• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Pokémon Fallout (OOC/SU)

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Yeah, Nathan is my real name as well as my rp name.

Truth is I love impact but if you want me to change it I will. I won't redo the last ones I did but the future ones I'll use something new.

Also how is my posts going? Are they good so far?

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@Crimson: I don't see anything particularly questionable in your most recent post. If you want me to read any other posts, please link them directly. :P

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
I dunno...
WHY WONT PEOPLE JUST SAY YES OR NO!
lol actually yes i think they're good :)

Also I was wondering. How can one person gain another poke spirit without killing another person for it. Is there some way for the tree to give one later on in the story or something?

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
Years
I dunno...
WHY WONT PEOPLE JUST SAY YES OR NO!
lol actually yes i think they're good :)

Also I was wondering. How can one person gain another poke spirit without killing another person for it. Is there some way for the tree to give one later on in the story or something?

Well, for one, it's not a tree.

Secondly, no. The giant crystal only gives each person one Pokémon spirit. The only way to obtain a second Pokémon spirit (up to the max of six) is by taking it off a dead wielder. You don't have to be the one to kill the wielder — you just have to take the spirit when they're dead.

Last edited:

Dawn

Years
@Everyone: My laptop broke--Heads up. Luckily I have an extended, accidental damage and handling warranty so repairs will almost definitely be free, quick, and easy. For the meantime though, I have a desktop.

Also, Torn is right. The 'tree' does not normally give out second pokemon spirits. You should know that it takes an hour at absolute most for a pokespirit to leave the body of someone who has died. At that point, it can't be taken.

EvilSkittles

Lord of the kitchen
Years
Preliminary SU, want to get some up before I go to bed.

Spoiler:

Completely ran out of steam before I got where I wanted.

Last edited:

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
right, so in the story, can I take someones pokemon spirit from a dead captive from a small adult tribe somewhere? Get a beedrill? Or there could be a problem that the flowers in florama are dying and the pokespirit wielder hasn't come so I find him dead and take his poke spirit? Obviouslyt it will be more detailed than that but is that story okay?

also, why hasn't anyone been posting recently, I've been waiting for someone else to post or I'll end up writing a story untill the point were I finnally meet someone. :D

Last edited:

Dawn

Years
@Crimson: Yeah, I guess that sounds okay...

We post at our own rates. There's also slightly too many people following Lucy around, which means that we wind up waiting for eachother a lot.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
@Crimson: Yeah, I guess that sounds okay...

We post at our own rates. There's also slightly too many people following Lucy around, which means that we wind up waiting for each other a lot.
She'd probably scare them all off eventually (excluding Amy, and from the looks of it, Mako)

Dawn

Years
@Crimson: Probably not, though I wouldn't see why you'd want to do that. :P Perhaps you've got more free time than can be contained in one roleplay.

Khawill

<3
Years
Speaking of which, my character is up for interaction if you give me a vm first. I tend to post rather frequently as well (though recently I'm trying to find a league team and do laddering so most of my time is split)

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
I'm currently on 2 roleplays but personally tis is my favourite because of the endless opertunities to make something up and to be creative. :) right now i only got plans with 'Aria' (IceFyr1928) with a great plot twist we came up with together! Can't ruin it yet though but she might hint at tese tings througout her rp posts

Back