• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2011] Pokémon Ruby Destiny - Life of Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Nov 8, 2014
i found a major glitch. when you go through the seen where you are in the other timeline and you have a really high level pokemon it will glitch and freeze. it pops open your pokemon and if you do anything it will freeze. its right after you stop talking to the shaman. when your supost to talk to the shyman when you wake up. i was going to defeat the vessel too. -__-

also people have a really cheap way of getting rare candies. i collected about 300 rare candies in 2 hours. mainly cuz i had to go sell some to get more money to get them. the game place outside rainbow town you get them for 500 and you can sell them for 2400. they get ifiniate rare candies. you should modify the drops in there. you could come up with a script to randomize it so people dont have that.

Years
Ruby Destiny (Reign of legends) has been the first hack i've ever played and now i played this one too. They're the best hacks i've ever played! I loved the story :D Keep it up Jagold!

Years
  • Seen Jan 30, 2013
Hey DestinedJA, just finished playing this hack - woah man, what a fantastic game. Inspirational work dude, very well done. I especially loved your evo's of existing pokemon, Skarmiger and Dunspargo are awesome!

Years
  • Seen Jul 14, 2013
I patched the ROM and then when i run it on VBA, it says all the unpacking and analyzing is a sucess, then it goes to some blue screen and says press any button. After that it goes to this black screen, where its lik 2008-2011, then the screen goes white, but has a Gameboy logo, then goes all white again. what do I do?

Years
I patched the ROM and then when i run it on VBA, it says all the unpacking and analyzing is a sucess, then it goes to some blue screen and says press any button. After that it goes to this black screen, where its lik 2008-2011, then the screen goes white, but has a Gameboy logo, then goes all white again. what do I do?
You should try another Ruby ROM and then check whether it runs fine

HyperKiller

What if..?
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 26, 2023
Gotta report something, i caught an Eevee (male) in the Safari Zone, and it was holding a ???????????... Bug?

Also, how much HP does the Vessel have? :paranoid:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back