• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Silent Melody♫♪

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2012
Moroi

Fran requestin! TY CELERY

Pokemon: Haxorus
Nickname: Not sure yet
Nature: Adamant
IVs: Whichever you can get highest possible but not too worried about it
Moves: Outrage, Dragon Dance they come from leveling so no worries
Shiny: Yes plzz

Birthday Thunder

Venus (Event Archivist)
Years
What would you like to trade for your shiny kyurem (NN chronos)? I'm working on SRing for my own shiny but I'm going to need 3 for black and white 2, and I dont feel like SRing for another one after this. I can offer a shiny rayquaza with good IVs. Let me know. ^__^

latioslegends

What worries you masters you
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 4, 2019
I'm definitely still interested! :D
Just have to match up our times.

Well I'm definitely glad to hear that! =P What time zone are you?

Also I had a quick question: how did you get the star symbol (★) pasted alongside your Pokemon descriptions? I never see it under the site's advance options.

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
Fran requestin! TY CELERY

Pokemon: Haxorus
Nickname: Not sure yet
Nature: Adamant
IVs: Whichever you can get highest possible but not too worried about it
Moves: Outrage, Dragon Dance they come from leveling so no worries
Shiny: Yes plzz

I'll get that done soon! ^_^

What would you like to trade for your shiny kyurem (NN chronos)? I'm working on SRing for my own shiny but I'm going to need 3 for black and white 2, and I dont feel like SRing for another one after this. I can offer a shiny rayquaza with good IVs. Let me know. ^__^

Whats the nature/OT/ID on that Rayquaza?

Mia Can you trade now by chance :3

Sorry I've been focused on completing my games. xD
I have the Pokemon ready.
2022 3383 7254

Well I'm definitely glad to hear that! =P What time zone are you?

Also I had a quick question: how did you get the star symbol (★) pasted alongside your Pokemon descriptions? I never see it under the site's advance options.

I copy and paste some symbols. Lol.
2022 3383 7254
I live in PST. I won't be around this weekend, but some time during the week I can trade.

Do you take 4th gen breeding requests?

I don't. :<
Sorry, but 4th gen takes while to do.
If the offer was really good I might reconsider. :3

I got my Gen 5 game back! I can trade now! :) Let me know when you're available! I'm available the entire day tomorrow

Not this weekend. :<
Some time during the week?
2022 3383 7254

:)

Hooh

Only if for a night.
Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2015
@Mia what sort of good offer would you want?
EDIT: I can try to fulfill almost all your wants.

Last edited:

Birthday Thunder

Venus (Event Archivist)
Years
Hi there Mia, it's me again. I didnt see that you had replied to my question about the kyurem. I actually dont need it any more. What I'm looking for now is a modest reshiram to make my white kyurem in B/W2, and I saw that you had a flawless modest one, so I'm looking to ask if you'd like the rayquaza in return for that. The Rayquaza's OT is PIXEN, from my soul silver file and it's nature is rash with "alert to sounds". The ID is 33313 and I obtained it through soft resetting last year. It's not a hack and I worked hard for it.

Last edited:
Years
Hi there!
I'm interested in your Flawless RNG'd Mudkip for 4th generation.
I can offer all of these for the mudkip:
Male Chikorita w/Leech Seed
Male Vulpix w/Energy Ball
Dex Fillers:
Krickitune
Machamp
Golduck
Combee
Drifloon
Chingling
Pikachu
Gible

Please consider!!!

latioslegends

What worries you masters you
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 4, 2019
I copy and paste some symbols. Lol.
2022 3383 7254
I live in PST. I won't be around this weekend, but some time during the week I can trade.

Oh, I thought it was coded in from the site's advance options. XD

I'll see if I can trade with you this weekend, however, my Wifi isn't working too well at the moment, so I may have to catch around next week; if we can schedule a time of course. :)

Melinda

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
Okido! :) All good for me!

I have your Eevee. It's a boy though and is Japanese, but it will have the name Espeon when it evolves in your game.

@Mia what sort of good offer would you want?
EDIT: I can try to fulfill almost all your wants.

I'm taking a break from 4th gen for a bit.

Hi there Mia, it's me again. I didnt see that you had replied to my question about the kyurem. I actually dont need it any more. What I'm looking for now is a modest reshiram to make my white kyurem in B/W2, and I saw that you had a flawless modest one, so I'm looking to ask if you'd like the rayquaza in return for that. The Rayquaza's OT is PIXEN, from my soul silver file and it's nature is rash with "alert to sounds". The ID is 33313 and I obtained it through soft resetting last year. It's not a hack and I worked hard for it.

Sure, that sounds great. I can trade in a bit if you're free. I saw you on wifi and I think you joined me by accident. xD

Hi there!
I'm interested in your Flawless RNG'd Mudkip for 4th generation.
I can offer all of these for the mudkip:
Male Chikorita w/Leech Seed
Male Vulpix w/Energy Ball
Dex Fillers:
Krickitune
Machamp
Golduck
Combee
Drifloon
Chingling
Pikachu
Gible

Please consider!!!

No, thank you. Dex fillers aren't really worth a shiny flawless pokémon.

Oh, I thought it was coded in from the site's advance options. XD

I'll see if I can trade with you this weekend, however, my Wifi isn't working too well at the moment, so I may have to catch around next week; if we can schedule a time of course. :)

Are you free this weekend?

Psiiionic

RNG please ^-^
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 12, 2017
Mia I am ready to trade now meet me in wifi room, It was the cresselia, regice and the palkia shiny ryte?

Years
Hey mikalina in your cp section it has this:

492.png
Bag_Dive_Ball_Sprite.png

does that mean ur willing to trade it if you do it? Because I would sure like to trade 4 it!!!

EQUALSGAMER

Proud user of Garbodor
Years
Hello I am intrested in trading i want any shiny pokemon and i can get any legendary except for shiny legendarys. I have horrible luck so i really want a shiny pokemon if intresed msg me i havent traded for a while so ill need a walkthrough im using pokemon white.

Melinda

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
Mia I am ready to trade now meet me in wifi room, It was the cresselia, regice and the palkia shiny ryte?

Thanks for the trade!

Hey mikalina in your cp section it has this:

492.png
Bag_Dive_Ball_Sprite.png

does that mean ur willing to trade it if you do it? Because I would sure like to trade 4 it!!!

I'm not sure if I'd be willing to trade it or not. It will be a while before even do the CP.

Hello I am intrested in trading i want any shiny pokemon and i can get any legendary except for shiny legendarys. I have horrible luck so i really want a shiny pokemon if intresed msg me i havent traded for a while so ill need a walkthrough im using pokemon white.

Thank you for the offer, but I don't need anymore legendary 'mons.

Back