• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Invincible and Legendary~ *Dragon-Type Pokemon Fan Club*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
Years
vGPhrsr.png

DRAGON TYPE CLUB

This club is solely for Dragon type lovers or Dragon lovers. Everyone here loves the mythical creatures. They are cool and pretty awesome, that's why you are here right! Do you feel you are talented enough? Then please consider yourself as welcome and read on.
Sign-Up Form:
Username (Nickname?):
Favorite Dragon type/Dragon Pokemon:
Reason for joining club:
Answer to any one of the current topics:

dratini_revamp_by_kawaiiusa_chan.gif
rules and regulations

1. Be respectful. If you are not respectful to members, you will be asked to leave. All PokeCommunity Rules apply, thank you.
2. Discuss Dragon Types/Dragon Pokemon only.
3. If you wish to post a new topic, follow these simple requirements:
- Make sure the topic is interesting and useful for discussion.
-The topic at hand must be relatively inactive for you to post a new one; please give people at least 48 hours from the last response to post.
-And finally, don't just post a topic and not be a part of it; if you want to create a new topic, be active about it!
4. No spamming, trolling, harassing, nor fighting other members.
5. Be active and have fun!

his_head__s_bigger_than_his_body_by_joshr691-d4nl4xv.gif

club topics

1. What made you love Dragon Pokemon?
2. Your first Dragon Pokemon was …. and why?
3. Your favorite Dragon type user?
4. Your favorite Dragon type move?
5. Which generation had the best Dragon type Pokemon?
6. Would you like Dragon type starters? If yes, which one would you start with?

