• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Red hack: Pokemon Brown 2009 [Final Dungeon Released]

Status
Not open for further replies.

NecromancingSaga

Dreaming LOVELY BOY
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 1, 2011
Oh well excuse me dude. Don't be so rude.

By the way, I know I put this in. I hate starting new games!

but you dont have to, by renaming the .sav file, you just make it compatiblie with tgb dual, make sure you have a back up file if anything strange happens.

pokemonlover493

Trainer
Years
Damn it! I am a huge moron I shouldn't have even to transfer or to rename. Now guess what happened everyone I lost my friggin original save file. I am screwed. I was doing so damn good. I can't believe I am cussing right now but, I am so pissed off. I feel like crying right now. I can't believe it. I have to start it all over again.

I am never going to do good ever again. I cannot trade. I have to redo it again. I am never going to get the reward so, cardboardbox if you put in spoiler tags what the prize is I am going to let out all my tears, and forget about it, what I am going to be missing, I would appreciate it.
Coolboyman if you can make an all new pokemon brown with every pokemon available I would glad, because I am so not going to play it again without having all pokemon available, because what is the point of playing it since I am never going to get the reward. So make the reward available if you decide to make the pokemon brown I suggested. If you don't accept this Coolboyman, I guess this is goodbye to everyone on this thread and just so you know I won't be playing prism possibly then because, I won't enjoy it because I can't get the items in brown that is used for prism.
So this is a possible goodbye.

Last edited:

NecromancingSaga

Dreaming LOVELY BOY
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 1, 2011
Damn it! I am a huge moron I shouldn't have even to transfer or to rename. Now guess what happened everyone I lost my friggin original save file. I am screwed. I was doing so damn good. I can't believe I am cussing right now but, I am so pissed off. I feel like crying right now. I can't believe it. I have to start it all over again.

I am never going to do good ever again. I cannot trade. I have to redo it again. I am never going to get the reward so, cardboardbox if you put in spoiler tags what the prize is I am going to let out all my tears, and forget about it, what I am going to be missing, I would appreciate it.
Coolboyman if you can make an all new pokemon brown with every pokemon available I would glad, because I am so not going to play it again without having all pokemon available, because what is the point of playing it since I am never going to get the reward. So make the reward available if you decide to make the pokemon brown I suggested. If you don't accept this Coolboyman, I guess this is goodbye to everyone on this thread and just so you know I won't be playing prism possibly then because, I won't enjoy it because I can't get the items in brown that is used for prism.

dude i told you to have a backup file, anyways you are being too dramatic.

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
Years

This was your own fault...don't go complaining to us...
Frankly...You should of backed your .sav up...
And Why would CBM Do this just because you complained while some of us are doing this...
And Passing up prism just for this is pretty stupid...You'd enjoy it without the items...

Basically...People have done this without screwing up...and you want a "cheap" way out...So you come whining to CBM...Over Something you did...I Say Get Over it...its a Free Game...You don't enjoy it...Don't go whining to CBM...

Andrew McKenzie

Supporting Pokemon Since 1999
Years
Wow. Just wow, CBM!
I'm only restarting Brown right now and even though I'll be playing through some familiar parts for the start, I still have to say that this hack is revolutionary really.
I only hope you continue hacking as good as this. Keep up the good work and I look forward to Prism's release as well as the co-project, Rijon Adventures.

poddish

Spirit Of Radio
Years
uhhh, yaaa. . . anyway I found a glitch:
if you talk to the bottom blocks on the entrance to slowpoke well, It says what the statues outside of the pokemon league in red said.

and about pkmn #225 and 226, Do they even exist?

pokemonlover493

Trainer
Years
I deleted the damn game anyway. I might play prism but possibly only when it is completed all the way through. I hate playing betas. I play completed games.

By the way I hate getting into arguments. So do not be so mean. I am very sensitive.

uhhh, yaaa. . . anyway I found a glitch:
if you talk to the bottom blocks on the entrance to slowpoke well, It says what the statues outside of the pokemon league in red said.

and about pkmn #225 and 226, Do they even exist?

Someone says 225 and 226 exist. He said they are missingno. if you catch my drift.
I am guessing he doesn't want to reveal it or missingno. is actually really in the game, maybe it's good that I deleted it then because I really hate glitches.

Last edited:

Coolboyman

Veteran Hacker
Years
Give a man a fish; you have fed him for today.
Teach a man to fish; and you have fed him for a lifetime.
If you cannot teach a man to fish; let him starve so he'll stop wasting your time with his stupid questions.

- Adam

Years
  • Seen Nov 4, 2023
Give a man a fish; you have fed him for today.
Teach a man to fish; and you have fed him for a lifetime.
If you cannot teach a man to fish; let him starve so he'll stop wasting your time with his stupid questions.

- Adam

might have to run into this high five im about to give you

Roxasabridged

Lucariowner
Years

Just be glad that's all you did. I'm the only person in existance who could turn transferring saves into blowing up this laptop...

So yeah, no reward thingie for me.

poddish

Spirit Of Radio
Years
reserved text for y ou!

I got 2 glitchs
1. (outside on route 67) on the wall just to the right of the door that leads away from the blocked off cave, the wall says:
reserved text for y
ou!

(the "ou" is partly out of the text box)

2. on route 61 (or one near it... the one with snorelax) near snorlax, one of the walls says something about the fishing area (unchanged from red)

Years
2 thumbs up, CBM! Great job, I will download it and play it! Lol, I didn't beat the previous beta of this yet, lol! May I suggest someone write a game guide for this? It is pretty challenging I am sure.

JimmyJ99

Noobie Hacker
Years
I truely need help with Brown 4.2 im stuck. I need to beat the ghost in the stairwell in the haunted forest. Where is surf , Flash , and strength? and what are the orb and amulet for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back