• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

If we could get another Otters style one shot I'd love to read Money and Intelligence or Hideout Door. Also the latest Ashirogi Muto one looks interesting, I'll say no more about that one though as you're not up to date.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

...You're talking to the person who likes to be spoiled XD;

Oh, and Rabuta & Peace looks interesting! And Money and Intelligence; almost forgot about that one o3o Oh and The Truth Classroom or whatever it was I'd like to read the rest of despite them spoiling the ending o3o

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

liked to be spoiled, that's rare.

Gah tired. Will be eating in a minute, haven't fallen asleep whilst eating since I was a kid, I wonder if that'll change tonight.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
30. Tonight will probably be the first real rest I've had all week, provided my wingman to be Josh doesn't show up to start up Gears 3. Now that I think about it I should have gotten FEAR 3 back from James by now.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Y'know Pokey, I think you need to build your immune system some. You seem to get sick pretty often!

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years

sprite-hotti.gif

Hm...he can always come to Hotti's clinic....

...Hm...yes...

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

That "doctor" creeps the hell out of me, but he makes me want to play some Phoenix Wright.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
35. Heard pretty good things about the Phoenix Wright games over the years, dunno if I should start with the earlier or newer ones out though.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

They're all connected and go in chronological order, so if you want to start from the beginning, then starting with the first game is most preferred. However, you can play the second, or third one without playing the one(s) before it, since each first case serves as a tutorial case,and story wise you won't be horribly lost, since they explain important points in past games.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
38. Just found a particular anime not too long ago called Training With Hinako, is it just me or does this remind me of Pee Wee's Playhouse a little too much?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Not sure at all. I think only Kevin/jpp8 and -Lapras- are the only two who might know what anime you're talking about.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
40. Probably lol.

Speaking of anime, I really need to get back on the TOS OVA due to the last episode I saw of that was Lloyd meeting Yggdrasill in the mines at the end. And still to this day Yggdrasill reminds me of Britney Spears due to that ridiculous outfit lol.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Britney Spears? Naaaah. Not at all. He's definitely more like a Disco Fairy.

Formula Subs is eventually going to bring out a batch download with all the Tethe'alla Episodes. Can't wait until they do that, and sub the United World episode.

Awww. Go to beeeed, Arma!

jpp8

Producer
Years
  • Seen Sep 19, 2013

Oh lord, Training with Hinako. I myself haven't watched it personally, but I've heard that rather than training the body, it's good for training certain arm muscles.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
44. A gender ambiguous love child of Britney Spears and Michael Jackson who's been drinking jesus juice for 50 years straight? Lawl. I'd be laughing too if I could beat him the first time T___T

Lol I noticed as much, Hinako makes the girls from Rosario Vampire and Kanokon look subtle lol.

And I might go to bed pretty soon too at this rate, feeling like my eye balls are gonna melt now.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Hey. I actually happen to like Yggdrasil's design (I mean.. his hair is gorgeous in the animation) even though Mithos is more adorable, so I'm going to have to wholeheartedly disagree with you there. . I honestly think if it wasn't for his clothing people would be thinking differently. :s Also, unlike Mithos it's much easier to tell that Yggdrasil is a male. Just look at where his Cruxis Crystal is. He's just simply a pretty boy like Yuan and Zelos.

Also, Yggdrasil isn't Jesus. The King is. Just look at him in the OVA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back