• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

✜// CHECKMATE (OOC)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
I thin Lego are a bit similar to Rubik's Cube... don't you think? Blocks of several colors. What should the sprite be like, I mean? A half dinosaur with the same "power" as Fluffricksprite's arms?

Sorry that I haven't posted, by the way. I did give you a heads up, though :) School has started for the new students and we are working every day with keeping them busy and happy so I simply don't have time to sit down and type on a computer unless it's sending emails or updating the website I'm responsible for.

I apologize, but after one more week, things should return to normal! I might be able to post this week, but I can't promise. Just know that I'm alive :3

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
Oh, right, I never thought about that...I just thought that since he had legos scattered everywhere, it would be useful...but I can edit and think of something else. xoD

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
Its fine, Red. We all know how busy you people with lives are! ;P

@Retro: :0 did you just prototype kefkasprite with a lawn flamingo?! Lol, that'd make a unique combination.

What kind of noises do flamingos make anyway?

drunk ¬_¬

Koga Bunshin no Jutsu!
Years
Oh my God!

@Lt. Col: I lol'd so hard at your new signature! Terezi is truly the coolest of all "cool guys" in the history of trollkind!

Also, props on turning all of us into diehard Homestuck fans Red. What were you thinking?! :@

And yeah, I guess that a Legosprite would be able to freely change its appearance by disassembling and reassembling, and might attack by turning itself into a hammer, or a sword, or you know, a CHAINSAW!!! <-- please make this happen Red. :)

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Its fine, Red. We all know how busy you people with lives are! ;P

@Retro: :0 did you just prototype kefkasprite with a lawn flamingo?! Lol, that'd make a unique combination.

What kind of noises do flamingos make anyway?

Ahaha, I like flamingos! Interesting combination for sure. And, uh, I'm not quite sure. Some kind of squawking most likely.

Also, Red, I'm sure we all understand. I start university soon so I'll be busy as well.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Is there room for one more? I'd like to join this RP please. :)

Sorry, it's rather crucial that there's only four players ;) I might think of adding other kinds of characters though... Side characters. It might be fun. But not for now.

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years

Sorry, it's rather crucial that there's only four players ;) I might think of adding other kinds of characters though... Side characters. It might be fun. But not for now.

Spoiler:

@Drunk: Hahaha, yeah! Everybody is diehard for homestuck now. Like I didnt even hear of it until Red mentioned this RP in the Discussions!

Me (to my friends): Let me tell you about homestuck

My friends: imminate judging zone- We dont understaaaaaand!!!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Spoiler:

@Drunk: Hahaha, yeah! Everybody is diehard for homestuck now. Like I didnt even hear of it until Red mentioned this RP in the Discussions!

Me (to my friends): Let me tell you about homestuck

My friends: imminate judging zone- We dont understaaaaaand!!!

Haha <3

Spoiler:

I might as well tell you some things though, to stop you from looking forward to some things and get disappointed: there will be no Forge or frog duties. I thought that would be a bit too intricate/boring to include. One of you would have to have lived near a volcano and a frog temple all your life, and been having dreams on Prospit already... and do we even know how they are gathering genetic code from frogs? I just... no, it will work differently.

There you have it! NOW I shall finally post IC and let Vinnie into the Medium!

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
Oh, phew. I was worried about frog duties, as I got a B in biology. (although the genetics portion wasnt too bad) So yeah, I'm kinda glad about that.

But....Dream selves. They are in play, right? Like we will go to Prospit/Derse and mess around?

Also, I like the way you played kefkasprite, and also Lodac! I'm looking forward to see how the chance part comes in......

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Yes. Dream selves are in play ;) Why do you think I want you to end your post when you fall asleep? Ohoho~

And glad you like LODAC! I'll probably let you bunny the sprite soon, so you can show me better how he should act :p

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
University's started for me so my posts will be slower, which means a lot slower than usual, I will get to them though!

Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2018
I hope you fellows and gentleladies don't mind the post,but is this an rp based on Mspaint Adventures?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
University's started for me so my posts will be slower, which means a lot slower than usual, I will get to them though!
I hear you and that's alright :) We've built a steady ground for this RP now so I have no doubt we'll keep it running even though posts might come at a slower pace. As for me, the introduction weeks at uni are now over and I'm probably able to post every day or at least every other day again :D

I hope you fellows and gentleladies don't mind the post,but is this an rp based on Mspaint Adventures?
We don't mind, and you are correct! Or, to be precise, it's a RP based on Homestuck which is probably the most famous and long running MSPaintadventure.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
Sorry, there's been school starting for me and the teachers slumped me with work. Didn't expect so much work, and a storm is coming...or is already here to be precise, but I'm here now. Sorry for the long gone.

The story is getting good though, :o)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Glad that you like it! :D Fluffricksprite and Pussysprite wants you guys to alchemize stuff now, because I thought it would be better to do that before we pass through the first gate... don't you agree?

For Retro - alchemizing will (if we can get it to be as awesome as it is in canon xD) let you create a bunch of awesome stuff to help you in SBURB.

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Yay, that sounds amazing!

Anyway, I should have a post up like Friday/Saturday because the first week of classes is just hectic and I'm trying to get situated still. Then I should be able to get into a groove of making post more often.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
So, you guys alive? :) Ricardo's not even entered the Medium yet!

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
I'm alive! But I'm letting everyone else get a post in before I do much else. I think I even have my next post typed up and ready....*goes to check*

Back