• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: Radioactive Version

How' d I do?

• Total voters

Game Master

Pokemon:Battle of the Elements
Years
  • Seen Jan 2, 2009
Pokémon: Radioactive Version

STORY
Kadar Region
After your 10th birthday, you go to get your first Pokémon.
You go to Professor Maples lab receive your first Pokémon
Starters:

After choosing you go to your house to show your parents before going back to the lab to get the rest of the supplies.
When you go back to the lab a gang of trainers kidnap Maple. You try to help, but they are too strong.
You wake the next morning at home because you passed out. You get an email from the ETU (Elite Trainers Unit) to help find professor Maple. Excited you travel to Solon City to join. After join you embark on a long journey where you find Maple, but you have to fight the Gang sub leader. They release her, but you learn of their plan to use Mewtwo and Mew to form the Physic Square a force of Pokémon capable to destroy the ones in existence.
You tell the ETU about this, and you get to join a search party for the gang.
You track them to the Silus region where you find the gang. But it's too late! The gang use the physic square to combine the Pokémon to make cross breeds!
You now lead a harder mission, to find something able to stop these cross breeds and save the people from the gang it's up to you and the ETU!

How'd I do? Please answer!

I MEAN POST IN THE THREAD.

This isn't the full story!

Last edited:

Years
  • Seen Jun 30, 2014
Nobody replied yet? That's kinda sad...

STORY
Kadar Region ...interesting name, so no complaints here...
After your 10th birthday, you go to get your first Pokémon.
You go to Professor Maples lab receive your first Pokémon If this were auditions for American Idol or a show like that, I'd cut you off here and send you home. But let's read the rest...
Starters:

After choosing you go to your house to show your parents before going back to the lab to get the rest of the supplies.
When you go back to the lab a gang of trainers kidnap Maple Figures.... You try to help, but they are too strong So why don't they kidnap you, too? The more, the merrier, right?.
You wake the next morning at home because you passed out. You get an email from the ETU (Elite Trainers Unit) to help find professor Maple If you're a beginner, why would you be affliated with a bunch of elites? I'd bet they'd have at least one badge.... Excited you travel to Solon City to join. After join you embark on a long journey where you find Maple, but you have to fight the Gang sub leader. They release her, but you learn of their plan to use Mewtwo and Mew to form the Physic Square xD a force of Pokémon capable to destroy the ones in existence. How do they know of this Physic Square? It can't be an 'ancient power' because Metwo is synthetic...and why would Mewtwo and Mew go along with this, anyways? They ARE sentient beings in addition to being powerful Psychic types...not to mention how would they be found? If the Professor knew of the Physic Square, then why wouldn't s/he just make it him or herself?
You tell the ETU about this, and you get to join a search party for the gang.
You track them to the Silus region where you find the gang. But it's too late! The gang use the physic square to combine the Pokémon to make cross breeds ...you mean like a Dialgia? Cool, make sure to get me one, 'kay?!
You now lead Are all of the elitists gone? I highly doubt you're at the top of the organisation... a harder mission, to find something A relic? An amulet? A GS Ball? able to stop these cross breeds and save the people from the gang it's up to you and the ETU!

This isn't the full story! I know; that's why I asked several questions.
EDIT: Wait, what does any of this have to do with radioactivity?

h POKE

angry kid and a keyboard
Years
  • CT
  • Seen Jan 17, 2016
Kidnapping the professor? I'm getting really sick of reading up about cliche after cliche, but I forget that this is pokemon. I'm also going to have to agree with Agent Zero that you shouldn't immediately be the top of the heap, especially when you don't even have your first pokemon (You implied that the ETU would have prior knowledge to be e-mailing you). I hope you can post more of the story so that it can actually differentiate itself from other games.

Back