• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: PC Fastfood Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
I'm not suggesting anything, we can talk about whatever we want, I just found it funny that we're talking about Pokemon in an off-topic section and thought I'd make comment lol

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I already don't like several Gen VI Pokemon- heck, with starters, I just have to go with the one I dislike the least. Fennekin's head is oddly large and why does Froakie have a mustache? I:

Talonflame is pretty cool, though. And isn't Pancham's evolution Dark/Fighting, or am I remembering that incorrectly? I generally don't like Fighting-types, but if it's Dark/Fighting, then I might make an exception.

And of course Yveltal. {: The only reason why I plan on getting Y version.

Last edited:

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Pokemon weather? I officially declare my love to this thread.
I love my current weather, nice and rainy. Although it slows my internet down.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I'm with Dipu. No idea what you're referring to. Then again, I never actually leave the rock I live under, so I don't know a lot of what's going on. My rock gets internet, though, so I know what online stuff is happening. {:

@Dipu
I'm listening to Rise now and at #6. I'm pretty sure I lost some brain cells to #3 and #5. D: And I think this song is near that point, as well haha. And is it just me, or does this album force religion at you much more than the previous ones? I mean, there have always been references here and there, but not this obvious!

Last edited:
Years
There's some corruption scandal that the PM claims he didn't know about, but he's resigning because there's a coalition government and he lost support. I don't think it's that interesting, especially because I don't know anybody Czech :P Actually I do but she's a 1/8 or a 1/4 or maybe not at all but mostly German anyways XD

Sir Codin

Yeah, gonna need more than that to go on before making a comment on the situation, but when it comes to government, "corruption scandal" sounds too depressingly common these days.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Government scandals these days. What life would be like perfectly, ever wondered?

And Jess, I don't think Skillet's new album (for those lost) really does. It is a concept album though.

Years
Aha! Liberalism will tell you that it's everyone's own right to decide what the perfect life is! I studied Hobbes 2 months ago and I don't want to forget him TT.TT

If I had a perfect life, I would be ... I guess trying to maintain a perfect life, seeing that I can go no further. I'm not sure if maintaining something is my idea of perfect though /philosophy

Years
Ohh, why they're moogles from Final Fantasy! And me having to tell you means that you haven't played them yet! So task #1, play some Final Fantasy. LOL your new sig is great.

I changed my theme to Talonflame and Fletchling because I saw the Ken Sugimori art and had the idea of getting the legs moving cuz it would look sooo stupid XD also haiku about Talonflame. Ohh, and credits to droomph for the sig.

Would your perfect life begin with ice cream and sunshine? The real kind, not dairy product, and the summery breezy kind, not the scorching hot hazy lazy days.

droomph

weeb
Years
Would your perfect life begin with ice cream and sunshine? The real kind, not dairy product, and the summery breezy kind, not the scorching hot hazy lazy days.

I can't eat ice cream anymore now I feel sad :(

and I can't enjoy the sunshine because I profusely sweat at the thought of heat.

Powerserge

The Imminent Victor
Years
The real non-dairy kind? What do you mean? The very word "Ice cream" implies that it is made with dairy product....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back