• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Advance Generation Question & Answer

Status
Not open for further replies.

xforeverxmetalx

<insert clever title here>
Years
Don't know if this goes here or not, but oh well. I just started putting together a competitive battling team on Firered and have 6 ev trained pokemon at lv100. Went to the battle tower and slaughtered them, wasn't much of a challenge as they only had 2 Pokemon each against my 6. And now I'm just wondering what in the world to do next. I want to practice using my team but I don't see where else I can go.

Any ideas [ingame or online, it's a rom] that don't involve something like trading them to 4th generation to battle on wifi?

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
Years
Zig can learn strength rock smash cut and surf , then all you need is a Sharpedo etc. for dive and waterfall

The Red Chain

Zig can learn strength rock smash cut and surf , then all you need is a Sharpedo etc. for dive and waterfall

Actually Zigzagoon can't learn Strength. Linoone, however, can. :3
Carvanha learns those same moves too if you're too lazy to evolve it to Sharpedo.

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
Pokemon Fire Red: What is the gameshark code to make all Pokemon and I do mean ALL Pokemon in the game shiny?

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Because a shark and a raccoon can fly.

Tropius can Cut, Strength, Fly, and Rock Smash if memory serves.

Pokemon Fire Red: What is the gameshark code to make all Pokemon and I do mean ALL Pokemon in the game shiny?

Fraid I don't know that. :< You can ask in the Action Replay shop if you'd like, however I don't know how much better that would fair.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
But I'm asking about Gameshark, not Action Replay.

Oh. XD I'm so sorry. It's still morning here. :P Seeing that that thread is inactive enough already, you might just be better off Googling it. I don't know a lot of people that still use a GS. I think I might have one in a drawer somewhere and I can check if I had the shiny code, however I doubt that I do.

Edit: Nope, I don't have it. Sorry. :/

Years
  • Seen Nov 7, 2010
After i finished the game ( Emerald ) and picked Latios and caught him. He was not holding Soul Dew. Any reasons ? I have checked my items box and everything and i cant find it

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
Years
Tropius can Cut, Strength, Fly, and Rock Smash if memory serves.

I was the one saying Tropius is imba. ^^

After i finished the game ( Emerald ) and picked Latios and caught him. He was not holding Soul Dew. Any reasons ? I have checked my items box and everything and i cant find it

I'm pretty sure only the special Eon Island event Lati@s has the Soul Dew. =|

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2010
Alright so I got a level 19 Tyrogue
here are its stats

Att: 24
Def: 21
Sp Att: 20
Sp Def: 22
Speed: 21

How can I get a hitmontop? I used some Iron and the furthest it will let raising Def is to 23, (I used some iron on it before)

The Red Chain

here are its stats

Att: 24
Def: 21
Sp Att: 20
Sp Def: 22
Speed: 21

How can I get a hitmontop? I used some Iron and the furthest it will let raising Def is to 23, (I used some iron on it before)
Attack and Defense have to be equal for it to evolve. [ beyond level 20 of course ]

Years
  • Seen Apr 24, 2010
I'm playing firered and I'm trying to egg hatch a Psyduck that knows psychic, hypnosis and cross chop. He can learn all three of these move through breeding but I'm having trouble coming up with the right combination to get all three moves. It's starting to seem impossible. Can someone please help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back