• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Feraligatr master

Im British you know!
Years
Well i gave up on Dialga, It was driving me to insanityplus i really wanted to beat the elite four. So yup.

There is some good news though, i was htaching a load of eggs i had on sapphire and they where all larvitars, one of which was shiny.

I'll post some pictures later, yay for digital cameras!

Spinda

Shiny Spindas!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 17, 2007
Congrats Steelix ^^

Drapion Dawg: How did you manage to get all of them? Manaphy worries me the most. We don't count shinys gotten from the GTS.

Spinda: Again an explanation of Latios would be nice, after both of you have explained yourself i'll happily welcome you to the club.

I am nearing the last gym, just stopping to train up my Lucario. I'm hoping I'll have the game beaten by monday so i can start hunting.

Have fun everyone.
O-o wha...? Did I mention of a Latios? I don't believe I did.

I got Nidoking when it was a Nidoran from the Safari Zone at 10:00pm on the 4th of may 2004
I got Spearow and Unown on the same fortnight same game again, Firered and Unown A was found on the 7th Sevii Island. Spearow was on the first island.
The next shinies I found was Solrock and Aron, which was both on the same day October 2 years when I finally got hold of Emerald. Aron was in the Dewford cave and Solrock was in Meteor Falls.
Next was cyndaquil, which was hatched from an egg in Pokemon Ruby.
Red Garydos was fished out with a superod on one island.
Late last year I found Persian and Seel on the same week in Leafgreen. Persian was on 6 island where the wobbafets and Yanmas can be found and Seel was found in Seafoam islands cave.
Shiny Lairon was found in Emeralds Victory road while I was EV training my Heracross.
April this year in Emerald I caught Marril in the tall grass in the route with the Ranger trainers near that lake.

Explained? If you want the stats and info I could post that up too...

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
Spinda: No thats perfect! if only everyone could explain themselves like that, would make my life a lot easier, I must have misread Larion thinking it was Latios O.o, either way, welcome to the club ^^

Thomas: A quick explanation of how you got them and your in.

Fearow: Only the Regigigas and Rotom would count as we only count shinys you find yourself. If your okay with that your in.

Shiny Dialga Hunter: Do you want to join? O.o

Still training for the last gym, bah it takes ages :\ will keep you updated.

Years
my explination:

i found Golbat and Hariyama while i was training in Victory Road for the Elite Four. it had been a while since i had played G/S/C so i forgot shinies even existed.. -__-;;

when i found the Golbat/Hariyama i wanted alot of shinies, so i started hunting for them in FR/LG, where I came across Larvitar, same with Volbeat in R/S.

^^that was kinda long.

Years
Hello =)

Hi, can i join this club?

Here are the shinies i have, with explanations :D

Pachirisu- Caught using the Poke Radar, at 40

Shinx- Caught using the Poke Radar at 25

Shinx2- Caught using the Poke Radar at 48

Dunsparce- Caught using the Poke Radar at 40

Corsola- Caught using the Poke Radar at 28

Seaking- Caught using the Super Rod

Thats all i have, sorry for making the post so long :P

rapid whalelord

<--She's a ribbon queen...38!
Years
youll be happy to know im bak from my holiday and will be searching shines again properly.in my time on the plane 10 hours each way i was reseting for a manaphy but had no luck.so ill be tring for a shiny phione woohoo if i can get my wifi connection up ill be willing to give phione out to any1 for a good trade.

Years
@Oliver: Were both the Shinxen (lol @ Poké-plural) caught on the same chain? If so then they only count as one. And welcome to the club! Looks like Serebii's downtime is making for some good PR! :D

Work, work. I have no free time to do anything anymore. I'm so exhausted by the time work's over that I just want to go to bed. I missed Drifloon last week, so I ended up doing a few more Aero resets, bringing me to 539, total. Right now, I'm working on EVing some of the shinies I already have but haven't done anything with yet. (Geodude is STILL sitting in my box untouched!) I'm working on Rotom right now, going with 252SAt/248Spd/8HP, and I amassed a 51-chain of Starly in the process but found no shiny patches. The radar antichrist, Bidoof, broke that chain.

I'm starting to consider going after another of my secret radar targets, seeing how these Starly chains just won't break. (Rotom ran out of Thundershock PP after only the first 30, at which point I switched in a Zam who almost ran out of PP, too!)

Fufu's the only one I've spilled my list of secret shiny targets to. Some of them are cool; some of them, no one has.

Oh, and I amassed a 41-chain of Phanpy when they were my swarm but found nothing. I got bored, didn't care too much about getting something, and decided to advance my chain past 40.

Welcome to all the new members, and I hope I can manage to get back to full force some time soon. .o.