deino_used_bite__by_joshr691-d5jac3u.gif

members list

Dedenne1 - Altaria (Owner)
334.png

Dragon_Trainer - Altaria -
334.png

Ragin Dragon - Salamence
373.png

Synerjee - Latias
380.png

Pokemount - Dragonite
149.png

Cloysteroyster - Dragonite
149.png

XVaporeon - Rayquaza
384.png

GreyVirgo - Garchomp
445.png

Icelovebunnies9 - Hydreigon
635.png

Cirno - Altaria
334.png

Bruce Banner - Noivern
715.png

Aslan - Goomy
704.png

Avishka - Noibat
714.png

Hikari10 - Goomy
704.png

IndianCharizard# - Dragonite
149.png

Zeratul - Goodra
706.png

TeamArticuno - Flygon
330.png

00Minx - Dragonite
149.png

MasterShock - Gible
443.png

Xrawrr - Charizard
006-mx.png

Midnight Dragonite - Dragonite
149.png

Wicked3DS - Garchomp
445.png

Nymphadora - Salamence
373.png

Lucariokul - Dragonite
149.png

RyuNura48 - Haxorus
612.png

Salt&PepperDiner - Zekrom
644.png

Cinderella - Dragonite
149.png

BakingBluePotatoe - Dragonair
148.png

lequinus - Dialga
483.png

AoTora - Flygon
330.png

O'aka XXIII - Kingdra
230.png

Gible - Gible
443.png

DragonMaster Jorge - Dragonite
149.png

Dragon Master Ghost - Salamence
373.png

RoreyG - Mega Charizard-X
006-mx.png

Vix Axiom - Dragonair
148.png

stelstravsky - Axew
610.png

Tyler1616 - Salamence
373.png

Hy-Perior - Mega Charizard-X
006-mx.png

GammaHD - Haxorus
612.png

Blazikong^^ - Haxorus
612.png

Sapphire Dragon - Mega Charizard-X
006-mx.png

greenshrub - Garchomp
445.png

TheAmazingSpiderman - Garchomp
445.png

pikachu001 - Zekrom
644.png

RinYoga - Rayquaza
384.png

StarGround 16 - Flygon
330.png

Archer99 - Salamence
373.png

Kimi - Flygon
330.png

Stargazer - Hydreigon
635.png

ShadowSquirtle - Rayquaza
384.png

Raiu638 - Latios
381.png

PokeHunterBlack - Flygon
330.png

RejectiontheHedgie - Garchomp
445.png

Zolt - Hydreigon
635.png

AeHrYo - Palkia
484.png

AxeBeard McBeardAxe - Noivern
715.png

PikaEeveeChu - Zygarde
718.png

Madaraa - Dragonite
149.png

KamikazeSSoH - Salamence -
373.png

Kirito KUn - Dratini -
147.png

Sven - Rayquaza -
384.png

ZapdosMan - Hydreigon -
635.png

Targaryen 13 - Mega Latios -
381-m.png

VillageofDragons (Dragon Master) - Hydreigon
635.png

Embernight - Latias -
380.png

DarkSkys - Dragonite -
149.png

Pokemon Game Fan (Razor) - Salamence -
373.png

Sun (Nick) - Deino -
633.png

Zanark Avalonic (Haku) -
487.png

Star/Pika (Star11Pika) -
147.png

Mix (Kawaiimix)
147.png

goomy-final-draft-gif.3900

userbars

dragonclub_zps2c5e81f1.png

dragonclub1_zps44c3b2ae.png

salamence1_zpsc4549fca.png

flygon3_zps30775f15.png

altaria2_zps3a262362.png

Thanks to Miss XVaporeon for being kind enough to make these for us to use them C;

CSS by TwilightBlade

Last edited:

Ragin Dragon

Dragon Master
Years
Username:Ragin Dragon
Do you want a nickname? If yes then your chosen nickname:Ragin

Favorite Dragon type/Dragon Pokemon: My Favorite would be salamence
Reason for joining club: Because I love anything dragon related, books,games,toys, pretty much anything and also dragon types are the best also :)

1. What made you love Dragon pokemon?My love in dragons and how awesome they look and how not many things can stand up to a dragon
2. Your first Dragon pokemon....? My first dragon pokemon was Dratini on Fire Red it was awesome and pretty quick but i use it for a HM slave when it evolved and back to the frontlines when i got it to evolve to Dragonite
3. Your favorite Dragon type user? Uh Lance because he has awesome hair and he was awesome on Gold and Crystal but i still give props to Drake on Ruby
4. Your favorite Dragon type move? DragonBreath because you can paralyze the target and then go in for the kill and i think it burns at least it did on pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness
5. Which generation had best Dragon type pokemon?I think the one that had the best was V monstly because it was new to me because at the time i did not play pokemon much because i was pretty busy
6. Would you like Dragon type starters?I would want a dragon starter and my starter would be Gible because he has some pretty good egg moves and his dual type ground helps out alot

Dragon_Trainer_

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Years
Username:Ragin Dragon
Do you want a nickname? If yes then your chosen nickname:Ragin

Favorite Dragon type/Dragon Pokemon: My Favorite would be salamence
Reason for joining club: Because I love anything dragon related, books,games,toys, pretty much anything and also dragon types are the best also :)

1. What made you love Dragon pokemon?My love in dragons and how awesome they look and how not many things can stand up to a dragon
2. Your first Dragon pokemon....? My first dragon pokemon was Dratini on Fire Red it was awesome and pretty quick but i use it for a HM slave when it evolved and back to the frontlines when i got it to evolve to Dragonite
3. Your favorite Dragon type user? Uh Lance because he has awesome hair and he was awesome on Gold and Crystal but i still give props to Drake on Ruby
4. Your favorite Dragon type move? DragonBreath because you can paralyze the target and then go in for the kill and i think it burns at least it did on pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness
5. Which generation had best Dragon type pokemon?I think the one that had the best was V monstly because it was new to me because at the time i did not play pokemon much because i was pretty busy
6. Would you like Dragon type starters?I would want a dragon starter and my starter would be Gible because he has some pretty good egg moves and his dual type ground helps out alot
Welcome Ragin. I like Salamence too. The color combination on Salamence is pretty awesome. Hope you have fun here!

