• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Red hack: Pokemon Brown 2009 [Final Dungeon Released]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Oct 10, 2010
Where did you find the itemfinder? i finish the game and the final dungeon but i still dont get it .

And, the end of the final dungeon is where you get lugia?

i know, i've already got it, but when you got it, you finished the dungeon or there is another area to explore?

EDIT: that's it, i finished it! The Final is epic! Now i have just to find a way to trade since Silver to Brown (don't insult me , i read the instructions xD but with linux TGB freezes when i load a rom)

Last edited:

nemesish

Azure Trainer
Years
I recently got to the Park (or Safari zone) and got to the Secret cave.
got til the end and WTF? THAT pokemon at level 50? so, who´s on 70 now?

With this i got 2 legendaries (along with Raikou)

and a question, how do i evolve Golbat?

Years
  • Seen Oct 10, 2010
I recently got to the Park (or Safari zone) and got to the Secret cave.
got til the end and WTF? THAT pokemon at level 50? so, who´s on 70 now?

With this i got 2 legendaries (along with Raikou)

and a question, how do i evolve Golbat?

There's no legendaries at 70's.

Golbat evolves at lvl.50 in Crobat

Years
  • Seen Nov 4, 2023
Finished my pokedex and got the prize, it is really worth the effort, and allow me to say the prize won't be around forever.

pizzakoe

Experienced Spriter
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 12, 2023
I finished it too!
So I'm second to get the Prize I think :P
Congratulations to you too Clear!

Years
  • Seen Nov 4, 2023
I finished it too!
So I'm second to get the Prize I think :P
Congratulations to you too Clear!

It's hard to say, I've been trying to show him my pokedex for a little under two weeks, I just finally have have given an adequate save file.
But I'm sure you did it first, I'm a slow ****.
And thnx, guess we're completion buddues.

Coolboyman

Veteran Hacker
Years
So far we have three people who completed the Pokedex:

1. cardboardbox
2. clear
3. pizzakoe

Since this prize comes in limited quantities, there's only seven people left who can get it.

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
Years
So far we have three people who completed the Pokedex:

1. cardboardbox
2. clear
3. pizzakoe

Since this prize comes in limited quantities, there's only seven people left who can get it.

Oh Crap...
I Really need to pick up the pace...
Well...I'm Off to Get A Crystal ROM...

pizzakoe

Experienced Spriter
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 12, 2023
Oh Crap...
I Really need to pick up the pace...
Well...I'm Off to Get A Crystal ROM...

Hurry up then!
It doesn't take too long to finish the pokédex (That counts for all the other people as well, too bad!) Just put some effort in it, I did it in less then a week (That's when I begun collecting pokemon)

I know you're gonne love the prize, I know every Pokémon fan around here would love it!

Pizzakoe

Harry Blue5

I vill suck your Electricity..
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 27, 2011
No fair. I can't download this ROM because I only have internet on my mum's laptop, and she doesn't let me download stuff. And the USB Stick isn't Bexley so I can't use it on this laptop. Darn it!

pizzakoe

Experienced Spriter
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 12, 2023
When I use Flame wheel, and my opponent uses mirror move, the mirror move is Fire Spin..!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2015
I've already started on a walkthrough for this ROM Hack. I hope Koolboyman won't mind me doing so, because I will cover everything down to even the bonus dungeons. :3

mattman324

Run to the hills, run for your lives!
Years
7 left?!? Oh geez... I still have a good 2 weeks before I can get started again. I'll try, but I don't think I'll get it... now I'm depressed.

Could someone at least TELL me what this prize is? I have a feeling I know what it is, but it would be good if I knew.

Years
Help! I want to evolve my Magneton into Magnezone but I do not know where to find the Magnet (which is what I think I need). I had it on the older beta but forgot where to find it.
Also, what Pokemon can I evolve with my shiny stone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back