Dark Steelix Lv X

Final Atomic Buster
Years
Wow lots of new members signing up, Welcome OT and to all other new members too!

Heh MM are any of your secret targets fishing pokes? I swear I haven't seen anybody with a shiny finneon/lumineon or multitudes of other fishing only pokes. I wish I had more random luck fishing, I had random fishing luck back in 2nd gen. Caught a Krabby and Magikarp shiny by fishing randomly. Never gotten any fishing shinies since then. Anyways I'm still sring for giratina and did a bit of mewtwo. Good luck to everyone on their hunts!

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
i am a shiny hunter i have 30 shinies,at lv.100

Were they gotten from the GTS? seems rather hard to have that many shinys at level 100 as well.

Went out last night so my plan of finishing the game went down the tubes, but I plan to get it done today, I want to start chaining for my secret target, but that may be hard with my DS in its current condition, it is I'll have to hunt the old school way, lol.

Thats it from me, for now. Good Luck all.

ZaChAttAck101

Rukario's Biggest Fan!
Years
ive decided to hang up my shiny buneary hatching (its been a week) and ive decided to EV train a clefable with an adamant nature, magic guard ability and its EV spread 252=hp 252=atk and 4=spd...move set meteor mash protect return and fire blast since i cant teach it softboiled =(...it will be a great addition to my team...i may also raise my bold buneary but i dont have the move switcheroo to help me out since it has a klutz ability but i guess i can figure something out...

congrats to everyone who received new shinies and also to those members who are new "WELCOME!!!" XDD

anywho im currently working, so i wont be on as much...have a good day everyone ^^ bye

Ghetto-Dawg

Um...Dont Do Drugs!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 20, 2009
Were they gotten from the GTS? seems rather hard to have that many shinys at level 100 as well.

Went out last night so my plan of finishing the game went down the tubes, but I plan to get it done today, I want to start chaining for my secret target, but that may be hard with my DS in its current condition, it is I'll have to hunt the old school way, lol.

Thats it from me, for now. Good Luck all.

yes i cannot believe that u caught 30 lv 100 Shiny Pokemon

it would be super hard to do that unless you had GTS

can i join i havent got one shiney in my life
im looking for a Seviper

OMG i forgot i join this on my other account!

i got so much shiny from then

and yes, the most Spam-a-lot person on PC is my very very old account

-.- i was the first member of the club @_@

Last edited:

Dragon Tamer Ed

Formerly DarkParukia
Years
Last night was busy for me. I had to EV train 4 pokemon, as well as search Underground for a Fire Stone, but I eventually did all of that, and fell asleep right away. Today was fun, as I got out of half my classes to attend this meeting called "The Tree of Knowledge" at the school library. It was pretty funny. Especially when we had to shout "YES!" I could tell that the teachers in the Library pat their shants after that. lol

Years
@Oliver: Were both the Shinxen (lol @ Poké-plural) caught on the same chain? If so then they only count as one. And welcome to the club! Looks like Serebii's downtime is making for some good PR! :D

No, they were on different chains. But if i ever do get one of those card things like most people have, i will only count one of them. Thanks for the warm welcome :) Yeah your right, lol

Dark Steelix Lv X said:
Wow lots of new members signing up, Welcome OT and to all other new members too!

Thanks for the welcome, im sure ill have a great time :D

I was planning on sring for Mudkip when school started, but i cant find my Ruby :( I might have to buy another one, but i have a lot of time to look for it. Later on, i am going to do a couple 100 more srs for Cranidos. (im at 950 now)

LordxDanswich

Lord of the Sammich!
Years
I got a new shiny last night!

I went to check my swarm last night which ended up being farfetch'd, considering that i already have a farfetch'd i decided not to bother, so being stuck for a target i decided to go through my pokedex and i came to a rest on this pokemon, i managed to chain it up to 40 which suprised me cause my chains have been crap lately, total and utter crap.

Anyway after about 9 max repels and nearly half hour of me sitting terrified cause i thought i was gonna lose my chain the shiny spot appeared, i walked into it grinning like an idiot and started the battle with this.

Sorry about the pictures, they're huge again.
Battle!!
Trainer info, FYI this is my 15th pokeradar shiny
Rash, good or no?
And last, the stats

Enjoy :)

Ghetto-Dawg

Um...Dont Do Drugs!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 20, 2009
OMG i just caught a Shiny Primape!

ive been looking for one of those for a while and now i got it! Yay!! the weird part is i wasnt even looking for any shiny at the moment!

Holy Crap!!!

I just ran into another shiny!

Its a Trapinch and i just caught it!!

is it my lucky day or what!

and it happened so fast!!

Last edited:
Back