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Username: synerjee

Favorite Dragon-type Pokemon: This is hard. This is really hard. I have so many favourites. :/ Hm I guess I'll go with Latias.

Reason for joining club:
Dragon-types are, in my opinion, one of the strongest types with barely any weaknesses. They have the most amazing designs as well and is a must-have for any team aiming to win.

Your favourite Dragon type move?

Dragon Pulse. A deadly accurate and powerful special attack. Don't forget the word deadly. What more could one ask for?

Pokemount

Hello
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 27, 2013
Username: Pokemount
Do you want a nickname? If yes then your chosen nickname: Brendan or Pokemount
Favorite Dragon type/Dragon Pokemon: Dragonite
Reason for joining club: Dragon is probably my favorite type, few weaknesses, most have very large movepools, powerful, and they all just look badass!

1. What made you love Dragon pokemon?
Their few weaknesses, looks and power.
2. Your first Dragon pokemon....?
Dragonite that I raised from a Dratini from the Dragon's Den in Silver Version.
Clair, I found her to be a very tough gym leader if you didn't have an ice or dragon type.
Dragon Dance, gotta love that attack and speed boost!
5. Which generation had best Dragon type pokemon?
I'd say 3rd/Hoenn, has Altaria, FLygon and Salamence.
That would be nice, if so I'd like Dragonite. :)

Ragin Dragon

Dragon Master
Years
Welcome Ragin. I like Salamence too. The color combination on Salamence is pretty awesome. Hope you have fun here!
Yeah i hope so too! I was wondering is Shiny Salamence actually purple and green i mean that what i saw on bulbagarden i think because it look kinda weird but i still might try to get one

CloysterOyster

Master of Ice
Years
Username: CloysterOyster
Nickname: none
Favorite Dragon-type: Dragonite
Reason for joining: Dragon-types are awesome. They resist most types and are very powerful. They can take and dish out a lot of punishment.
Answer one of the current topics: I will answer the one about which Dragon-type was my first. I think it was Dratini, but not sure if I ever got it to evolve.

If the club owner doesn't mind, I want to add my monotype Dragon team I had in the previous Dragon club:

149.png

Dragonite @ Dragon Fang
Ability: Multiscale

-Hyper Beam
-Wing Attack
-Thunder
-Dragon Tail

612.png

Haxorus @ Draco Plate
Ability: Rivalry

-Iron Tail
-Outrage
-Giga Impact
-Dual Chop

487.png

Giratina @ Griseous Orb
Ability: Telepathy

-Shadow Force
-Aura Sphere
-Psychic
-Draco Meteor

373.png

Salamence @ Dragon Fang
Ability: Intimidate

-Crunch
-Dragon Pulse
-Dragon Claw
-Fly

643.png

Reshiram @ Flame Plate
Ability: Turboblaze

-Blue Flare
-Fusion Flare
-Outrage
-Hyper Voice

644.png

Zekrom @ Zap Plate
Ability: Teravolt

-Bolt Strike
-Outrage
-Focus Blast
-Fusion Bolt

Last edited:

Dragon_Trainer_

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Years
Username: synerjee

Favorite Dragon-type Pokemon: This is hard. This is really hard. I have so many favourites. :/ Hm I guess I'll go with Latias.

Reason for joining club:
Dragon-types are, in my opinion, one of the strongest types with barely any weaknesses. They have the most amazing designs as well and is a must-have for any team aiming to win.

Your favourite Dragon type move?

