• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gen 4 Pokémon/NPC overworlds + trainer sprites

Neo-Spriteman

or goloog. that works too.
Years
  • Age 26
  • MD
  • Seen Jun 19, 2015
Herro errbody. I'm feeling extra generously awesomazing today, so I decided to make myshelf anova resource thread, yo.

First of all, I've gone and taken every single gosh darned trainer class with a DS sprite, resized it, and made the shht transparent for all of you. I've also included the overworlds from the pokemon bulbasaur-arceus (RMXP Compatable), and the overworlds of NPCs. I've included Dewitty's Gen5 Overworld Template, and I think that's it.

Notes

The battle sprites not included are:
Spoiler:

Every other sprite has been renamed for P. E. usage.

Doofinshmirtz was here.

Downloads

Credits: Dewitty, Bulbapedia.Bulbagarden.net, Nintendo, Chocosrawloid, Kymotonian, milomilotic11, and Neo-Spriteman.
If you do not give proper credits, you will get an infringement of some sort.

Last edited by a moderator:

Neo-Spriteman

Years
  • Age 26
  • MD
  • Seen Jun 19, 2015
Nice. I might use this for a future project. Glad you feel good today =)
Sounds great, man. I've had these on my cpu for a few months, and decided to help all the people that cant do stuff for themselves.

Last edited by a moderator:

Neo-Spriteman

Years
  • Age 26
  • MD
  • Seen Jun 19, 2015
At KingSnivy: Cool! Just don't forget to credit me and Bulblapedia.bulbagarden.net.

At timE: Glad to know I'm helping :D

(written on iPod Touch)

At KingSnivy: Cool! Just don't forget to credit me and Bulblapedia.bulbagarden.net.

At timE: Glad to know I'm helping :D

(written on iPod Touch)

Last edited:

TheMarkCrafter

roses are red, violets are blue, i used to break r
Years
Why don't you make the 494-649 overworlds for people who are using the Essentials DS/Unova Pack?

TheMarkCrafter

roses are red, violets are blue, i used to break r
Years
Wouldn't be so difficult, because I also included the B/W overworlds project.

I mean, turn these overworlds into RMXP formats:
Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Apr 5, 2016

Tell Wichu to make it and the chat will be over.

dude these guys work hard as it is they don't need you being a prick and adding to their workload. at the very least you could be polite about it and ask instead of making demands =/

Back