• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

10th Anniversary Chatot Box

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Omg I am so bad at the retro gaming one. 50k?! How could you get even close to that? ;_____;

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
Years
Trying to try all these events, but i'm ever so bad at time management lol. I should give tetris a try /now that I looked at how to score. ;-;

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I am going crazy over PC History Quiz right now. Got 25 questions answered...at the same time I'm like "Oh come on! I should know some of this stuff!"

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I just won two battles against pokestate. Who was pissed when I launched an Awakening on my Carracosta.
His reaction was priceless. XD

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
i tried Tetris but my highest score was 1,000 something i suck at tetris :P :P

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I am going crazy over PC History Quiz right now. Got 25 questions answered...at the same time I'm like "Oh come on! I should know some of this stuff!"

It's okay, I made it hard for a reason n_n

Currently battling people for the PCX Casual battling tournament.

I suck at battling. lol.

You can always come to Battle Center and we could help you improve ;)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
i tried Tetris but my highest score was 1,000 something i suck at tetris :P :P

Tetris is impossible, I don't get how people are getting such high scores :( It gets so fast so quickly and all the good blocks stop coming and it's super hard! xD

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Tetris is impossible, I don't get how people are getting such high scores :( It gets so fast so quickly and all the good blocks stop coming and it's super hard! xD
i know it is hard i though i ws good at Tetris but...
ur score is good imo
if we make one wrong move, and it's game over :<
i have played sooo many times but still....... i haven't gone above 1k XD

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
I'm not particularly good at Tetris myself. Although some of my classmates were addcited to it last year, and they'd often play tetris on our designated school laptops than do classwork. Some of them racked up some pretty high scores!

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
I was addicted to tetris when i was young even though i was not good at all
my sis tried the game once today she was almost at 4k. she is good at games and i suck at them :P :P

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
i know it is hard i though i ws good at Tetris but...
ur score is good imo
if we make one wrong move, and it's game over :<
i have played sooo many times but still....... i haven't gone above 1k XD

The only way I got a score like that was by starting off on a higher level, you get way more points for each line you clear xD I certainly recommend it :D

LightOfTruth

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 16, 2020
Higher levels on Tetris seem to be hard for me for some reason, I will try it and not get far :(

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
I tried beginning on level six and I actually did pretty decent. I got 2,150 on my first shot on that speed which even I admit is not bad. I tried level ten, screw that haha! You only get time to spin your block around once before it hits the bottom or another block. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back