Dragon Pulse. A deadly accurate and powerful special attack. Don't forget the word deadly. What more could one ask for?
Welcome Synerjee. I agree that dragon types are the strongest. It's only those darn fairies that pop up. But even they are no match for dragon pulse ;)

Yeah i hope so too! I was wondering is Shiny Salamence actually purple and green i mean that what i saw on bulbagarden i think because it look kinda weird but i still might try to get one
I have yet to hear of a shiny salamence. If you catch one please send me a pic of it :D

Username: Pokemount
Do you want a nickname? If yes then your chosen nickname: Brendan or Pokemount
Favorite Dragon type/Dragon Pokemon: Dragonite
Reason for joining club: Dragon is probably my favorite type, few weaknesses, most have very large movepools, powerful, and they all just look badass!

1. What made you love Dragon pokemon?
Their few weaknesses, looks and power.
2. Your first Dragon pokemon....?
Dragonite that I raised from a Dratini from the Dragon's Den in Silver Version.
Clair, I found her to be a very tough gym leader if you didn't have an ice or dragon type.
Dragon Dance, gotta love that attack and speed boost!
5. Which generation had best Dragon type pokemon?
I'd say 3rd/Hoenn, has Altaria, FLygon and Salamence.
That would be nice, if so I'd like Dragonite. :)
Yup Brendan, they are badass! I'm sure there a bunch of Rom hacks which have what you desire. Have fun and welcome to the club :)

Username: CloysterOyster
Nickname: none
Favorite Dragon-type: Dragonite
Reason for joining: Dragon-types are awesome. They resist most types and are very powerful. They can take and dish out a lot of punishment.
Answer one of the current topics: I will answer the one about which Dragon-type was my first. I think it was Dratini, but not sure if I ever got it to evolve.

If the club owner doesn't mind, I want to add my monotype Dragon team I had in the previous Dragon club:

149.png

Dragonite @ Dragon Fang
Ability: Multiscale

-Hyper Beam
-Wing Attack
-Outrage
-Dragon Tail

612.png

Haxorus @ Draco Plate
Ability: Rivalry

-Dragon Claw
-Outrage
-Giga Impact
-Dual Chop

487.png

Giratina @ Griseous Orb
Ability: Telepathy

-Shadow Force
-Shadow Claw
-Dragon Claw
-Draco Meteor

373.png

Salamence @ Dragon Fang
Ability: Intimidate

-DragonBreath
-Dragon Pulse
-Dragon Claw
-Fly

643.png

Reshiram @ Flame Plate
Ability: Turboblaze

-Blue Flare
-Fusion Flare
-Outrage
-Hyper Voice

644.png

Zekrom @ Zap Plate
Ability: Teravolt

-Bolt Strike
-Outrage
-Dragon Claw
-Fusion Bolt
Welcome to the club buddy. I don't mind you posting that team of yours but what do you mean by 'the one I had in the last club'? Did the club give away teams?

Last edited:

CloysterOyster

Master of Ice
Years
Welcome to the club buddy. I don't mind you posting that team of yours but what do you mean by 'the one I had in the last club'? Did the club give away teams?

Thank you. No, I had posted this same team in the prior Dragon club before it got closed. Just wanted to save it before something else happened.

xVaporeon

used bubblebeam!
Years
  • Age 26
  • UK
  • Seen Dec 25, 2022
1. What made you love Dragon pokemon?: Rayquaza. Gen 3 was the first generation that I played and completed the Pokedex - and I also watch the anime, and watched Destiny Deoxys - one of my favourite Pokemon movies. I loved Rayquaza, and I think it was the Pokemon that made me love dragons!
2. Your first Dragon pokemon....?: Rayquaza
384.png

3. Your favorite Dragon type user? Lance.
4. Your favorite Dragon type move? I really like Dragon Claw.
5. Which generation had best Dragon type pokemon? Probably 3 (imo)
6. Would you like Dragon type starters? Yes! And I would start with Dratini.

