• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Yes, that is very creepy, it makes Slenderman look like a harmless schoolgirl

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Oooh, didn't notice them on Nyaa. Shall download when I can be bothered.

Started Oniisama e..., apparently it's pretty dark. All I know is it's by the guy that did Ace wo Nerae and that was pretty cool shoujo.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

When starting at a new school, Nanako is thrust into the world of female rivalry and love. She is choosen into the Sorority, giving her an enviable postition according to all the girls left out. However, since Nanako is not from a wealthy family, most girls find it unfair that she was choosen. Nanako is left to protect herself from wicked rumors and mean plots to make her leave the school. Along with her best friend since preschool, and new friends made along the way, she uncovers the past of some of the more popular girls in school and on her journey through highschool she learns of love, loss and her own family's secrets...

It was a suggested anime for Utena and Marmite so I had to give it a go.

Years

I barely watch anime anymore.. but I can settle some time for Detective Conan anyday. I even stopped halfway in SAO. It's one of those popular anime now like Naruto and One Piece, which personally I don't like that it's in that category. I'm a hipster. Deal with it.

Also, PSY + MC Hammer mashup works surprisingly.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Detective Conan yesssss~ ♥

Speaking of which I still need to read the latest chapters. Should go and do that soon.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Sword Art Online being anything like One Piece, wow, are you 11?

Also I can assure you an anime hipster wouldn't have even touched Sword Art Online, my friend.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Having a powerlevel higher than MAL/Streaming sites/Youtube is hardly hard and that does not make one a hipster. Pretty sure an animu hipster would only watch stuff like Mind Game anyway.

Also my last post was aimed at the other guy really, poke.

errr yeah, I don't think I'd class any of the regular posters on PC as hipsters. I do play the snob sometimes though.

ps - I lied, I'm actually a massive hipster. I mean I even watch pre 2007 anime.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back