• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Years
  • Seen Nov 17, 2011
Erm. I'm at the Bulbasaur and the Hidden Village, and the water speaks of a raft, yet normally, you would just swim in water. Is that intentional?

Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2015
In the "Lights, Camera, Quacktion" episode is Misty suposed to appear? I battled all the trainers there and tried all my Pokemon to see if they could fit the show and nothing happened. Also, after that episode my next one is Bruno's. Where's the Meowth episode at?

Can someone help me with this please?

metapod23

Hardened Trainer
Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2016
Can someone help me with this please?

You have to use the condition upgraders to increase one your Pokemon's coolness, toughness, and smartness - those three should be located in Pewter, Vermilion, and Saffron - you need the appropriate shards to do it. Once you've done that, the director will film the movie using that Pokemon, then tell you to go watch the premier in Celadon at Hollywood Boulevard in the theatre. Watching the premier will trigger the Go West, Young Meowth event.

Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2015
You have to use the condition upgraders to increase one your Pokemon's coolness, toughness, and smartness - those three should be located in Pewter, Vermilion, and Saffron - you need the appropriate shards to do it. Once you've done that, the director will film the movie using that Pokemon, then tell you to go watch the premier in Celadon at Hollywood Boulevard in the theatre. Watching the premier will trigger the Go West, Young Meowth event.

Do I need to increase all of those conditions or only one of them? It's because I only have one shard XD

metapod23

Hardened Trainer
Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2016
Do I need to increase all of those conditions or only one of them? It's because I only have one shard XD

All three of the conditions mentioned - coolness, toughness, and smartness. You have to mine rocks or use the item finder to get more shards.

Ok, I just now started the game. Before I get out of Pallet Town, I need to know where to get the VS. Seeker. Help me, please.

Vermilion City, the Pokemon Center, just like in Fire Red.

Years
  • Seen Jul 1, 2015
I went and completed the Mewtwo event, but then I went back to new Island and now im stuck there...Anyone know how to leave? Can't get on the boat back, and my raft is broken so i cant surf back either O.O
All there is on New Island is a tree.

metapod23

Hardened Trainer
Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2016
I went and completed the Mewtwo event, but then I went back to new Island and now im stuck there...Anyone know how to leave? Can't get on the boat back, and my raft is broken so i cant surf back either O.O
All there is on New Island is a tree.

Are you using version 3.03? If not, download the newest beta and try again. It should be fixed in that version.

Years
  • Seen May 12, 2014
this games is amazing
but i think i am playing an old version of it
because when i got pikachu it was on a desk and the 3 other pokeballs werent there
and im not in my pjs at start
i tried to download 2.5 it didnt go well i think it is because im on mac
so if it possible could you send me a zip file for this thanks
Great game :D

Years
  • Seen Aug 26, 2012
Yea I need help when I go into the Five star breeding center the screen stays black what can I do to fix this I really don't want to start over because I have A lot of well trained pokemon Help!

smilewolfy

pokemon photographer
Years
LOL after brock's gym, i didnt train butterfreee at all, just pidgeotta and Pikachu, when i got to giselle, my pikachu was level 25, and she said it's not there yet, i know its not a bug snce pikachu is meant to be weaker, just saying :p but i am reporting a bug, dont know if anyone else had this, but when you first leave your room, mr. mime is in thouse house already, and you have to use the speed button in the lounge room to get outside really fast or a spech bar comes up saying ASH put ????? in the item pocket, then some weird writing appears freezing the game :O had to try like 14 times to get out of the house xD mummy dont want her son leaving

KurcioDurcio

Attempting something new
Years
  • Seen Apr 19, 2014
When I go into the breeding center, it freezes as a black screen and I'm using Beta 3.03. or whatever the new one is.

Quickster

Dream or Drop?
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2016
Am I allowed to evolve Bulbasaur or Squirtle? Or will it ruin the storyline of the game?
You wont be able to do certain events, like Bulbasaurs Garden or whatever the name is. I got to that event and needed Bulbasaur so I restarted. And to get EXP.SHARE you need all three to be first form.

Years
  • Seen Dec 9, 2013
btw,metapod,u better update the list of attached files bellow the first post,or many ppl will download version 2.5 instead of 3.03 lol
ps: reaally great job,i thought u gave up on this hack,until saw it recently and played the new beta,it got so much improved and has become one of the great hacks i played :D

Ray F

' Friendship > Chuck Norris
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 14, 2016
I love the game since Beta 1.
I'm loving the Alpha so far. It's great.
So far the scripts and everything it's awesome. Great work (;

But there is a bug I haven't seen on the first post.
After teaching Bulbasaur the Solar Beam, he turns into an egg, and then hatches into Togepi. I had the game saved before that so now I didn't teach him the Solar Beam in order to not get the bug. But just reporting in case nobody had that problem before.

Years
  • Seen Aug 26, 2012
Is there anything I can do to stop the screen from being black when I go to the daycare I'm playing on 3.3 does anyone know any possible reasons this is happening

metapod23

Hardened Trainer
Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2016
Is there anything I can do to stop the screen from being black when I go to the daycare I'm playing on 3.3 does anyone know any possible reasons this is happening

I've looked into it. I haven't replicated the glitch yet, and I can't find anything wrong with the map or script header that would cause. Only think that I can think of that might cause it could be the hidden sprite where the computer is. You could try opening A-Map and changing its movement type to look down or nothing and see what happens.

Otherwise, that and the reported player's house downstairs glitch have me baffled, as I can't get either to occur and I can't figure out what might cause them.

Back