Ragin Dragon

Dragon Master
Years
Welcome Synerjee. I agree that dragon types are the strongest. It's only those darn fairies that pop up. But even they are no match for dragon pulse ;)

I have yet to hear of a shiny salamence. If you catch one please send me a pic of it :D

Yup Brendan, they are badass! I'm sure there a bunch of Rom hacks which have what you desire. Have fun and welcome to the club :)

Yeah the fairies are so annoying every time the come out they usually one-hit my dragons so i finally got a gengar so i could take them down with sludge bomb, works on the fairy type legend forX as well. Also i try catching a shiny bagon might be hard though

Dragon_Trainer_

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Years
1. What made you love Dragon pokemon?: Rayquaza. Gen 3 was the first generation that I played and completed the Pokedex - and I also watch the anime, and watched Destiny Deoxys - one of my favourite Pokemon movies. I loved Rayquaza, and I think it was the Pokemon that made me love dragons!
2. Your first Dragon pokemon....?: Rayquaza
384.png

3. Your favorite Dragon type user? Lance.
4. Your favorite Dragon type move? I really like Dragon Claw.
5. Which generation had best Dragon type pokemon? Probably 3 (imo)
6. Would you like Dragon type starters? Yes! And I would start with Dratini.
Welcome XVaporeon. Rayquaza rocks. 'nuff said.
Destiny Deoxys was a great movie. I've seen all the movies till Black and White. I lost all interest in Gen V and Gen VI.

GreyVirgo

•=ØInfinityØ=•
Years
Username: MaxedoutFreaky

Do you want a nickname? If yes then your chosen nickname: LollipopMonster or Freaky

Favorite Dragon type/Dragon pokemon: Garchomp,Salamence and Zekrom.

Reason for joining club: I really love Dragon types in my team in Liquid Crystal I have a Typhlosion and a Salamence that already learned Fly.... :D

Answer to any one of the current topics: Would you like Dragon type starters? If yes, which one would you start with?: If the starters would be Dratini,Gible and Bagon like in DR and I'll choose Gible as its really cute and would be really Powerful when it turns to Garchomp oh I love it's design too.

Excuse my grammar I'm Filipino.

icelovebunnies9

Ghastly Dragon
Years
Alright! Time to get typing! XD
Username: icelovebunnies9
Favorite Dragon-type Pokemon: Erm...uh...this is difficult...T^T Well...I've always liked Hydreigon, so how about that? XD
Reason for Joining Club: To express my love for Dragon-type Pokemon and to chat with you guys! :D
Answer to any of the topics: All righty then! I'm just going to answer the first one. Because 1 is my favorite number. XD Anyways, I don't exactly know why I came to love Dragon-type Pokemon. They're just plain epic to me. 'Nuff said.

Years
Username: Cirno
Favorite Dragon type/Dragon pokemon: Hm.. Altaria. <3
Reason for joining club: I was awaiting for a dragon type club to open back up again since I'm a big fan, so hooray. I've loved dragon types since the third generation and am hoping I'd be able to contribute a lot to this group.

Your favorite Dragon type move?
Dragon Claw! It was perfect on my Salamence and Flygon and was part of the reason why I started loving dragons. Super strong and perfect accuracy.

Dragon_Trainer_

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Years
Username: MaxedoutFreaky

Do you want a nickname? If yes then your chosen nickname: LollipopMonster or Freaky

Favorite Dragon type/Dragon pokemon: Garchomp,Salamence and Zekrom.

Reason for joining club: I really love Dragon types in my team in Liquid Crystal I have a Typhlosion and a Salamence that already learned Fly.... :D

Answer to any one of the current topics: Would you like Dragon type starters? If yes, which one would you start with?: If the starters would be Dratini,Gible and Bagon like in DR and I'll choose Gible as its really cute and would be really Powerful when it turns to Garchomp oh I love it's design too.

