerjee, and Avishka/Echo to name a few. Cosmotone8 was one of my closest friends before he left. Really miss that dude.

Some other good friends on here also include Dakota, Aslan, Castform , Ravio , ShadowE, Seki-kun, Axeliira, Queen of Shipping, Everlark , and tabor62.

TY

I made a lot of friends here on PC, some eventually fading away from me and some becoming great friends.

gimmepie as a example. If i were to leave PC i would still see him on SC2. So much fun times we have had on that game, the cheesing and the madness turned us into each others Arch Nemesises, but also good friends. Then there is also Genesis, Echo, Dice, Apollo, LilJz, BlahISuck and O07_Eleven.

Also good friends of mine are AWsquared, Zach, Synerjee, Aslan and many more who i might add in the near future :P

Last edited:

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
No bugger off that's like Sophie's Choice. I've thought of 6 different people in the last thirty seconds and I'm sure there are more lol.

Interestingly, as much as people say staff are a clique, only two of them are actually on staff.

Back