Excuse my grammar I'm Filipino.
Hey GreyVirgo. Welcome to the the club buddy! Hope you have fun!
Alright! Time to get typing! XD
Username: icelovebunnies9
Favorite Dragon-type Pokemon: Erm...uh...this is difficult...T^T Well...I've always liked Hydreigon, so how about that? XD
Reason for Joining Club: To express my love for Dragon-type Pokemon and to chat with you guys! :D
Answer to any of the topics: All righty then! I'm just going to answer the first one. Because 1 is my favorite number. XD Anyways, I don't exactly know why I came to love Dragon-type Pokemon. They're just plain epic to me. 'Nuff said.
Yes. They are epic! End of story! LOL
Username: Cirno
Favorite Dragon type/Dragon pokemon: Hm.. Altaria. <3
Reason for joining club: I was awaiting for a dragon type club to open back up again since I'm a big fan, so hooray. I've loved dragon types since the third generation and am hoping I'd be able to contribute a lot to this group.

Your favorite Dragon type move?
Dragon Claw! It was perfect on my Salamence and Flygon and was part of the reason why I started loving dragons. Super strong and perfect accuracy.
Yo Cirno! Been expecting you to show up. Contribute all you want. I'm open to suggestions. :)

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
Username: Bruce Banner
Do you want a nickname? If yes then your chosen nickname: Da Hulk
Favorite Dragon type/Dragon pokemon: My favorite dragon pokemon is Hydreigon, but since he's already picked I want to be represented with Noivern. I really like Noivern, he's a cool idea for a pokmeon and he's looks awesome! My favorite dragon type is probably fire/dragon.

Spoiler:

Reason for joining club: I want to talk to other dragon fans about pokemon, and to learn more about Dragon pokemon as well. Also I like steak! :D

Omg, definitely Outrage. Although that move comes at a price, before Gen VI, it helped me sweep weak teams when I had choice band on dragonite or garchomp.

Years
I plan to contribute as much as I can! In fact, since I have time, I'll answer one of the topics. (=

Your favorite Dragon type user?

I doubt mine is the popular choice but I adore Drasna. She has a pretty cute design and also seems different than the usual dragon gym leaders/E4 we've gotten before as she's a little more laid-back and not as serious. What does everyone else think of Drasna? She was definitely a breath of fresh air compared to how "imposing" (for lack of better term) the other Kalos E4 were and knowing that alone made my battle against her more enjoyable. I'd like to see more dragon type trainers like her in the future.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
Username: Narnia

Favorite Dragon type/Dragon pokemon:

My personal favourite would probably be Goomy! I've only been playing X/Y for a week or so but it's already my MVP. Despite the title of being a weak dragon type, its just cruised through the game. Its also helped with patching up some of my team's main weaknesses and generally providing support. To add to that, it has a face that could probably win Derp of the Year five times in a row. Also, Sliggoo is a freaking snail that can shoot Hyper Beams. Nuff said.

Reason for joining club:

As a kid, dragon types were some of my favourites. I mean wouldn't you want to own a ten foot firebreathing creature over a pathetic caterpillar or rat? I certainly did! Although I've only ever used three dragons in my entire experience of playing Pokemon, I'd be more than happy to contribute to the club.

Your first Dragon Pokemon?

Altaria back in Platinum! Originally I had only wanted a flying type but I thought the dragon bonus would be pretty cool. After capturing one and training it up, it soon became one of my team's main sweepers. Dragon Claw, Earthquake, Fly, not much could really stand being in its presence. It's been about four years since I've last used it so I'm not sure where it's gone. I'd love to use it again though if I had the chance.

I'll answer the other topics later but for now, I'll end it off here. Cool club by the way. :]

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Username: Avishka
Favorite Dragon type/Dragon Pokemon: that's a tough question...I guess I'll go with Noibat
Reason for joining club: I like Dragon type Pokemon because they're proud and strong. They do not have any many weaknesses. Most of the dragon types are legendary pokemons. They are PURE AWESOME! :P

What made you love Dragon pokemon?
As i said above they are just awesome. All the dragon type look awesome and they can also be cute xD

Your first Dragon pokemon....?
i think it was charizard.... Charmander was my first starter Pokemon so Charizard is my first dragon type
:P

i'll answer the other topics later :3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back